TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TattooedNow! Ltd
Read TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

About TattooedNow! Ltd:

We are the only realistic temporary tattoo brand on the market! Other brands merely offer tattoo stickers, which may leave you disappointed. On the other hand our temporary tattoos are so realistic, they have been known to fool friends and cause upset among parents, which is exactly the reaction we are aiming for.

Our tattoos have been hand-drawn, slightly out of focus, designed by skilled tattoo artists and designers so that once applied, it looks like the ink is under the skin, just like a real tattoo.

+33676763710

daniel@tattooednow.com

April Cottage, Coombe Lane. Chiddingfold, Godalming

Tell us how TattooedNow! Ltd made you happy
Simple to apply, but half had come off within 24hours, 99% had gone after 48h
The designs were great, and application was easy. However even after following the directions the tattoos lasted about three hours.
Followed instructions of application and aftercare. Tattoo lasted less than 24 hours before it peeled off.
The design was really nice but it didn’t last long. After about a day my tattoo was already rubbing off even though I didn’t do a lot. Really disappointed that it didn’t last as long as I thought it would.
The tattoos look good and are great designs but they do not last long enough! I put mine on at 9pm last night and it has already started to come off without me even doing much in the day to warrant the tattoos wearing away.
TattooedNow! Ltd is rated 4.50 based on 126 reviews