Sunrise Tools & Equipment Reviews

of reviewers recommend Sunrise Tools & Equipment
Read Sunrise Tools & Equipment Reviews

About Sunrise Tools & Equipment:

At Sunrise Tools & Equipment we provide specialist products designed to solve common problems in the construction, building maintenance & service trades.

enquiries@sunrisetools.co.uk

Sunrise Tools & Equipment 5 star review on 26th April 2021
Christopher Moles
Sunrise Tools & Equipment 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Sunrise Tools & Equipment 5 star review on 1st April 2021
Always on time and always happy to help.
Very impressed with the speedy notifications and delivery of order. Thank you
Reluctantly paid £8.24 postage,for 2 small mortar cutter's,as I needed them urgently.For that price,I expected next day delivery,but 2 days later,they still haven't arrived.Royal mail 1st class would cost £2.05 for next day delivery.Surely small items could be sent at a more reasonable rate.Not impressed.
Can’t believe how quick it arrived. Outstanding.
excellant service
Fabulous service. I ordered an item online on their website that I couldn't find anywhere else, it was a good price and delivered next day... perfect.
Very happy, great price and lightning fast delivery
Fantastic equipment very quick and friendly service thanks guy’s
Used telephone to communicate and place my order, great service from the guy in the other end,
Great service and knowledgeable staff, quick delivery on orders couldn't be more pleased
A very professionsl,helpful and knowledgeable company. Good quality equipment and delivery service. John bent over backwards to answer all our questions and met all our needs.
ordered a quick point plus mortar pointing gun at about 12ish on the Monday it arrived and we were using it by 10.30 on Tuesday. I had rung up and asked about the gun and who I talked to was very knowledgable about it and very helpful.
Ordered Monday delivered Tuesday brilliant service as always. Cheers
High quality tools and accessories. Equally is the service.!
Delivered super quick hoover pipe perfect
Good communicaion with a very quick delivery.Thanks
We have been using Sunrise for approximately 5 years with great service every time. John is extremely knowledgeable, helpful and has been servicing our pointing guns for a couple of years now and we are always impressed with the standard of work and value for money. We would absolutely recommend.
Great product & great customer service to match.The Termite starter kit is great value for money. I ordered the 6mm rake for Victorian brickwork and this slim but tough bit cut through mortar like butter. Great for Daps too. Fitting is really easy and the dust extraction is very effective.
Very helpful and friendly people to deal with, Ordered at 2.15pm before the 2.30pm cut off point for next day delivery, And it turned up 10am the next day. Great fast service!
Sunrise Tools & Equipment 5 star review on 7th April 2022
1st class customer service. I was kinda reluctant to buy of this company because I thought with a name like Sunrise, it was selling Chinese tools, which in my experience are often not as good as the likes of German or British tool. However, after reading the reviews I decided to give them a try and I was most pleased with the customer service and the product, the Quickpoint device for drill operated pointing. Its 1st class and has made a slow job much much quicker
Sunrise Tools & Equipment is rated 4.83 based on 80 reviews