Red Rock Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Rock Games
Read Red Rock Games Reviews

About Red Rock Games:

Red Rock Games is an independent tabletop gaming retailer based in South Devon. We offer an ever growing range of board games, card games and role playing games at competitive prices to UK based customers. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and look forward to serving you in the near future.

customer.services@redrockgames.co.uk

Tell us how Red Rock Games made you happy
Very happy with purchase great customer service.
Very pleased with the service I received and the game arrived in perfect condition. Only slight gripe is that I would have liked a mail to say the game had been dispatched.
Hi Chris. Thanks for the feedback. You should have received an email stating your order was complete, but the wording is perhaps not as clear as it could be. Apologies if you didn't receive it or it wasn't obvious that your order had been despatched. We'll get the email wording updated so it's clearer that when the order is complete it has actually been despatched. Thanks, Martin.
Prompt dispatch and they even wrote my delivery instructions on the packaging, perfect! Only minor issue I had is that the game arrived with less pieces than I was expecting. After doing some research online it appears that there are actually two versions of the game and this must be the older version. I really can't complain for the price though, excellent service. Would happily buy from again! Thank you!
The prices were reasonable as was delivery time and cost. The only change I might suggest would be the availability of PayPal as a payment method.
It sold me a quality item Lower than Amazon or Ebay, and only took a couple of days to deliver. I'm very impressed
Very good service and delivery. Item arrived well packaged.
Fast delivery and well priced relative to other options. Would be 5*, but package arrived damaged. Didn't affect the game but the box is now a bit scuffed, so better packing would be good. Would probably rate lower if I didn't think it was most likely the fault of the courier.
Hi Max. Thanks for the feedback and apologies for the damage during transit. We're continually evaluating our packaging and shipping services and will look to improve this going forward. Martin
The swiftness of delivery impressed me - especially given current conditions AND the run up to Christmas. Everything was well-packaged, safe n' secure, and in perfect order as described. What more could one want when ordering online?
Red Rock Games is rated 4.96 based on 300 reviews