Ningbo Online Reviews

Read Ningbo Online Reviews

01978 788622

Sales@ningbo.co.uk

Chetwynd

Customer services were there to advise me when I didn’t complete my order, due to cost. They explained the payment plan which I used to spread the cost. Product arrived very quickly and looks really good soil.
Prompt delivery and helpful drivers. Good quality product.
I ordered the topsoil which was delivered within a few days. Would be nice if you emailed or text to let me know which day/time you would be delivering.
The ordering process online was easy to navigate and there was a choice of different topsoils for different purposes which was great. Delivery was within 3 days and the bag of topsoil was left on my drive right ontop of a wooden palllet near the garage door (about 20ft from the pavement) which was great as we didn't have so far to go to take it around to the back garden! My only very minor criticism is that I didn't get any email notification to tell me which day it would be delivered but fortunately I was in. The topsoil itself is really rich with a few small stones for drainage so we are very satisfied with it - and it was cheaper than other suppliers as delivery was included in the price.
Outrageous delivery charge. Order cancelled as a result.
Very good compost & quick delivery
incredibly efficient . ordered on Monday , delivered on Tuesday ! customer service over the phone was friendly and useful . would recommend Ningbo.
Very efficient, and followed my delivery instruction to the letter. Thank you
Super easy and fast delivery
Best quality products 👌
Very good next day service , but i wish they would sort my email address out so i could order online. Gary
I asked if this was 100% bark and told yes, but what arrived is very different to what I hoped for and includes fibres, plastic and stones and other non bark items
They forgot to deliver all my bags of bark in the same delivery and it contained small amounts of plastic rubber and stones....
Very good product. Exactly what I needed. Very solid. Easily stored. Delivery good but expensive. Kept informed at all times. Bought Monday, delivered Wednesday.
Ordered a chair from ningbo , chair was perfect seat pad had marks on it they sent a replacement straight away no problems , definitely buy from them again & recommend
Good quality and good services will be using again when needed
Spot on. Very helpful driver. Goods delivered onto our drive.
After dealing with other companies offering soil’s and composts who have let me down with either not delivering or sending poor quality goods, how refreshing to come across this company. The product 1100 litres of vegetable soil compost came 3 days after ordering and is of good quality. R Barter.
Excellent service.
Driver came on time and was very helpful in positioning the pallet exactly where I needed it to go. Product is good too.
Ningbo Online is rated 4.5 based on 53 reviews