London & Avalon Reviews

of reviewers recommend London & Avalon
Read London & Avalon Reviews

About London & Avalon:

When Josephine Home was founded, it was with the belief that while fashions may change or come and go, a desire for true quality and for unique experiences would never entirely disappear. This belief has led Josephine Home on a personal quest to rediscover original bed linen, household textile traditions and its great craftsmen. Now that tastes are returning once again to the comfort and reassurance of traditional and understated quality, we are delighted to be at the vanguard of this renaissance.

emily@londonandavalon.co.uk

Dreams are sweeter between the sheets from Josephine Home. I became addicted to Josephine Home bed linen for eight years ago. Friends think I am crazy buying bed linen from England, when there is a lot to choose in Sweden. But Josephine Home is superior when it comes to quality, design and elegance.
After moving away from home I couldn’t quite justify spending money on bedding. This is something I really wish I had reconsidered as i recently stayed at my parents house where I noticed I had a much better nights sleep in this bedding. It was so noticeably better that I’ve gone ahead and ordered my own set of both the bedding and towels! I cannot wait for them to arrive!!
I have bought a few of these over the years in different colors and sizes. They wash beautifully (when I hang them to dry they are practically wrinkle-free) and feel luxurious. I also like the fact they tuck into the end of bed. Great quality.
Simply the best!! We can’t wait for our friends and family to stay and enjoy slipping under this duvet - it’s undoubtedly the best we have ever slept in and we love it! My favourite bit apart from the incredible feel is the fishtail bottom which folds so neatly and easily at the foot of the bed.
the items purchased over a period of time have always met my expectation. My own concern is that pillow cases do not appear to last long!
Lovely quality I love the bottle neck duvet covers they never slip of the bed great
Haven’t received my order yet!!!
I LOVE my set of the Organic Collection sheets and pillowcases. I just need to buy another set for when this one is in the wash – can't go without it!
Excellent service and lovely quality. My only criticism is that the sheet is far too big for a double bed. It reaches the floor on each side and will take ages to iron. I wish it had been a proper double rather than a double/king size. Having said that, the fabric is great but I haven’t ironed it yet as this is the first time a I have used it so don’t know how easy it is to iron.
I purchased a set of bedding and four pillows, paid for everything and the bedding arrived in July. Excellent quality, perfect. I did not receive the pillows. After waiting and hearing nothing from yourselves, I emailed, after trying repeatedly to phone( no answer) I eventually had a reply to say that someone would find out what was happening. I had to contact you again and eventually was told that it would be October before I received the pillows! I agreed to wait and the pillows have now arrived but the communication I feel should have been so much better, especially as the goods were fully paid for. Had I not contacted you and kept doing so, I doubt that I would have had any communication at all. I feel that this could have been avoided. I fully understand supply issues etc are somewhat difficult at the moment but if there had been notifications, it would have been appreciated.
I have been buying Josephine Home bedlinen for many years now and I have to say, I will never shop anywhere else. The linen feels so beautiful to touch, it's a dream to sleep on, and washes very well. The customer service team have always gone over and above my expectations, offering a truly 5* service (I'd offer 6 stars if I could!) I would (and do) recommend to anyone.
‘Good bed linen and towels are an essential luxury. So simple but so important. Nothing quite radiates the same sense of well-being and Josephine Home provides this with style: a collection of fabulously soft towels and sumptuous sheets and duvet covers. Bathe like a princess and sleep like a baby. Perfect!’
Exactly what I was expecting and beautifully presented, quick service too. Very good all round
Courteous service, beautiful product
They last many years with same quality.
Beautiful sheets and pillow cases- excellently packaged - wonderful customer service. Couldn’t ask for more.
I love the service and the product. I ordered some towels which were delayed. But the customer service kept me in tune with the progress and when I received the product it was fabulous. I always used to use a certain shop for all my bedding and towel needs. I have now found my new favourite, which is Josephine Home. I have never seen such utmost superior quality anywhere. Thank you so much
A great specialist shop! Excellent quality linens: will buy again.
London & Avalon is rated 4.67 based on 24 reviews