Smallhill Furniture Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smallhill Furniture Co.
Read Smallhill Furniture Co. Reviews

01952 796140

sales@smallhillfurniture.co.uk

C19 Maws Craft Centre, Jackfield, Telford

Tell us how Smallhill Furniture Co. made you happy
Fantastic service! And wonderful company to deal with, selling amazing products. I thought they’d omitted a product from my order only to find my husband had inadvertently thrown said product out with the box. I emailed the company to apologise and let them know what had happened. Their reply made my day!!
Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 31st January 2022
I have emailed several times to ask that my order be corrected. I ordered orange and cinnamon liquid hand wash however I was delivered the hand cream. Please can someone get back to me and let me know when you will send me my correct order?
Love it. Fast delivery. Thank you
Terrible customer service!!! Do not order from them unless you can take the items with you!! I ordered, in person, a lovely cabinet from them in August to be shipped to Sussex in October. This cost me £275 for the cabinet and £49 for the shipping. I was moving warehouse, so I emailed them my new address at the end of September to send the cabinet to me. It never arrived. I have emailed numerous times with no reply at all, not even a courtesy email to say they will look into it for me. I have called numerous times and left phone messages, no one has called me back. I finally managed to speak to someone in early December and he said he would call me back on Monday with details of what had happened to my purchase. Nothing!! I have emailed and called numerous times and no reply at all!! Im so fed up with this company now! I dont care if they sold it to someone else, but the courteous thing to do would be to tell and refund me the £334 that I spent. I cant actually believe how bad this customer service is and if they treated all their customers like this, they would not have a business! Its such a pity as they were so friendly when I was in their shop in August and even showed me their excess furniture which is where I chose my cabinet from. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY, BUY FROM A COMPANY THAT ACTUALLY SEND YOU THE GOODS!!!!
Amazing as always! James is super knowledgeable and helpful !
Quick delivery , very happy with the tester pots, beautiful paint 😊will be ordering again. Elaine
Prompt delivery and good choice of colours
Fantastic selection of lovely products and fast delivery. My first time ordering but not the last!
Smallhill Furniture Co was the only place I could find the St Eval candles I wanted. It was easy to order them and they arrived very quickly. Very happy with my dealings with Smallhill Furniture Co.
Beautiful candles Smell amazing Packaged and delivered quickly Great communication Will definitely buy again Thank you
Prompt delivery, well packed, accurately described! What more could you ask for? Thank you Small hill Furniture Co! X
James at Smallhill furniture has been extremely helpful - going above and beyond to help me choose the correct colour paint. Thank you!
Great service, fast delivery, well packaged. Would recommend this company and the paint purchased Fusion Cobblestone.
Haven't fitted it together yet so can't give a review. Came very quickly though.
Great item, great price. Good safe packaging
Just what was needed fast efficient service
Very easy to order, quick delivery and all the products so far have been fabulous, the paints dry smooth and flat, with no fumes, easy to clean as all water based. Would highly recommend
Very reasonably priced, quick delivery of quality products
Prompt service Delivered when they said they would. Unwrapped in my presence to check the sideboard Excellent service and showroom
Order paint and it was delivered, very quick with no problem
Ordered fusion paint and paid for next day delivery ,all very efficient and easy
Smallhill Furniture Co. is rated 4.89 based on 315 reviews