Lee Mill Fabrics Reviews

of reviewers recommend Lee Mill Fabrics
Read Lee Mill Fabrics Reviews

About Lee Mill Fabrics:

Lee Mill Fabrics is owned and run by Mike Griffiths who has been selling fabric for over 50 years to a wide range of customers; from professional and amateur dressmakers, upholsterers, local businesses through to television studio's.

We have two shops in Swansea. 213 Oxford Street which caters for dress fabric and 220 Oxford Street which caters for curtain and upholstery fabric.

sales@leemillfabrics.co.uk

213 & 220 Oxford Street
Swansea
SA1 3BG

Tell us how Lee Mill Fabrics made you happy
Quick online delivery and great personal service in store šŸ‘
Excellent service
Very helpful sales team, who quickly put right a slight issue with an order. They were polite and efficient and the quality of their fabric was excellent.
Great fabric and superb service and delivery!
Excellent service and beautiful fabric!
Great service, especially as I was unsure of the exact material that was originally used on the item, so was able to request a sample beforehand, item was delivered quickly and was exactly what I required so placed an order, again turned up quickly, would definitely recommend Lee Mill Fabrics, and will definitely use again.
Lovely, good quality fabric delivered on time. Will use again!
Excellent quality and speedy service. I would recommend this company
Quality fabric delivered quickly.
Lovely fabric and quick delivery
Beautiful good quality fabric
The fabric itself is superb, but the package arrived with a hole in it and I was concerned that there might be some damage. It was wrapped in a single thin plastic bag with no under layer. Considering there was over £60 of fabric I don't think that is sufficient.
Hi Jane, thanks for the feedback.
Sorry to hear this, we don't usually have any problems with our packaging but I will certainly look to see if we can improve the way we package orders in the future.
Kind regards
Hans
Lee Mill Fabrics
Love this shop, always buy my fabric from here online and when I’m in Swansea.
I have ordered this amazing velvet for my headboard, I’m so pleased with this fabric. Colours in the picture very true . Will be ordering more! And very important - competitive price! £15 cheaper then on EBay!win win
Found a pop art fabric that was elsewhere discontinued. Very happy with the service , helpful people . The parcel came quickly and the fabric will be transformed in a stunning curtain. Would buy again .
Great fabric for reviving a small bench seat, plus excellent service and very helpful customer service.
lovely service
Lovely lovely fabric. Arrived fast. This is now my favourite fabric online shop. Thank you!
Easy to order and prompt delivery. Received email confirming order.
Nice quality fabric, lovely to sew with. Prompt despatch and well packed. Would certainly use Lee Mill again šŸ™‚
Lee Mill Fabrics is rated 4.92 based on 104 reviews