TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TattooedNow! Ltd
Read TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

About TattooedNow! Ltd:

We are the only realistic temporary tattoo brand on the market! Other brands merely offer tattoo stickers, which may leave you disappointed. On the other hand our temporary tattoos are so realistic, they have been known to fool friends and cause upset among parents, which is exactly the reaction we are aiming for.

Our tattoos have been hand-drawn, slightly out of focus, designed by skilled tattoo artists and designers so that once applied, it looks like the ink is under the skin, just like a real tattoo.

+33676763710

daniel@tattooednow.com

April Cottage, Coombe Lane. Chiddingfold, Godalming

Tell us how TattooedNow! Ltd made you happy
I live in the USA, so my experiences may be different than those living in the UK. It took from 3-6 weeks for my orders to arrive, but that’s not my main complaint. I knew overseas mail, customs, etc would be an issue, so no big deal. The Blue Bird Matte Sealer worked great. UNLIKE the Tattooed Now Matt Sealer. The Tattooed Now Matt Sealer leave a shiny coat over the tattoo. I’ve tried various attempts: Waiting HOURS to make sure the tat area was dry, applying the lightest coat possible. Still shiny and still looks fake. Save your money on the Tattooed Now Sealer and try to get Blue Bird Matte Sealer (which Tattooed Now USED to sell, but not anymore).
They look really good but only last a day before they start to peel off. They are very reasonably priced, but I thought they would last a bit longer.
Hi Rebecca Sorry to hear that yout tattoos have not been lasting as long as they should but there maybe several reasons for this. Did you clean your skin with alcohol firs? Where you are placing them can make a difference and also your skin type. Please do feel free to contact us directly via email, info@tattooednow.com and let's see what we can do to help them stay with you for longer...
I’ll give 3 stars for now because I still haven’t received my order yet and I don’t have a shipping number either. I have no clue where my package is of when it’s arriving and I ordered it on 12/21/2020.
TattooedNow! Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 126 reviews