Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd Reviews

Read Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd Reviews

sales@giltedged.co.uk

Gilt Edged PromotionsKings Park RoadMoulton ParkNorthamptonNN3 6LL

Tell us how Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd made you happy
From taking my order for a pocket diary to it being received by post 2 days later I am very impressed with the service I received. Thank you everyone involved in getting this beautiful diary to me in such a short time. regardS
From design concept to delivery, Matt and the team have been fantastic, and we will definitely use them again.
We made a small branded workwear order from Gilt Edged after receiving many quotes from other local like minded business'. Not only were Gilt Edged the cheapest, the quality of there products are fantastic. With not too much experience in ordering workwear for different shapes and sizes, nothing was too much trouble and Chloe in particular advised and guided throughout our experience. With a few changes along the way, nothing was to much trouble for Chloe and made the whole ordering experience seamless. I would 100% recommend Gilt Edged to any of my connections and we will be ordering from here again in the near future.
Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd have printed our pocket diaries for over 20 years, the service and quality of product is always excellent and our clients are delighted to see the diary coming through their door every year.
Excellent company to deal with, very efficient and friendly staff. Good quality of products also.
We've been using Gilt Edged for promotional material for a number of years now. Our account manager, Tina, has always gone above and beyond to source the perfect promotional items for our marketing campaigns whilst offering competitive prices. Whatsmore Tina has always been honest with us and if their have been any delays or issues with our orders (not something that happens often) she's always worked with us to find a solution. I'm always confident approaching Tina and the team for repeat orders or new ideas :)
Great service from Chloe and the team!
I have always had a great experience working with GIlt Edged. They supply me with personalised branded clothing, and it is always to a good quality, with great customer service.
"We have been working with Gilt Edged Promotions for more years than I can remember, which says to me, why change after all this time. They must be doing something right"!!
Gilt edged have always been very helpful in all the clothing we have got from them. They are very swift in replying and getting our order ready for us. We will continue to use them for our clothing and other items.
Great quality products, amazing customer service and always meet our expectations.
We have been using Gilt Edge for over 15 years, always happy with the service, products and discounts offered if we order before 31st March. We wouldn't go anywhere else.
Ordered from Gilt Edged a few times over the last ten years or so (briefly opting for somewhere else) but we came back. Service is always spot on and never any issues
Dealt with Chloe on a recent order and she was friendly, helpful and happy to assist with any questions we had the entire way through! - Would definitely recommend giving her a shout for any marketing material you need :)
Our club have been ordering clothing with Gilt Edged for a number of years now, and we've always been impressed with not only what we've received, but also the customer service
First class clothing and service as always
Matthew Gausden-Walker (sales team leader) was dealing with our team uniform order inquiry this year so efficiently , he has followed up our company order and kept us updated during processing of the order , he is credit to your team for sure . Thank you very much Matthew
Great service! The staff are incredibly helpful and accomodating. They produced high-quality hoodies that we are proud to wear! Thank you!
From initial enquiry/contact, Matthew was incredibly helpful, patient and accommodating. Excellent Service and top quality products and result - THANK YOU !
Absolutely brilliant service from Tina, she has been amazing to work with on every order! Exceptionally quick response to all of my questions, and great quality merchandise.
Gilt Edged Promotions Ltd is rated 4.93 based on 30 reviews