Red Rock Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Red Rock Games
Read Red Rock Games Reviews

About Red Rock Games:

Red Rock Games is an independent tabletop gaming retailer based in South Devon. We offer an ever growing range of board games, card games and role playing games at competitive prices to UK based customers. We pride ourselves on our exemplary customer service and look forward to serving you in the near future.

customer.services@redrockgames.co.uk

Tell us how Red Rock Games made you happy
Great game no problems with planes, good value think grandchild will be very pleased with this’d game.
Excellent service! Well packaged and super speedy delivery! Highly recommend! Will use again!
Great customer service, excellent choice of games, and quick delivery! Thank you Red Rock Games!
Quick shipping, well packed, all straightforward.
Very easy web site to negotiate , constantly updated with the order and product arrived promptly. Red rock games was recommended by one of my sons , I will definitely use them again. Many thanks.
Fast and safe delivery - well recommended!
Fantastic service thank you 😊
Prompt service at a good price. Definitely recommended.
Speedy delivery and good prices. One downside was the Folded Space insert I bought for Carcassonne. To me, Folded Space implies folded cardboard or some other material. Yet this is actually plastic backed foam which needs pressing out of templates and gluing together with PVA. OK, not the most difficult thing in the world, but not as simple as the title implies. Nowhere in the description can I see something saying "this needs gluing with PVA". With hindsight, I'd probably buy it again for other games, but it would have good to be warned of the construction requirements.
Hi John Thanks for your review and feedback. The majority of our Folded Space product listings do include a statement at the end of the description similar to the below which has been taken from the Taverns of Tiefenthal page: "This product consists of a flat-pack of 4 Evacore sheets. The trays require assembly, which is quick and fun, using ordinary PVA glue. Detailed instructions are included in the package." It has unfortunately been missed from the Carcassonne description, so we will get that rectified. Kind regards Martin
Good can't complain
Very quick delivery
Easy to negotiate Web site. Goods despatched straight away. Impressed.
Excellent service, very fast shipping
Excellent products and service
Quick and easy ordering with free prompt delivery. Couldn't fault. Will definitely order from red rock again.
Fab games, and very fast delivery. Will definately use again.
Quick, speedy delivery. Excellent sustainable packaging. Great service.
I hadn’t been able to get this game from anywhere else. Fortunately, Red Rock Games had some still in stock. The game was dispatched very quickly and arrived in great condition. Excellent service.
Good quality items; delivered speedily and safely.
Great service! I'd recommend them.
Red Rock Games is rated 4.96 based on 487 reviews