Mother Root Reviews

of reviewers recommend Mother Root
Read Mother Root Reviews

About Mother Root:

I’m Bethan, the founder of Mother Root: alcohol-free aperitifs crafted to excite your tastebuds and make you feel good.

HELLO@MOTHERROOT.LONDON

What an absolutely delightful discovery. This is a wonderful non alcoholic, very grown up drink bursting with flavour. Second bottle already on order.
I had a cold standard Mother Root at a friends. I bought some as soon as I could. I love it. I love it with the London tonic. My favourite is the Not Toddy. I have a few a day and find it soooo comforting as winter comes. Pricey but worth it for the full flavour and also health benefits of apple cider vinegar and ginger. Everyone should try it. Send to sheerluxe for a wider audience. I have done/ am doing dry 2021. Mother Root is now helping me stay on track for the full year and maybe beyond.
Speedy delivery and beautifully packed with eco packaging.
Fantastic
We've been enjoying Mother Root right through 2020 and continue to, as a really special treat of a drink. We have recommended and gifted it to friends too. We like it with a wedge of lemon, and being non alcoholic is a bonus too.
Just very lovely and very delicious non-alcoholic treat! For the days when you want to feel fresh and treat yourself, I would very strongly recommend Mother Root! I'm not a fan of ginger but the drink is such a special surprise, a pleasant tang and certainly can't be described as a sweet, bland, non-alcoholic alternative - far from it!! Would definitely recommend you to try it - bright, fresh, zingy, not too overpowering treat!!
Absolutely delicious! Very refreshing and has a great kick to it. Good price point compared to other non alcohol alternatives. I wish I had discovered Mother Root sooner! Quick delivery.
Unique spicy and tangy non alcoholic drink. Great aperitif or as a thirst quencher. Chanced on it while channel surfing TV and saw on reprised Saturday kitchen- great find
I gave up alcohol eight months ago, and have tried so many replacements, this Switchel is the best yet, and my search is now over. It allows me to continue my end of day ritual to have a drink and breathe. Other purchases have been too sweet or too fizzy, or just not stronly flavoured enough for my tastes. This ticks the sour alcohol zipp I loved so much. I make it in the same glasses I used for alcohol and mixing and fixing makes me smile every time. Thank you. p.s am already telling everyone who will listen about Mother Root. x
I have been looking for a satisfying alcohol alternative for ages and the ginger switchel does the job and tastes wonderful. I love the fact it is also doing me good 😊
I first came across Mother Root in a pub in Dedham. It was so tasty I asked the waitress for information about where I could buy the product myself which I then proceeded to do. This is a delicious alternative to an alcoholic drink and now a firm favourite with my family.
I never thought I would love a non-alcoholic drink (apart from coffee!) this much! It's perfect for weekday evenings with sparkling water and a slice of grapefruit - and also delicious as a mixer with gin. I also love it as a warm drink - the ginger heat is really warming and comforting. I love that it not only tastes nice but is also really heathy and free of chemicals and sweeteners. I fully recommend it!
Taste was a total surprise.Prefer it to a glass of wine! Wish you could buy it in a bigger bottle 😍
Really delicious grown-up ginger drink! Really nice and warming. I drink it with soda and a slice of lime. I have it both after exercise (to give a kick to my recovery) and in the evening as an alternative to something with alcohol (although occasionally add dark rum for a less-sweet dark and stormy). Good service, nice, stylish packaging (both the bottle itself and the box).
A great alternative to alcohol, with that nice ginger kick. Great with ice and soda!
Mother Root is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews