JULIA ROSE Reviews

of reviewers recommend JULIA ROSE

info@julia-rose.co.uk

Tell us how JULIA ROSE made you happy
Really quick service would shop agaon
Beautiful jewelry and super fast delivery...will definitely be back for more.xx
Jewellery was lovely and good value for money. All arrived safely. Would definitely buy items again.
Love my new bracelet thank you so much !!
Fabulous products, very happy with selection, will return to shop again.
Having looked for the item I bought on many many websites I found what I wanted on Julia Rose. Everything went really smoothly from buying to delivery. No problems, issues of any sort. All went well, thank you.
The scarf is beautiful both in muted colours and texture. Delivery hiccup was sorted extremely quickly and efficiently. Will definitely recommend.
Ordering was easy - delivery very quick - I was actually surprised how quickly it came - well packed
Very pleased with my heart bracelet, so many compliments from people. A positive experience buying from Julia.
Really friendly, helpful and informed me of all changes by phone sent me my order tracking no via e-mail an followed up by phone personally a truly pleasurable company to deal with
Love my Ponchos.
Such lovely items. Great prices and prompt delivery.
JULIA ROSE 5 star review on 24th August 2021
Bought two star multi strand bracelets. One as a gift for a friend and one for myself. They are so pretty and beautifully made. They come so nicely packaged too. Amazinglt quick delivery. Slight mix up with my order and was rectified with no question. Will definitely shop here again. Thank you Julia Rose.
Lovely website with lots of pretty things.
Lovely product quick service thank you!
Beautiful products and amazing service with very speedy delivery! Can't ask for more- excellent company
Delivered within a couple of days of ordering . Fantastic product will defo shop with you again 😀
Absolutely beautiful little bag, quick delivery, 5*
Love everything I've bought from you and will buy from you again Thank you x
Purchased a hand bag for which I am very pleased with. The pictures were very good, it was just what I was looking for.
JULIA ROSE is rated 4.84 based on 56 reviews