Red Rock Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Rock Games
Read Red Rock Games Reviews

About Red Rock Games:

Red Rock Games is an independent tabletop gaming retailer based in South Devon. We offer an ever growing range of board games, card games and role playing games at competitive prices to UK based customers. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and look forward to serving you in the near future.

customer.services@redrockgames.co.uk

Tell us how Red Rock Games made you happy
I came to Red Rock Games because the game I was look for was priced the best here. Purchasing process was very simple and straight forward. Live chat staff were very friendly and welcoming. The game arrived in a couple of days, exactly the shipping option I had chosen. The product was in new perfect condition. I will be purchasing from Red Rock Games again as the buying process was pretty much perfect. I would encourage anyone looking to support small gaming businesses to buy here rather than corporations like amazon - especially now more than ever.
Thanks, Adam. It's good to get the feedback about the live chat. And glad the purchase process worked well. Martin.
Red Rock Games is rated 4.96 based on 284 reviews