Red Rock Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Rock Games
Read Red Rock Games Reviews

About Red Rock Games:

Red Rock Games is an independent tabletop gaming retailer based in South Devon. We offer an ever growing range of board games, card games and role playing games at competitive prices to UK based customers. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and look forward to serving you in the near future.

customer.services@redrockgames.co.uk

Tell us how Red Rock Games made you happy
Excellent transaction. Well packed, quick delivery, great price. Couldn't be happier.
Excellent value and very quick delivery. Couldn't be happier with the service received.
Good prices, fast delivery, fairly well packaged. Only issue is I didn't get a dispatch email. Highly recommended.
Hi Ian. Thanks for providing your feedback. We do send out an email when an order is despatched, so I'm not sure why you didn't receive one. We also provide tracking information for orders sent by fully tracked services. Apologies that you didn't receive it, we'd be more than happy to resend it for your records. Thanks.
Super speedy delivery
Delivery was quick and the game arrived in good condition. There was a payment issue, so I inadvertently placed more orders than intended, but their customer service resolved this admirably.
Efficient and good value! Enjoyed ordering from Red Rock.
Quick delivery and great communication made purchase easy, totally recommand Red Rock Games!
Excellent! Martin at Red Rock Games was extremely helpful with advice about the Aliens, Another Glorious Day In The Corps game and helped me get the right card sleeves too.
A great game and really enjoyed the first run through. Thank you for such a quick and friendly service. I'll be back for more games soon.
Fast delivery and very well packaged. Great service.
Quick delivery, good service, no problems, would use again.
Fast delivery, good quality sleeves!
This is the second time I've bought from Red Rock Games and definitely will again. They have excellent customer service, super speedy delivery and competitive prices. Basically everything you need when shopping for games :)
New company. First time using them and very pleased. Good pricing and prompt delivery.
Only recently discovered RRG but they have already become a favourite of mine. Website offers a wide range and stock levels are healthy, order process is slick, prices are competitive, postage is fair, games are well packed and arrive in good time, offers and discounts are attractive. Would like to be able to view more than 12 items on a page and to filter by stock level, but otherwise it rocks
Thanks very much for your review and the comments on what we could do to improve the website. We'll definitely look into what we can do to filter by stock level, and the number of items on a page.
I bought 3 good games from this shop. Payment was easy and games arrived quickly and safely. Will use again.
Ordered two D&D manuals. Arrived quickly, with great packing (both books wrapped in individual bubble wrap). 👍👍👍👍👍
Always a pleasure to serve you Brian!
Very Happy Customer! This is my second order from Red Rock Games and the reason I ordered from them again and will continue to do so is that their prices are competitive, their delivery is quick and their communication is excellent!
I've used Red Rock Games three times now. Very reliable service and great prices.
Incredible service! Ordered the game late Thursday evening and it arrived Saturday morning. This was the standard delivery too. Great price for the game and everything arrived safe and sound. It even came with a discount for future games from red rock! 100% would recommend! Now I’ve just got to find time to play more!
Red Rock Games is rated 4.96 based on 361 reviews