South Ormsby Estate Reviews

of reviewers recommend South Ormsby Estate
Read South Ormsby Estate Reviews

About South Ormsby Estate:

Set in the heart of the Lincolnshire Wolds, the South Ormsby Estate is a haven for rural business and entrepreneurship in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty.

With four villages, 150 acres of historic parkland and hundreds of years of heritage and tradition, the 3,000 acre South Ormsby Estate is a beautiful and peaceful place to live, work, learn and play.

Since 2016, world-leading architects, conservationists and planners have been developing ambitious and sustainable plans for the area’s future.

enquiries@southormsbyestate.co.uk

South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Anne Atkinson
South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 26th August 2021
Liz Johnson
Fabulous walks in unspoiled countryside
South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 24th September 2021
Lovely gin made by people who care.
Loved the walks on the estate,so i thought i'd give the oak aged gin a go wow so pleased i did love it,going to try another of there Gins now,an asbsolute find.
What a great ethic South Ormsby Estate has, my delivery was on time and obviously packaged with care, moving to the area in the next few months so hope to visit regularly.
South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 7th September 2021
I am a gin fan and this estate produces some of the best
This is for a birthday treat so will update when they have it. Packed nicely and quick delivery
Not been in person but plan to; I have mostly purchase gin from the estate's on site distillery online. Lots of great products and seems to support local people in their community - fantastic social media pages and website.
Lovely place for a relaxing walk. Kids loved every minute and I have just received my delivery of gin so amazingly good
South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 19th August 2021 South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 19th August 2021
Great product and great service all the gin is superb
Amazin Gin. What more can I say.
I purchased some Burrells Gin and had it delivered to a friend for her birthday so I can't send a photo, however she was thrilled with it and said the packaging was gorgeous! We will be buying more! 😄
Excellent service thank you.
Amazing local business. Gin sits in Premier position on my display case.
South Ormsby Estate 5 star review on 19th July 2021
Great selection of products and activities.
Ordered a beef package before and it was the best beef me and my partner have tasted. Tried the pink gin this time and again it was lovely. Easy site to order from and quick delivery. Would recommend to anyone.
Great estate. We love their ethical farming methods, their obvious care of the environment, but also their clear desire to involve the local community. We're particular fans of their scheme to get local youngsters involved in ethical farming practices. And we love their gin 😁
A lovely gin, thankyou.
Many thanks to Tristan for sorting out my order, very efficient and professional attitude when I spoke to him on the phone in sorting and explaining my order....will definitely having a glass or two tonight, Stay Safe and carry on your superb work.....David Jones from Anglesey.
I ordered the minature gin pack for my partner and he really enjoyed them, he though them slightly different to other gin with their own unique taste. I shall now be buying a bottle for his birthday later in the year. The package arrived quickly and was very well packed.
Having bought the Gin before as gifts. Both of the recepients asked if I could get more! I duly sorted. Arrived, very well packed, when stated and courier was in the specified time. Many thanks
South Ormsby Estate is rated 4.87 based on 38 reviews