Smallhill Furniture Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smallhill Furniture Co.
Read Smallhill Furniture Co. Reviews

01952 796140

sales@smallhillfurniture.co.uk

C19 Maws Craft Centre, Jackfield, Telford

Tell us how Smallhill Furniture Co. made you happy
Wasn't sure if this paint was suitable for both wood and metal as I wanted to paint a ceiling fan in my daughters room but a quick live chat with a response in just a few minutes confirmed it was suitable so I went ahead and ordered it very fast delivery arrived In just 2 days and is absolutely amazing goes a long way coverage is brilliant 2 coats was needed as the fan was bright pink and covered in purple butterflies very pleased with outcome now my daughter has a brand new looking light for less than half price of a new one will definately shop here again
Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 12th May 2021 Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 12th May 2021 Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 12th May 2021
Fantastic service. Communication was brilliant. Delivery was before date stated which is awesome. Will be ordering again. Many thanks
Ordered fusion paint had the colour I needed and prompt delivery and good price
Friendly great paint great service. Thanks.
So pleased with the quick delivery of my paint and brush! James was super helpful when I placed my order too - thank you
I'm really happy with the products I bought - St Eval tea lights. The smell and quality are superb! However, the packaging they arrived in was slightly dented. This is fine for me but would dissuade from placing an order as a gift.
Ordered fusion paints, delivered fast no issue 😊
I have nothing but wonderful things to say about Smallhill Furniture Co. Initially I had difficulty with the shipping, as my company is located in Isle of Man. I contacted the company and they had everything sorted very quickly. I felt the quality of the products I purchased was only surpassed by the customer service I received. I would not hesitate to recommend them.
Easy to order Prompt delivery Well packaged
I am very impressed with the customer service . We had a slight mix up and the wrong shade was sent but this was very quickly rectified with complimentary service also exstremley impressed as this hasn't been the case when using other companies to buy my paint .will be using you again many thanks
Super Company to deal with. When I contacted to find out where my order was, it was explained they had been experiencing some problems with Royal Mail and as a gesture of goodwill they would refund my p&p charge (within an hour had message from Paypal to confirm refund) and they would send out a replacement Cornish Mineral paint which arrived the two days later. Excellent result.
Absolutely fantastic company. Ordered some Dixie Belle Paint and Fusion Mineral Paint and it arrived the next day. James was very helpful in answering all my questions. Very knowledgeable.
Fabulous service and amazing product Mineral Fusion Paint
Superb company! I’ve returned many times for their products. Great communication throughout the process.
I just ordered paint. It arrived quickly and well packaged. I’m inspired by their furniture and planning a visit in person soon
Shipping and response was very fast happy with the overall service thank you I would purchase again.
Good quick delivery
A fast and communicative service. Will definitely use again.
Great customer service fast delivery and excellent product I Painted 2 pieces of furniture the dressing table was originally mahogany and the chest of drawers was white, put new handles on looks fantastic.
Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 14th September 2021 Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Delivery was quick and products were well packaged. I would definitely use this company again.
Received wonderful service and emails answered very quickly. Helpful and friendly and will use them again in the near future.
Smallhill Furniture Co. is rated 4.92 based on 225 reviews