TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend TattooedNow! Ltd
Read TattooedNow! Ltd Reviews

About TattooedNow! Ltd:

We are the only realistic temporary tattoo brand on the market! Other brands merely offer tattoo stickers, which may leave you disappointed. On the other hand our temporary tattoos are so realistic, they have been known to fool friends and cause upset among parents, which is exactly the reaction we are aiming for.

Our tattoos have been hand-drawn, slightly out of focus, designed by skilled tattoo artists and designers so that once applied, it looks like the ink is under the skin, just like a real tattoo.

+33676763710

daniel@tattooednow.com

April Cottage, Coombe Lane. Chiddingfold, Godalming

Tell us how TattooedNow! Ltd made you happy
Fooled my daughter that I had had a tattoo done! 5 days since applying and still looking good
Quick delivery, product as pictured
Arrived quickly is very nice packaging. Very easy to apply. I recommend using a more wet flannel than you may expect. Only takes a couple of minutes. They look amazing, actually fooled my brother into thinking I had gotten tattoos. Other friends and myself included loved the aesthetic. Warning, wearing them may actually convince into getting a real tattoo!
Niki and the Tattooed now team were incredibly helpful and very fast - I had some custom made tats done which they adjusted and set up within a day! They are definitely on my go to list. I would highly recommend them to anyone
Love this company, the tattoos are brilliant, l've fooled a lot of folks into thinking they're real!! Service is excellent, fast, efficient & friendly. I shall be ordering more!!
Very quick deliver service and very pleasant to deal with.
Awsome company
Great product and fast delivery (got my order wrong but they fixed that up right away ) HIGHLY recommend
Super great tattoos and communication about their mailing status when on the way. Highly recommend
Order shipped 5/10, arrived 6/4.
Really good selection of temporary tattoos at reasonable prices. The fact that TV programmes such as Peaky Blinders use their products was a very strong reason for buying from TattoedNow. Very happy with the quality of the product. Very easy to apply and authentic looking..I chose from the vintage range. They were a bit larger than anticipated but the colours were lovely. The one I applied lasted for a five days but I didn’t apply the gel sachet which makes it even longer lasting. The tattoos also arrived very quickly, so overall I would strongly recommend TattoedNow.
Fantastic service and very friendly. Very helpful!
Love them! Long-lasting and realistic-looking. Will be back. Thank you.
Great Customer Service and Fast Delivery
Followed instructions of application and aftercare. Tattoo lasted less than 24 hours before it peeled off.
The quality of these tattoos is way beyond what I expected. Check them out!
Igor has been so wonderful and supportive in supplying us with our orders and has been very professional when trying to work out custom orders. A great company that I will continue to use in the future.
They look really good but only last a day before they start to peel off. They are very reasonably priced, but I thought they would last a bit longer.
Hi Rebecca Sorry to hear that yout tattoos have not been lasting as long as they should but there maybe several reasons for this. Did you clean your skin with alcohol firs? Where you are placing them can make a difference and also your skin type. Please do feel free to contact us directly via email, info@tattooednow.com and let's see what we can do to help them stay with you for longer...
Really quick delivery and good quality product as shown on website.
Amazing service. Great quality of tattoos and great designs.
TattooedNow! Ltd is rated 4.52 based on 124 reviews