Lee Mill Fabrics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lee Mill Fabrics
Read Lee Mill Fabrics Reviews

About Lee Mill Fabrics:

Lee Mill Fabrics is owned and run by Mike Griffiths who has been selling fabric for over 50 years to a wide range of customers; from professional and amateur dressmakers, upholsterers, local businesses through to television studio's.

We have two shops in Swansea. 213 Oxford Street which caters for dress fabric and 220 Oxford Street which caters for curtain and upholstery fabric.

sales@leemillfabrics.co.uk

213 & 220 Oxford Street
Swansea
SA1 3BG

Tell us how Lee Mill Fabrics made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Beautiful piece. Such vibrant colours. Hard wearing. Thank you.
Lovely fabric, great communication, great service! First time I have bought from Lee Mill Fabrics, but will definitely buy from you again. Thanks.
Perfect! Very good quality, thank you
Friendly, helpful service with good quality fabric. Very happy with my purchase. Would definitely use again
The fabric I received was lovely and made into an excellent garment. At first, the order got mixed up and I only received a sample of my fabric by error, but once I contacted the customer service it was all sorted and shipped to me asap.
Excellent service and quality fabric - thank you.
Great service
Good quality fabric in the SALE. Excellent service.
Good quality fabric and quick dispatch time.
Excellent all round - beautiful quality fabrics at very good prices, swift service and fast dispatch to Scotland, have used these guys a few times, always top service ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Great service .friendly and helpful staff .I had ordered on line , but had to phone regarding measurements and they couldn’t have been more helpful .the choice of fabric was also amazing .
Their fabric is grest quality! I'll be bsck for more.
I have had a few orders now from lee mills
Always excellent quality , great communications and delivered on time
A1
Nice people to deal with fabric arrived in good time
Very prompt delivery. Quality of material 1st class. Very pleased. Will be ordering from you in future.
Quick response and fabric was exactly as described
Material excellent quality fast delivery
Lovely fabric good quality
I received both helpful answers to questions over the phone before ordering fabric and prompt delivery of my order - thank you.
good choice of fabrics at competitive prices excellent delivery time
Lee Mill Fabrics is rated 5.00 based on 26 reviews