PR Professional Salon Supplies Ltd Reviews

12 Enterprise House
Thomlinson Road
Hartlepool
TS25 1NS

I have not received my goods
Not even received my order. Have sent multiple emails to try and find out what’s going on however barely a response! Terrible service. Going to contact my bank this evening!
Still waiting on the item?
I received the product on time. I came home from a long commute eager to get a trim with my new detailer. To my dismay when I opened the package, it felt used, there were hair everywhere; on the detailer and the comb. I immediately sent an email to PS PSS and they were the least helpful. They also indirectly accused me of having used the trimmers, that they would not refund my money until an investigation was carried out, not by them but Wahl (manufacturers). Under consumer laws I am entitled to a refund regardless of an investigation or no investigation, the case is now with my bank. Will I shop with them again, nope.
Received wrong item wouldn’t let me return without paying twice for postage nearly 20 pounds out of pocket
it hasnt even arrived yet
I ordered two products one you could not supply even though available on the website, and you took the money. The second one was delivered by fed ex apparently I had to ring to see where it was. No note through the door then told I would need to rearrange direct with fed ex. Your customer service did do that for me supposed to arrive today...not here yet...so will not hold my breath.
Sold me step 1 hive lash lift that was out of date and never gets back to emails
You have asked me if I'm happy with my order which I still haven't recieved yet!? I have emailed 3 times chasing my order but no response!!
Ordered next day delivery 9 days ago and still haven't received. Asked when dispatch was and still no response. Very unhappy
Paid for next day delivery and it came 3 days later , thanks