Nationwide Trailer Parts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Trailer Parts Limited
Read Nationwide Trailer Parts Limited Reviews

About Nationwide Trailer Parts Limited:

We are the UK's No.1 and largest independent supplier of Tail Lift, Shutter Door, Load Restraint and Curtain Side Parts. Supplying only the highest quality parts at some of the lowest prices. This is backed up with our 5-star technical support and customer service, along with our fast delivery service, helping you get your vehicles back on the road faster.

01977 285660

support@nationwide-trailer-parts.co.uk

Unit 1 Lancaster Close
Sherburn-In-Elmet

I returned them, they were not the parts I required
Great Service,however i am disappointed that the bobbins aren't pre drilled.
shipping payment
Will buy again when required
We had a difference of opinion as to whether a ratchet strap should be advertised quoting its breaking load (as on the list of ratchet straps) or its rated load as found only when you click through to the item details.
I returned my purchase as it was unusable for what I needed. The refund came quickly, but I still feel aggrieved that they would not refund my postage since I would never have ordered the items had their description been more honest.
PRODUCT GREAT LET DOWN BY DPD SAID I WAS GOING TO GET DELIVERY ON THE 3rd JUNE THEN THEY DELIVERED ON THE 5th
live chat was useless to put it mildly, young lady on phone very polite and helpful but,needs to know what part is what.male on phone sorted the problem
Great that i found the parts i needed that were hard to find. I paid for next working delivery on a Thursday but didn't receive my parts until the following monday.
The first thing I asked for was help to identify the correct ram valve, I gave the model number and serial number of my tail lift, they sent me a valve that was completely different.
I ordered what looked to be the correct valve on line, after two days I phoned to ask where it was to find that it had not been posted.
once the correct valve had arrived I fitted it but my tail lift still would not operate. so i used the on line chat for technical help and was able to fix it on the roadside without any parts needed at all. (it was just a seized pin) it would appear that the information they have from Anteo is incorrect, and that their supplier was to blame for the late postage. so these are thing that they need to sort out.
Sent an alternative without advising would be the case. No wiring diagram but fairly self explanatory but fixings were totally different necessitating making up a bracket, not an easy job. However seems to be working ok
Sorry but not very impressed not enough of it for starters . I had to put some Gorilla Tape over both sides of yours
I bought cam buckle straps. They were admittedly pretty cheap, but while the buckles are ok, the straps themselves are very poor quality and aren't going to last very long at all
I feel the wrong straps were sent,
Quality of goods ordered / received excellent, but packaging of rear maker boards inadequate with damage sustained in transit.
The panel was package well and sent in good time. Unfortunatly it was the wrong one. Before ordering I had contacted Nationwide with my requirements and was directed to their website from which I ordered the only part available.It was too big and on checking another website I found there was a choice of large or small. I contacted Nationwide, who on checking agreed there was an alternative. They said they had now modified there website to include both sizes. I then ordered the correct item which was dispatched immediately and I received it next day. I returned the wrong item and was reimbersed the cost of it, but not postage of £11.
I ordered 2foot of "Tear Repair Patches" but unfortunately I was sent a "Tear Repair Kit". What I received worked ok but there just wasn't enough of it. I will probably order some more soon.
Nationwide Trailer Parts Limited is rated 4.90 based on 1,635 reviews