TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TattooedNow! Ltd
Read TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

About TattooedNow! Ltd:

We are the only realistic temporary tattoo brand on the market! Other brands merely offer tattoo stickers, which may leave you disappointed. On the other hand our temporary tattoos are so realistic, they have been known to fool friends and cause upset among parents, which is exactly the reaction we are aiming for.

Our tattoos have been hand-drawn, slightly out of focus, designed by skilled tattoo artists and designers so that once applied, it looks like the ink is under the skin, just like a real tattoo.

+33676763710

daniel@tattooednow.com

April Cottage, Coombe Lane. Chiddingfold, Godalming

Tell us how TattooedNow! Ltd made you happy
Very good quality tattoos
The Vegvisir I ordered is a little smaller than I thought, but once it was on it looked real and is quality. It went on exactly as the instructions stated.
Easy to apply and looks great! Still looks amazing after multiple daily showers.
Great artwork and fast delivery ( even in these crazy corona times)
They look so realistic that my friends couldn't believe they are temporary. Will definitely buy more:))
Fantastic tattoos from Vikings TV show!!! Great work guys :)
Fast Shipping, bitching tats
I’ll give 3 stars for now because I still haven’t received my order yet and I don’t have a shipping number either. I have no clue where my package is of when it’s arriving and I ordered it on 12/21/2020.
Prompt delivery and nice looking tattoos. Seem to last well.
Order arrived late yesterday afternoon, 10 days after order. Given the current circumstancesItems that isn't a bad time frame. Items look good. Will update review once I've tried them.
Hi Lewis
So sorry to hear your order has not arrived yet but a mix of Christmas and Covid is not a good combo for the mail system. Your order left us on the 4th of this month so I sincerely hope you get it very soon. If you have not received them within 10 days then please do contact us sales@tattooednow.com and we will replace free of charge. Let us know... very best. Daniel
They looked like a real tattoes up close and my friends thought they were real even tho they have tattoes themsalves , lovley product and a movie qualaty
Just got it yesterday and I love it and people won't stop looking at it I guess that is a dad or a good thing but I really love the details in the tattoo and it is extremely realistic and that is what I wanted thank you so much TattooedNow.
Excellent service , and product.
I found Tattooed Now from a mention in an actor's interview, when they said they used them as part of the realistic makeup. I'd been wanting to experiment with some body art for a while, but most temporary tattoos looked poor quality, or were aimed at kids. Tattooed Now seemed a bit above, so I ordered four or five to try them out. Wow! Great quality, easy to apply, instant transformation. There were loads of designs to choose from, and I loved every one of the examples I tried. My kids joined in the fun, so we ended up a family of tattoo wearers for a few days - very funny! In terms of longevity, most came off naturally after a couple of showers, but one on my shoulder is going strong after several weeks (I'm sure that's not normal, and if I wanted to, I could wipe it off in a moment with some rubbing alcohol - or even soap and a sponge).
In summary: great choice, cool designs, easy to apply, look great and, with a bit of care, will last several days and possibly even more.

I'm looking forward to my next batch! Definitely doing it again.
Never recieved my custom tattoo and they don't answer my emails!
0 Stars
Really great product. Could perhaps do with updating the range slightly to reflect more contemporary aspects of tattooing but good service and excellent prices.
Delivery still haven’t come yet after a whole month
Hi Sultan... I am so sorry to hear that your tattoos have not arrived yet. The Covid situation is certainly causing a lot of problems with the postal system. If you have still not received your tattoos within10 days please do contact us sales@tattooednow.com
We send our apologies and wishing you the very best
Daniel
Super et envoi très rapide..
The tattooes looked amazing 👏
Great tattoos! Hard to tell they're not real!
Delivered the next day!
Will be getting stocking fillers!
Good service