Message Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Message Direct
Read Message Direct Reviews

About Message Direct:

Message Direct is the longest established and highest rated UK call answering service.

We help businesses all over the UK better manage their phone lines and other communication channels. We offer a range of call answering and telephone answering services, with flexible packages to ensure that you receive precisely the level of coverage you are looking for. We focus on staffing your phone lines, so you and your team can focus on delivering higher quality products and services, and running a successful business.

info@messagedirect.co.uk

115 Victoria Road, Ferndown, Dorset

Flexible and professional. Highly recommended.
What’s a superb company that probably being one of the best companies I have evide with in my entire life they are very professional they get back to you when you need support or help and I couldn’t recommend them anymore what an outstanding company and they should be proud of myself I would definitely use again and they are so reliable and trustworthy
Easily arranged, professional, efficient friendly service!
Very happy with this service. Patients information and details of the phone calls are sent in a report very quickly. Very useful for small businesses without a receptionist. It's also very easy to divert and undivert. So if we have time we can answer calls ourselves and redivert when busy.
The process of initially contacting and discussing our requirements was very easy and efficiently handled by Message Direct. Our requirements were quickly understood and the service offered well explained. Helpful and friendly staff throughout the whole process.
We have been using Message Direct since 2012 and the job they have done for us has been amazing. We had 24/7 365 day coverage and they dealt with stroppy clients of ours with politeness and expertise. It was comforting to know that our calls were being answered straight away. We are very sorry we have had to end our partnership - I can't rate them highly enough.
From the first contact we could tell that Message Direct would be very good. We were set up in minutes and every call has been processed professionally and efficiently. It's a real weight removed from the shoulders knowing that missed calls are no longer a thing we need to worry about.
Very easy to set up and we have been very pleased with the service provided to date. Thank you!
It was quite easy to communicate initially and I was well informed by Ms. White about the product range and how to proceed to set up our new number and service. Later, it was also very easy to correct some small missing details. My experience was very positive
We have been through several call answer services over the years and almost gave up as we have struggled to get consistent quality and understanding call handlers. Message Direct in all honesty were a last ditch effort for us before going down the route of voicemail again as it turns out they were doing more harm than good to our business. However MD were genuinely a breath of fresh air and a real pleasant surprise to deal with. Instead of making us jump through their hoops and work with the systems they had in place they were happy to work specifically with us to achieve exactly what we needed. We have had excellent feedback on the call handling from our customers too (another bug Bear with other answer services) and they have been a pleasure to work with. I would thoroughly recommend
We put the Message Direct service in place to free us up from answering numerous unwanted sales calls that were being directed to a mobile number from the office landline, as we are rarely in the office and we're really impressed by the service provided. Zoe was particularly helpful in the set up process - which was quick and easy. We now receive an email each time a genuine call is received which enables us to respond in our own time. Calls are handled in a professional manner and the service is a good price compared to comparative services that I researched. Contact made with the team is answered very quickly. I would certainly recommend Message Direct.
So easy to set this up. Really helpful staff. Responses from our customers on using theit service, was also great. Currently no further requirement, but next time we need this type of support, will go straight back to MessageDirect. No hesitation in recommending them.
Very helpful, easy to set up a contract and we’re very pleased with the service
Great customer service, with fantastic and speedy service. Every interaction is effortless and genuine and I feel like a valued customer.
Great service
Great to work with the team at Message Direct - really pleased with the experience we're getting with them!
Brilliant customer service and a really flexible solution for my business.
Fantastic service, easy to set up and always a pleasure to deal with.
We have just had our first week working alongside MessageDirect. The startup process was quick and simple. Thank you Nichola and Lauren both for your continued support. It's comforting to know that we are in your very safe hands and look forward to working together in the future.
Message Direct 5 star review on 7th March 2022
Great service, staff are always friendly and efficient. The onboarding process is simple and went smoothly. Now we never miss any calls! Would highly recommend
Message Direct is rated 4.9 based on 195 reviews