Red Rock Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Rock Games
Read Red Rock Games Reviews

About Red Rock Games:

Red Rock Games is an independent tabletop gaming retailer based in South Devon. We offer an ever growing range of board games, card games and role playing games at competitive prices to UK based customers. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and look forward to serving you in the near future.

customer.services@redrockgames.co.uk

Tell us how Red Rock Games made you happy
great discounts and fast delivery! Me = happy!
Very helpful and offered cheaper postage as it would have arrived at same time due to bank holiday weekend.
A fantastic new board game shop where I found out of print games at retail prices! I highly recommend them to everyone who loves board games.
Red Rock Games were brilliant, great experience from finding the games on their website to having them delivered promptly. Will buy from RRG again. thanks.
Game quickly but couldn't seem the track it so wasn't sure when it would arrive but no harm done!
Very happy with it
Excellent service - genuinely some of the best I have evercome across. I had to return an item to Red Rock because I received an identical one as a birthday present. I called Red Rock to explain what happened and they were superb. They reserved the alternative item for me and got it out super quickly. Brilliant. Will use again.
Very fun game
Good price, fast delivery and v happy.
Excellent stock of games, and my order was sent very quickly. Thanks, I'll be coming back for more!
Speedy dispatch and had games in stock I couldn't find elsewhere!
Great price for the game I ordered, it was the cheapest I could find. The game arrived really quickly, packaged well.
They were also kind enough to include some promotional pieces for the game I had ordered! which was a lovely little surprise.

Would absolutely recommend them, and would buy from again.
Very happy with my first purchase from RRG. Speedy delivery and a great price.
Good prices, easy to use website and outstanding customer service.
Red Rock had exactly the game I wanted and it arrived the next day! Brilliant service.
Excellent service, arrived in quick time.
Speedy dispatch, well packaged, competitive pricing, had a game I struggled to find elsewhere
Not only was my order tge best price, it arrived quickly and well packaged.
Good price and efficient ordering and delivery process
Great site. Game arrived super quickly. Thank you
Prompt dispatch and they even wrote my delivery instructions on the packaging, perfect!
Only minor issue I had is that the game arrived with less pieces than I was expecting. After doing some research online it appears that there are actually two versions of the game and this must be the older version. I really can't complain for the price though, excellent service. Would happily buy from again! Thank you!
Red Rock Games is rated 4.96 based on 259 reviews