Lee Mill Fabrics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lee Mill Fabrics
Read Lee Mill Fabrics Reviews

About Lee Mill Fabrics:

Lee Mill Fabrics is owned and run by Mike Griffiths who has been selling fabric for over 50 years to a wide range of customers; from professional and amateur dressmakers, upholsterers, local businesses through to television studio's.

We have two shops in Swansea. 213 Oxford Street which caters for dress fabric and 220 Oxford Street which caters for curtain and upholstery fabric.

sales@leemillfabrics.co.uk

213 & 220 Oxford Street
Swansea
SA1 3BG

Tell us how Lee Mill Fabrics made you happy
Excellent service, lovely fabric which came very quickly
I ordered two separate metres of Orla Kiely fabric. It was sent extremely promptly and the fabric was folded and packed well. I was very pleased with the purchase and will be exploring further as I have new patterns to make.
Good selection of fabrics and very helpful when asking about stock. Quick and efficient delivery.
We have not received the fabric.
Hi Susan According to the tracking on your order, it was delivered today at 11.46 am. I will send you the tracking details directly. Kind regards Lee Mill Fabrics
Very good service, lovely fabric easy to sew very little fraying, overall very pleased
Lee Mill Fabrics 5 star review on 26th July 2021 Lee Mill Fabrics 5 star review on 26th July 2021
Happy with the service provided, orders arrive quickly
Great fabric, perfect for my footstool.
Very good service, was contacted about a fault in fabric. Quite a large order, so a bit dissappointed that no discount was offered. However the customer service lady was polite and thorough and fabric delivered promptly.
Love these fabrics. I ordered an assortment and they arrived very quickly. They are of good quality and I'm sure I will buy more in the future.
Great service. Reasonable prices. Would certainly order again.
Great fabric really quick delivery would recommend
Lee Mill Fabrics 5 star review on 19th July 2021
I don't know how the fabrics is, I still didnot received it!
Hi Marjolein Sorry your order has taken longer to arrive that expected. I have sent you your tracking details directly. Looks like its stuck in customs, hopefully it will clear soon. Kind regards Hans Lee Mill Fabrics
Excellent quality and price.
An easy website to navigate and a swift transaction
Lovely fabric delivered quickly so letting me get on with my projects!
The fabric came quite quickly and the quality is good. The colours are true to what was displayed. I cannot wait to sew with it. I certainly could recommend this company.
Good selection of fabrics of all kinds, in a variety of colours and patterns. My order was easy to place, and was delivered quickly and efficiently.
Excellent service. Good range of fabrics and very good quality at affordable prices
Amazing quality. Really was like the photo so no bad surprises and very quick delivery. Very happy customer 😀
Was looking for a specific colour to match an Ochre wool tweed fabric I already had. Found this lovely fabric which colour matched perfectly. Excellent service, arrived promptly, would certainly have no hesitation in recommending and using again.
Lee Mill Fabrics 5 star review on 7th July 2021