Ningbo Online Reviews

Read Ningbo Online Reviews

01978 788622

Sales@ningbo.co.uk

Chetwynd

1000 litre bag of compost, on time, really good quality, will be ordering again next year.
Excellent online service and courteous and professional delivery service of the outdoor furniture items. Items exactly as depicted online, very happy with them and look forward to utilising them as soon as possible, will certainly use Ningbo again.
Good quality compost-couldnโ€™t find it cheaper any where else. Arrived within two days ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜€
Great service, fast delivery, lovely big bag of compost, good quality and lovely rich colour. Thank you.
Quick delivery. Economical way of buying bulk peat free compost.
Delivery spoilt the service. Took 8 or 9 days when initially it said about 3 days.. Tracking was useless - gave no information. Shame really as the rest of the service was good... Perhaps consider not using DPD...
3 tonnes of compost couldn't fit through my gate though I did call beforehand to change order to smaller sacks but was reassured they'd fit with a push. Nope 4 hours later the 3 of us were shovelling it through the gate until small enough to drag through....Plus they were meant to call me an hour before, instead I received a call on arrival. Nobody lives at a community garden, lovelies. Discovered quite a bit of plastic included in the soil. Would I buy again? Yes because it was the most value for money I could find and in smaller sacks next time. Staff were friendly still.
Really easy to find what I needed, nice and straight forward. An email saying what day my order would arrive would have helped, but very happy with everything. Highly recommended.
Great quality, fast delivery at the fair price.. Thank you so much! 5stars feedback !
Good quality compost, fast delivery, happy with the product
Immediately recommended this supplier to a friend because of the quality of the product and the price ๐Ÿ‘
Compost contains lots of plastic, glass and bits of plastic bag. Looks like the stuff you can get for free from the local authority. It is described as โ€œ100% organicโ€ on the website, which is very misleading. I have emailed to complain, but the company has not responded. Avoid.
Courier delivered tonne bag of compost on an articulated lorry with only a pallet truck. The pallet got stuck half on our driveway and half on an access road. Driver was going to leave it with no means of us moving it. Managed to drag and pull with the help of a friend onto the drive and had to then arrange to drag it across the drive towed to a car. No notification of delivery and as a result I have terrible sciatica.
I had an issue with the volume of logs I received in my Jumbo Log bag. I had a very quick response to my query & the issue was resolved to my satisfaction. I would certainly consider Ningbo for my next purchase.
Great product and delivery service, but the price has gone up nearly 3-fold in 3 years...
Easy to order, delivery driver was excellent, and very happy with the forest bark.
Excellent, helpful, efficient service. Delivery driver for the logs could not have been more considerate. Will definitely use them again.
Wonderful service..but I personally think that a 2 man band ๐Ÿค” would be fairer
Fast delivery. Driver was very polite. Would recommend
My Logs arrived a few days ago - had them burning last night and they're great. Definitely order more soon.
Ningbo Online is rated 4.52 based on 23 reviews