Message Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Message Direct
Read Message Direct Reviews

About Message Direct:

Message Direct helps businesses all over the UK better manage their phone lines and other communication channels. We offer a range of call answering and telephone answering services, with flexible packages to ensure that you receive precisely the level of coverage you are looking for. We focus on staffing your phone lines, so you and your team can focus on delivering higher quality products and services, and running a successful business.

info@messagedirect.co.uk

115 Victoria Road, Ferndown, Dorset

Tell us how Message Direct made you happy
Great service and great value. I’ve already recommended you to friends and colleagues 😊
I've used Message Direct to deal with all of my inbound calls 24/7 since 2015. They give me a professional image continuously. At a fraction of the cost of employing full-time receptionists.
Greatly appreciated
Thank you for your great comments Ray. So pleased you're happy with the service.
Its always a pleasure to speak to either an agent or account manager at Message Direct.
The call answering agent is always polite and friendly. Account manager is attentive and helpful too.
Thanks Tim! Really pleased to hear this!
Message Direct provide a fantastic reliable service. They are quick to respond to any updates or changes about company information we provide, and are always extremely polite to both ourselves and our customers.
Thank you Nicola! Your comments are very much appreciated.
Very helpful and will easily contactable. Always happy to change any script immediatley
Thanks Lisa. So glad to hear that you are happy with the service.
Extremely helpful response that assisted us at very short notice (after normal hours) with requested information on a very tight deadline. Excellent customer service. Thanks so much.
Thank you Andrew. Your comments are very much appreciated.
Great service, Message Direct manage all of our call handling in an professional, cost effective manner.
Thank you so much Tom. So pleased your happy with the service!
Very pleased with the quality of the service. Although I don’t get many calls it’s reassuring to know that I’m not missing opportunities.
“We have used this service for many years – we have found it to be consistently reliable and professional” Anon.
always call us to advise every call out, very thorough
We have used Message Direct for a number of years now and we have always found them very professional. They have always been very quick to respond and the service they provide is excellent.
Call outs are always handled in a quick and timely manner.
Message Direct offer a good service, the majority of tickets received are informative, accurate and captures the information from the caller word for word allowing us to locate the sites that are called in quickly. They are very accommodating in requests and will often text the detail to operatives should they request.
When communicating with them, they are extremely quick to action and reply, specifically communication sent to Zoe and Nichola.
Certainly would recommend.
‘I’ve tried a few different answer services over the years and eventually struck gold with Message Direct. They aren’t the cheapest but are definitely the best out there. Top drawer! Well done guys…’
Nichola and her team are very efficient and helpful. Using Message Direct has been a tremendous assistance to our business.
Thanks for the review Wendy. We're very pleased that you are happy with the service!
Excellent seamless service. The receptionists are always very helpful and polite and when handling our calls.
Thanks for the review Dave. We're thrilled you are happy with the service. Please spread the word!
Amazing service, amazing team!! Thank you Message Direct.
Thank you! We're so please you're happy with our service 😊
I have been a customer of Message Direct for the past 11 years. We have worked together as my IT support business has grown from myself and one colleague to 30 members of staff. Initially, they only answered the few overflow calls that we missed. Now they answer all customer service calls 24/7/365. They truly understand our business needs. I can’t imagine life without them!
Hi Connor. Thank you so much! It has always been a pleasure to work with you.
When the country went into lockdown Message Direct helped my business to transition smoothly to home working without missing any calls. Having a PA answer overflow calls has been an absolute game changer.
Message Direct is rated 4.89 based on 19 reviews