MrBean2Cup Reviews

02033055845

hello@mrbean2cup.co.uk

Mr Bean2Cup Webshop Ltd, 150 B Greenford Road, Harrow

Tell us how MrBean2Cup made you happy
No problems Did exactly what it said on the tin(or cup)
Great place to buy spares for our bean to cup coffee machine.
Thank you for your feedback, Steve!
Fast efficient
Thank you for your feedback!
Good service although prices a bit expensive
Thank you for your feedback, Rob!
Your website for the identification of spare parts and associated purchase is very difficult to navigate. Suggest you change to a more intuitive/direct system.
Thank you for your feedback! Please write us about your suggestions in a bit more detail so we can understand more. If you are struggling to use our website you can email us directly with pictures and i am happy to assist you to find the right part!
Very pleased with the help from your staff. My Gaggia Classic now working fine. The coffee is brilliant. Thanks
Thank you for your feedback, Hugh!
Prompt efficient service, replacement handle for old Gaggia model fitted perfectly.
Thank you for your feedback!
The online support from Zsolt was excellent.
Thanks for your feedback, Tony. Enjoy your coffee!
Order worked fine. Still waiting response to query sent day before order placed!
Thanks for your feedback, Kay and I am sorry about the delay in responding to you. Let me know if you need help with anything else. Enjoy your coffee!
All good, thanks.
Thank you for your feedback, Vasile. Enjoy your coffee!
I ordered a replacement Steam Valve and as it did not come with a new Seal for the Water Inlet (you think it would for the high price), i also ordered this 'extra' Seal. Alas the Seal supplied was the wrong size for the Steam Valve i had purchased from tbe same people.
Thank you for your feedback, Martin. Unfortunately not all parts come with seals. Please check our pictures for availability. I am happy to send you a seal free of charge
Looking on the site it appeared that the part i needed was not available. However an enquiry was answered reasonably quickly and all I needed was the plastic handle. It was swiftly supplied and it fitted perfectly. Maxine back to being as good as new. Thanks
Thank you for your feedback, Hadrian . Enjoy your coffee!
Small part (spring) delivered very quickly. Instructions and pop out diagrams were really useful.
Thank you,Dave!
I ordered a replacement grinds holder and protector panel for my Gaggia Academica machine from MrBean2Cup Excellent product, exactly what I needed and it was delivered very quickly. I would definitely recommend MrBean2Cup. My only gripe would the price £50.78 for a plastic tub and a piece of plastic to clip onto it seems VERY expensive.
Many thanks for your feedback, David! Yes, I agree it is very expensive!
Delivered replacement items for gaggia classic promptly
Many thanks for your feedback!
Pleased with the effort to find spare part for my Gaggia Paros. Would have got 5 stars if sent direct to me in Australia, rather than indirectly using UK friends.
Thank you for your feedback, Mark! Hopefully we will post outside Europe by the end of the year
Very helpful, strayed after hours to sort out my problem.
Thank you!
No problem with order just the poor service from Royalmail Parcelforce. Delivery not on the day stated, delivered the following day.
Thank you for your feedback and I am sorry about the delay!
Good all round. All parts after fitting worked well. Helped give my old coffee machine a new lease of life.
That is so good to hear that you saved you Gaggia coffee machine! Let me know if you need any Gaggia Spares or advice in the future!
Great and they are helpful with advice always and have excellent product knowledge
Thank you, Konstantinos!