South Ormsby Estate Reviews

of reviewers recommend South Ormsby Estate
Read South Ormsby Estate Reviews

About South Ormsby Estate:

Set in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds, the South Ormsby Estate is a haven for rural business and entrepreneurship in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

With four villages, 150 acres of historic parkland and hundreds of years of heritage and tradition, the 3,000 acre South Ormsby Estate is a beautiful and peaceful place to live, work, learn and play.

Since 2016, world-leading architects, conservationists and planners have been developing ambitious and sustainable plans for the area’s future.

enquiries@southormsbyestate.co.uk

South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 30th June 2021
Donna Linford
Liz Johnson
Safiyah Malik
Product and delivery agreements delivered per contact
Excellent service thank you.
Amazing local business. Gin sits in Premier position on my display case.
South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Great selection of products and activities.
Ordered a beef package before and it was the best beef me and my partner have tasted. Tried the pink gin this time and again it was lovely. Easy site to order from and quick delivery. Would recommend to anyone.
Great estate. We love their ethical farming methods, their obvious care of the environment, but also their clear desire to involve the local community. We're particular fans of their scheme to get local youngsters involved in ethical farming practices. And we love their gin 😁
A lovely gin, thankyou.
Many thanks to Tristan for sorting out my order, very efficient and professional attitude when I spoke to him on the phone in sorting and explaining my order....will definitely having a glass or two tonight, Stay Safe and carry on your superb work.....David Jones from Anglesey.
I ordered the minature gin pack for my partner and he really enjoyed them, he though them slightly different to other gin with their own unique taste. I shall now be buying a bottle for his birthday later in the year. The package arrived quickly and was very well packed.
Having bought the Gin before as gifts. Both of the recepients asked if I could get more! I duly sorted. Arrived, very well packed, when stated and courier was in the specified time. Many thanks
Really appreciated the work going on at the Ormsby estate planting trees and hedgerows while looking after the Estates wildlife. Also the gin is very good. Looking forward to possibly having a tour of the distillery and estate when conditions allow Graham Paul
Excellent Jeanne Marie Pink Gin, superb website, wonderful service and delivery
Wow!I have not yet tried the meat,which I intend to do but tried the gins.The pack of two miniatures gives you the chance to taste them both. I really liked the pink gin and intend to purchase a bottle soon. Great local produce which should be supported.
Excellent product, beautifully presented.
This is the place I would have liked to visit. Due to covid restrictions I was unable to pay a visit so far. However, looking at the promo video and photographs, I can tell that’s this is a dreamy place. Tranquil and picturesque ideal for recreational activities.
Fabulous products, beautifully packaged and delivered. Wonderful newsletter about the comings and goings on the estate too. And I wrote this before having one of their wonderful gins!
Simple to order, great quality and speedy delivery, big thank you, used for Birthday presents. Best of luck
This was a present for my Boss and he loved it. The packaging was impressive and delivery time was good too. Will definitely be ordering again. Thank you
South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Great service, lovely products. Would definitely recommend
South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 29th June 2021
Some brilliant touches.Great Gin, present well.Personal touch and the order arrives on time and is tracked. What not to like! Happy Days
South Ormsby Estate is rated 4.85 based on 26 reviews