Smallhill Furniture Co. Reviews

of reviewers recommend Smallhill Furniture Co.
Read Smallhill Furniture Co. Reviews

01952 796140

sales@smallhillfurniture.co.uk

C19 Maws Craft Centre, Jackfield, Telford

Tell us how Smallhill Furniture Co. made you happy
Good quick delivery
A fast and communicative service. Will definitely use again.
Great customer service fast delivery and excellent product I Painted 2 pieces of furniture the dressing table was originally mahogany and the chest of drawers was white, put new handles on looks fantastic.
Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 14th September 2021 Smallhill Furniture Co. 5 star review on 14th September 2021
Delivery was quick and products were well packaged. I would definitely use this company again.
Received wonderful service and emails answered very quickly. Helpful and friendly and will use them again in the near future.
Fantastic product produced an excellent finish to refurb chest of drawers. Reliable quick service, from a local small dealer. Absolutely perfect. Thank you
Fantastic speedy delivery, received the day after ordering and very well packaged.
Great service, cannot fault them and fusion mineral paint it great.
Very impressed with this company. My order was super speedy. The paints were perfect for our project and I liked thatnon the site it included pictures of furniture painted with the colours so you could get a sense for how the finished colour would look once painted. My estimation worked out spot on and we had no waste. We are really happy with the end results.
Excellent service every time. Quick delivery. Highly recommend. Thank you
Excellent products, beautifully packaged, swift delivery - great company to deal with.
Amazing fast arrival, great service will definitely use again!
Amazing paint and colour is incredible..so easy to use and beautiful finish
I received my sample pots of paint very quickly and after I had decided on a pot of Fusion paint I couldn't be happier. The paint is so easy to use and the finish is just right. I will be buying more colours in the future.
Excellent as always :)
Very prompt and efficient service.
Absolutely 5 star service from paint swatches and samples to support with final colour choice. Fast delivery superb.
Always helpful and reliable! Highly recommend using Smallhill! And Fusion paint works a treat on furniture renovation
Excellent service. Paint arrived within 2 days
I came across Smallhill whilst trying to locate a UK stockist for Fusion furniture paint. Your website is well presented and easy to navigate. Excellent delivery service and cannot fault. The fusion paint is the best furniture paint I have used to date and will be back for more: Thank you for excellent product and services
Smallhill Furniture Co. is rated 4.92 based on 210 reviews