JULIA ROSE Reviews

of reviewers recommend JULIA ROSE

info@julia-rose.co.uk

Tell us how JULIA ROSE made you happy
Great communication from Julia, she sorted out a problem I had straight away and a replacement was sent.
Brought this bracelet for a Bday present. I'm very pleased with it 😀 😊
A lovely piece as a gift for my step mum who loves the bracelet.
So pleased I found Julia Rose. Excellent quality handbag and excellent all-round service.
It was a pleasure 💐
Lovely bracelet given as a gift which the recipient loved. Only thing that was missing was the option for a nicer presentation box
Extremely pleased with my bag looks great just what I wanted, would definitely buy other bags from you
Another beautiful gift purchased for a good friend. Thank you so very much. My friend loved the bracelet.
was really pleased with bag when it finally arrived. please be aware of auto fill when putting address details in as it missed my door number which julia rose informed me was happening alot when i queried why i hadnt recieved delivery confirmation. this unfortunately meant i waited a long time for my purchase and was unsure if it would actually arrive in time for a wedding i was attending , it did but in the meantime had purchased another bag elsewhere, ending up with two bags.
Lovely bracelet, nice and flat so easy everyday wear. Good value for money
beautiful products, always good quality. very easy to deal with if there are ever any queries
Excellent products my wife loves everything I’ve bought her so far thank you xx
I was very pleased with my purchases from Julia Rose and the speed in which they arrived. They are good quality, pretty and reasonably priced.
Fast delivery, good quality goods and nicely packaged items. Thankyou.
Beautiful piece of jewellery Really pleased. Thankyou. So happy👍🏻
I am pleased with my gloves and delivery was prompt , the quality was very good although they looked more purple in the picture which was why I ordered them I was a bit disappointed .
Really lovely little bracelet,and arrived very promptly. On the down side, it is quite small and I feel it could benefit from being a tiny bit bigger around the wrist. Beautifully packaged up. However, as I like to check any gifts before I give them I'd quite like the tissue unsealed and the seal included. All in all though, very good and I went on to buy 2 others!
This item was recommended by a friend. Wrap arrived quickly and was as described- perfect for an upcoming holiday - thank you.
Kept informed of delivery date. Beautifully packaged and quality goods. Would definitely recommend and will be ordering again in future - thank you.
Very please with bracelet, value for money.
JULIA ROSE is rated 4.87 based on 270 reviews