Message Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Message Direct
Read Message Direct Reviews

About Message Direct:

Message Direct is the longest established and highest rated UK call answering service.

We help businesses all over the UK better manage their phone lines and other communication channels. We offer a range of call answering and telephone answering services, with flexible packages to ensure that you receive precisely the level of coverage you are looking for. We focus on staffing your phone lines, so you and your team can focus on delivering higher quality products and services, and running a successful business.

info@messagedirect.co.uk

115 Victoria Road, Ferndown, Dorset

Message Direct is brilliant, much cheaper than alternative services out there. Super friendly and helpful staff. They're happy to accommodate my business needs and work with me to get the best results.
New to using this system and after some research selected Message Direct, within out first month but working well, at a time we are recruiting for staff and summer holidays, this is a great solution.
They have been absolutely brilliant, I am generally a disorganized mess in the phone , and Zoe has me sounding like a big corporation.. Easy to set up , brilliant service... 10/10
The process was quick and simple. From making the decision to use Message Direct to going live was less than a day!
We dealt with Nichola who was truly professional and helpful from the outset. We would have no qualms about recommending Message Direct to any business. Thanks Nichola
Message Direct have always provided us with a prompt and reliable service.
We have been using Message Direct for over 10 years and have always found them a easy and friendly company to deal with. If you cant afford to pay staff to answer the phone out of hours, or if you need to filter the sales calls from real enquiries then this is a great service to use.
Simple. straightforward and cost effective. Highly recommended.
Good Company and Good Service, Only reason for 4 star is the staff sometimes dont seem that interested in the call and it is noticable in their voice.
Excellent, prompt service in setting up the service. Took less than 4 hours to get set up. Has a hugh positive impact on our business. Highly reccommend them.
Excellent service that means you get someone to answer your calls 24/7 using a script that you can design. Reliable, straight-forward and easy to use. A good company to deal with.
I have used Message Direct now with three companies and the service is faultless and the customer service excellent
Good service, recommended.
We have been using Message direct for a number of years and always found them to be very professional and helpful.
10 years later I am as happy as a pig in....... the team are honest, professional, proactive and nice.......I have never had an issue that hasn't been resolved quickly....... highly recommended.
Message direct are fantastic. The call answering service is second to none and I wouldn’t use anyone else. We’ve used your service since 2017 and couldn’t be happier.
Having appointed Message Direct as our service provider in 2015, they have delivered a great service to our business and performed according to our SLA (service level agreement).
Very impressed with the performance,
All at Message Direct provide a first class service and help keep Protected Trust Services contactable 24-7 throughout recent years. Highly recommended.
We are very happy with the service of MessageDirect. The emails of incoming calls are basically immediately , so no time is lost to follow up with customers. The staff is very professional and helpful, so we can recommend their services to anyone who needs such professional support without the need for full-time internal staff. The team of OPEN Cleantech
Message Direct is rated 4.90 based on 147 reviews