Message Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Message Direct
Read Message Direct Reviews

About Message Direct:

Message Direct is the longest established and highest rated UK call answering service.

We help businesses all over the UK better manage their phone lines and other communication channels. We offer a range of call answering and telephone answering services, with flexible packages to ensure that you receive precisely the level of coverage you are looking for. We focus on staffing your phone lines, so you and your team can focus on delivering higher quality products and services, and running a successful business.

info@messagedirect.co.uk

115 Victoria Road, Ferndown, Dorset

I am going into my 2nd Month with Message Direct I am so happy with their service. I have in the past had answering services before and never had the level of service that I get here. I have a Nichola who is excellent any queries or amendments I need are easy to add in and the pricing is very reasonable for a 24 hour service. Anyone wanting a call answering service I whole heartedly recommend trying out the free month offer. You wont be disappointed.
Great service from the start. Would recommend these guys.
Excellent service. We have used numerous companies in the past that have been useless and found this one only a few days before going on holiday and i am well impressed, every call is taken correctly no mistakes at all. We will be continuing to use them.
Great service. We have used Message direct for years and they have always provided us with a great service. Very professional and nice company to deal with. Highly recommend.
Excellent. Across the board, so to speak :)
Reliable and professional. I would certainly recommend.
Great service which enabled all calls to be answered in a friendly and professional manner when we were not available to take the calls ourselves.
As always a fantastic team, with a first class service. Simply could not be faulted. Thank you.
Message Direct is brilliant, much cheaper than alternative services out there. Super friendly and helpful staff. They're happy to accommodate my business needs and work with me to get the best results.
New to using this system and after some research selected Message Direct, within out first month but working well, at a time we are recruiting for staff and summer holidays, this is a great solution.
They have been absolutely brilliant, I am generally a disorganized mess in the phone , and Zoe has me sounding like a big corporation.. Easy to set up , brilliant service... 10/10
The process was quick and simple. From making the decision to use Message Direct to going live was less than a day!
We dealt with Nichola who was truly professional and helpful from the outset. We would have no qualms about recommending Message Direct to any business. Thanks Nichola
Message Direct have always provided us with a prompt and reliable service.
We have been using Message Direct for over 10 years and have always found them a easy and friendly company to deal with. If you cant afford to pay staff to answer the phone out of hours, or if you need to filter the sales calls from real enquiries then this is a great service to use.
Simple. straightforward and cost effective. Highly recommended.
Good Company and Good Service, Only reason for 4 star is the staff sometimes dont seem that interested in the call and it is noticable in their voice.
Excellent, prompt service in setting up the service. Took less than 4 hours to get set up. Has a hugh positive impact on our business. Highly reccommend them.
Excellent service that means you get someone to answer your calls 24/7 using a script that you can design. Reliable, straight-forward and easy to use. A good company to deal with.
I have used Message Direct now with three companies and the service is faultless and the customer service excellent
Message Direct is rated 4.90 based on 155 reviews