Red Rock Games Reviews

5 Rating 645 Reviews
of reviewers recommend Red Rock Games
Read Red Rock Games Reviews

About Red Rock Games:

Red Rock Games is an independent tabletop gaming retailer based in South Devon. We offer an ever growing range of board games, card games and role playing games at competitive prices to UK based customers. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and look forward to serving you in the near future.

customer.services@redrockgames.co.uk

Tell us how Red Rock Games made you happy
Quick delivery!
Great range of games with lower prices than elsewhere. Great communication throughout my order and very quick delivery. Well packaged and eco friendly. Will use again and recommend to others.
Very Efficient and cost-effective. Parcel arrived 2 days early.
Very quick delivery, very well packaged. Highly recommended :)
My order was sent promptly and packaged well. Thanks!
Nice and quick. Just what I wanted. Good prices too!
Red Rock Games were priced very competively and my order was shipped and delivered very quickly
Good prices, fast shipment and items well packaged. I would buy from it again!
Brilliant putting through my order Came within 4days
Solid company. I ordered Blue Lagoon from them recently. It was one of the few places I could find selling it at the time, had the best price and shipped it quickly and well-packaged. Can't ask for more than that, can you?
Great turnaround on my order, quick delivery, game in perfect condition.
Fantastic company! Incredibly quick delivery providing excellent customer service. Cannot recommend highly enough.
I ordered Maglev Metro, which most places are showing as out of stock. It was at a very competitive price and arrived well packaged and in very good time. Will certainly shop here again.
Excellent prices, service and delivery time.
I called Red Rock games after some interaction on social media. Absolutely fantastic customer service. Martins knowledge of his stock and their levels was awesome. Really friendly and more than happy to help I will 100% be returning. Great work Red Rock Games!
Prices were competitive, and my order arrived quickly in perfect condition. Would shop here again!
Fast delievery and well packed. Friendly and very helpful staff when you need help. Great prices and amazing service that can't be beat.
Fast delivery, good price, recommended!
Excellent delivery very well packaged will shop again
Easy to buy from, excellent prices and prompt delivery.
Red Rock Games is rated 4.96 based on 645 reviews