TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TattooedNow! Ltd
Read TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

About TattooedNow! Ltd:

We are the only realistic temporary tattoo brand on the market! Other brands merely offer tattoo stickers, which may leave you disappointed. On the other hand our temporary tattoos are so realistic, they have been known to fool friends and cause upset among parents, which is exactly the reaction we are aiming for.

Our tattoos have been hand-drawn, slightly out of focus, designed by skilled tattoo artists and designers so that once applied, it looks like the ink is under the skin, just like a real tattoo.

+33676763710

daniel@tattooednow.com

April Cottage, Coombe Lane. Chiddingfold, Godalming

Tell us how TattooedNow! Ltd made you happy
I bought the Viking Set of tattoos and half of the set were so blurry that I couldn't use them. I contacted the customer service team and they said that is normal and that "Unfortunately this text had to be discarded from the Vikings range ( as we needed to put a description that is related to the Viking series itself ) so you probably didn't see it." I asked for a half refund, as the other half of the tattoos I could and did use for a costume, but I did not get a response.
Still waiting for my order!
Tattoos lasted only a few hours Total waste of money
Placed an order on Monday 20th September, but despite receiving a confirmation email at 12.52, the item wasn't shipped until Thursday the 23rd. And as of 30th September, it hasn't yet arrived. Shame the shipping is poor on this occasion, because the products look really good. Hoping my situation will be corrected with a full refund.
I bought some tattoos and as soon as a showered the next day they came off even though it says that they are waterproof!
Never recieved my custom tattoo and they don't answer my emails! 0 Stars
Delivery still haven’t come yet after a whole month
Hi Sultan... I am so sorry to hear that your tattoos have not arrived yet. The Covid situation is certainly causing a lot of problems with the postal system. If you have still not received your tattoos within10 days please do contact us sales@tattooednow.com We send our apologies and wishing you the very best Daniel
The last order has not arrived yet (I did it on November 2)
TattooedNow! Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 126 reviews