Nationwide Trailer Parts Limited Reviews

of reviewers recommend Nationwide Trailer Parts Limited
Read Nationwide Trailer Parts Limited Reviews

About Nationwide Trailer Parts Limited:

We are the UK's No.1 and largest independent supplier of Tail Lift, Shutter Door, Load Restraint and Curtain Side Parts. Supplying only the highest quality parts at some of the lowest prices. This is backed up with our 5-star technical support and customer service, along with our fast delivery service, helping you get your vehicles back on the road faster.

01977 285660

support@nationwide-trailer-parts.co.uk

Unit 1 Lancaster Close
Sherburn-In-Elmet

Orderd parts that indicated as in stock, paid for a next day delivery, still not arrived 3 days later Telephones to ask what has happened, not reply yet either! Poor show considering that I ordered based on needing them by a certain date!
A part was damaged I rang and explained and wouldn’t replace. I had to reorder new parts
Ordered and paid for on the 24th Feb. Nothing received by the 3rd March. Checked teh tracker. That showed as order cancelled on the 24th. Called up. The girl who answered was pleasant. Told me she would have to check with the warehouse when they came back from lunch. They were due back any minute apparently. Once she had spoken to them she would call me back. Two hours later I am still waiting. Poor service I'm sorry to say.
Look at emails
Great prices, worst delivery ever. I recived half of the order on friday, and the second half on monday. when I ask the courier what happend? hes reply was it was to big !!!
it an 3m long item that wheis 3kg is to big, I hate to think what off a paletted delivery
Poor quality , the chain snapped the first time I used it !
EASY TO DEAL WITH PROMPT DESPATCH GOOD VALUE FOR MONEY
About the worst customer service iv ever experienced was going to complain but it was the director
Got ripped off
No good
Could not get meaningful answers to my questions.. Soryy
Your basically buying very poor quality buckles from another supplier and then expecting us to help you with instructions for those buckles when your not a customer of ours and spent no money with us. As you were told the buckles just simply open and close so if they are breaking your existing supplier is selling you rubbish. You were told several times on chat and email that we could not help you, yet you kept asking the same question over and over again. Please don't ever contact our company again as your business is not wanted as you are just a time waster.
service was very good!
however….
shoring bars are wrong size hence they collapse under load.
i will be intouch to return(or maybe you can call me to arrange exchange for bigger size?)
i told the sales advisor the size of my vehicle internally and these just fit.
Just bought some canvas to patch curtainsider, was told it had adhesive in it. We used heatgun as recommended but doesn't seem to be any adhesive whatsoever.
It took over a week to come in the end i bought another one so a waiste of money
Paid for next day delivery and didn't receive, when I phoned up I was told my item would be made priority for the following morning before afternoon. Still hadn't received it by tea time and when I chased it up again the man was extremely rude, unprofessional and overall should NOT be working within customer service. I asked him if this is how he treats and speaks to all customers and he replied "pretty much ye" I only asked where my item was and he immediately just said " I don't know where it is but to save all the hassle and headache of it, I'll just cancel your order and refund you" the list goes on of how this man spoke to me, I would not advise any person to deal with this company!!
Nationwide Trailer Parts Limited is rated 4.90 based on 1,640 reviews