Getting A Medical Reviews

of reviewers recommend Getting A Medical

About Getting A Medical:

Getting A Medical is a national medical service provider that specialises in driver medicals. Our aim is to offer low cost medicals across all ranges of commercial and non-commercial drivers such as Heavy/Large Goods Vehicles (HGV, LGV), Passenger Carrying Vehicles (PCV), Taxi, Ambulance and the Motor Sport Association (MSA). We have a large spread of locations based around England and Wales and all our locations have facilities for a HGV, LGV, PCV, minibus or trailer driver to attend for their Group 2 medical.

Tell us how Getting A Medical made you happy
Second year running I have used these.Very easy to book a convenient appointment.The dr was very thorough and professional. Have recommended them to many of my colleagues. Would not hesitate to book next year.
Hi Stanley, Thank you so much for taking time to leave us a review, we really appreciate any feedback we get! I'm glad to hear that this is your second year running, it's always great seeing you again. We strive for a great customer experience so I'm thrilled to know that you have had a lovely experience!
I was very disappointed that the medical practitioner entered the building and proceeded to speak to the receptionist without a mask and went to the room. She reappeared with a mask on. This was whilst masks were compulsory. It was very expensive for what was provided.
Great service and very efficient
Excellent. Well mannered,efficient,I'd reccomend
Very polite and helpful
Great reception from staff at the centre. Very efficient and painless
Brilliant nurse that took my blood. Made me feel at ease and was very professional.
Hi Ian, Thank you so much for your review, we really appreciate any feedback we can get. A great customer experience is a top priority for us and I'm pleased to know that you were made to feel at ease!
Very nice Doctor with good communication skills made me feel at ease
Both the receptionist and the medical professional were brilliant and made me feel very safe
Easy to find a place and time to fit in with work also very polite and friendly
Excellent service , completely hassle free, highly likely to use your services again
Booked an HGV medical online, however realised it was not needed and communication and refund was very prompt Great service.
Hello, Thank you so much for leaving us this review! We pride ourselves on great customer service so I am glad to know that you had a positive experience that we were able to sort everything out for you.
Very pleasant doctor 🤓
Very nice polite and helpful i wish them all the best
Hi Tihomir, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review we really appreciate it. I am glad to hear that your experience reached your expectation!
I saw a very friendly, knowledgeable medical professional who did my blood test and answered all of the questions that I had in a clear easy to understand way. Very professional service.
Hello James, Thank you so much for taking the time out to leave us a review we really appreciate it. We prioritise creating a great customer experience so are very glad to know that you had a good one!
I had no complaint whatsoever about the medical itself, but I have major reservations about 'Getting A Medical'. I was asked to give feedback on the medical, which I did, but also explained partly how I came to that view. I think this is valid. It explains my feelings about being asked to attend; the location, travel arrangements and so on. Much of this is outside the control of Getting A Medical, but my frame of mind when attending matters. I had negative thoughts but still found the process painless and efficient. My view might have been different if all those factors had been different. Now I have found that, far from an opportunity to give my opinion and express my honest thoughts, there are actually right and wrong answers. This is foolish on your part. It has transformed a positive experience into a negative one. It has soured my opinion about Getting A Medical as an organisation, although not of the front line staff. I suspect Getting A Medical of only accepting favourable reviews and, in this instance, favourable reviews that do not contain anything else. My review now is: "Getting A Medical is an organisation with many good staff filling customer-facing roles, but I cannot give a positive endorsement because they appear to be run by bean counters and algorithm fanatics, who expect customers to phrase everything in terms that fit Getting A Medical's answer scheme. This treats people willing to make the effort on providing feedback as idiots, capable only of ticking boxes. "You have, effectively, given me a form asking for qualitative feedback, then told me you wanted quantitative. I have now spent valuable time writing free text when you wanted me to tick boxes, and now more time telling you why this annoyed me. Imagine how much useful information you could have got if you had used my time wisely? "No? Consuder this: you didn't explain what you wanted; you didn't provide a format for that; and you asked me to change my opinion because you didn't like it. "My experience of time at the building in which the medical took place was good. Everything else about Getting A Medical stinks"
Hello Christopher, Thank you for taking the time out to leave us a review, we really appreciate any feedback. In regards to your comment about the process and requirements medical, we have no control over this are the company that simply carry out the medical and do so as instructed by the DVLA and have no influence on this. We are very grateful to know that you believe we deserve more recognition and that your experience with us was a positive! Just to confirm this platform is to rate us (the medical) as a business and we pride ourselves on providing a great customer service.
Neat space, No long waiting, exact time at appointment. Doctor was awesome. A++ Thank you.
Wen bet than expected top job thank you
All straight forward no complaints doctor was on time was in and out
The most painful experience of having blood taken i have ever had resulting in a badly bruised arm afterwards
Hi Mandy, Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it. We do apologise if this caused you any pain and discomfort. On some occasion it can be normal to experience some pain whilst having blood samples taken.
Nice and polite team.