Josephine Home Reviews

of reviewers recommend Josephine Home
Read Josephine Home Reviews

About Josephine Home:

When Josephine Home was founded, it was with the belief that while fashions may change or come and go, a desire for true quality and for unique experiences would never entirely disappear. This belief has led Josephine Home on a personal quest to rediscover original bed linen, household textile traditions and its great craftsmen. Now that tastes are returning once again to the comfort and reassurance of traditional and understated quality, we are delighted to be at the vanguard of this renaissance.

Tell us how Josephine Home made you happy
A great specialist shop! Excellent quality linens: will buy again.
I’ve used your Linen for many years bought via Harrods but as you know they no longer stock “ Josephine” I then “Stumbled” on your website hence I’ve been ordering many pieces since tho I’m not so keen to continue now I see your charging £12.50 per delivery which I think is a little excessive,at the same time I’m constantly looking to see when your ivory pillowcases are back on sale, I can then complete another set.
Beautiful pillow cases. Having tried them will be buying a whole set!
I ordered some bedding recently from Josephine Home and was amazed by the excellent quality of the products. The delivery service was first class and I am very happy with the products. Thank you Josephine Home.
It’s very soft, Josephine doesn’t disappoint us ever.
Very pleased with new pillows - top quality, reasonable price, beautifully wrapped in individual zip covers. Would definitely recommend to others.
Josephine Home is rated 4.83 based on 6 reviews