TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TattooedNow! Ltd
Read TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

About TattooedNow! Ltd:

We are the only realistic temporary tattoo brand on the market! Other brands merely offer tattoo stickers, which may leave you disappointed. On the other hand our temporary tattoos are so realistic, they have been known to fool friends and cause upset among parents, which is exactly the reaction we are aiming for.

Our tattoos have been hand-drawn, slightly out of focus, designed by skilled tattoo artists and designers so that once applied, it looks like the ink is under the skin, just like a real tattoo.

+33676763710

daniel@tattooednow.com

Tell us how TattooedNow! Ltd made you happy
Why am I told to give a review on a item that I have patiently been waiting for but yet have not received?
Thank you for your feedback Rene, We understand that waiting for the order delivery can be frustrating. Since the order was shipped from the UK to the US via standard shipping, unfortunately, it cannot be delivered within a few days. As it was shipped eight days ago, we would kindly ask for some patience for your order to reach you as we are sure it will. We hope that you will enjoy your tattoo once you receive it. Kind regards, TattooedNow team
Followed all the steps my tattoo only lasted a day very disappointed
Hello Sarah, Thank you for your feedback. We are sorry to hear that you had such an experience with our tattoos despite following our instructions. Unfortunately, these things can sometimes happen even though all the steps were followed. Skin's ph, natural oiliness of the skin or where the tattoos were applied are only some of the factors that can affect how the tattoos adhere and can affect the longevity of the tattoo on the skin. Please contact us at tattooednow@gmail.com and we will do our best to help the situation. Hope this was helpful. Kind regards, TattooedNow team
I bought the Viking Set of tattoos and half of the set were so blurry that I couldn't use them. I contacted the customer service team and they said that is normal and that "Unfortunately this text had to be discarded from the Vikings range ( as we needed to put a description that is related to the Viking series itself ) so you probably didn't see it." I asked for a half refund, as the other half of the tattoos I could and did use for a costume, but I did not get a response.
Still waiting for my order!
Tattoos lasted only a few hours Total waste of money
Placed an order on Monday 20th September, but despite receiving a confirmation email at 12.52, the item wasn't shipped until Thursday the 23rd. And as of 30th September, it hasn't yet arrived. Shame the shipping is poor on this occasion, because the products look really good. Hoping my situation will be corrected with a full refund.
Hello Michael, Thank you for reaching out to TattooedNow regarding this issue. We appreciate you letting us know about the unfortunate situation with the shipping and we are very sorry to hear that you had such an experience. Although we do our best to make our customers happy with the whole buying experience at TattooedNow!, unfortunately, the shipping is out of our reach when it comes to what we can affect. We would love to get a chance to make this whole thing better, so please send us an email at tattooednow@gmail.com and we'll see what we can do to fix this. Looking forward to hearing from you. Kind regards, TattooedNow!
I bought some tattoos and as soon as a showered the next day they came off even though it says that they are waterproof!
Never recieved my custom tattoo and they don't answer my emails! 0 Stars
Delivery still haven’t come yet after a whole month
Hi Sultan... I am so sorry to hear that your tattoos have not arrived yet. The Covid situation is certainly causing a lot of problems with the postal system. If you have still not received your tattoos within10 days please do contact us sales@tattooednow.com We send our apologies and wishing you the very best Daniel
The last order has not arrived yet (I did it on November 2)
TattooedNow! Ltd is rated 4.5 based on 173 reviews