Gadsby Reviews

of reviewers recommend Gadsby
Read Gadsby Reviews

About Gadsby:

Hi, we're Gadsby. We supply businesses throughout the UK and Europe with gift packaging, hampers and retail displays.

It's easy to order online, with bulk buy discounts and fast delivery.

sales@gadsby.co.uk

Huntworth Business Park, Bridgwater, Somerset

Quality products and quick delivery!
Easy ordering process, prompt delivery and good quality goods, perfect for displaying my products.
Excellent service, very quick delivery.
great quality products, this order let down by packaging. 3 boxes of slate coasters in a huge box so they were thrown around and the box itself in a very poor state when it arrived!
Thanks for reviewing and providing feedback, Sue. I will inform the warehouse manager about this problem. Many thanks, Bryony
I love the heart nails and the cork screws. They will be valued products in the Sno London line. Many thanks
Speedy delivery and communication throughout. Thank you
Fast delivery
An absolute pleasure to deal with - Vicky was a superstar and helped me throughout the purchasing with a couple of orders and questions - delivery was fast and high-quality products - would 100% recommend this company!
Great service, quick delivery & fab products, just what I needed.
excellent service
wow ordered in the afternoon and recieved it the following morning thats service for you
Great product selection for small business owners. The products I bought are inexpensive but look great and natural. Great little find
Fast delivery, no damages, great products
Great service. Order arrived promptly. Good quality products
Good choice of items and fast delivery.
It was so easy to work with the Company in trialling a small order. I called initially to discuss, placed the order and collected myself the very same day. Nothing could have been simpler and everyone I spoke with couldn't have been more helpful. The lined baskets are of beautiful quality and good value for money. All-in-all, a very enjoyable experience.
Good quality product at a reasonable price. Swift delivery and easy to use website. Will use again.
Absolutely love this company great communication fast speedy delivery and high quality. My customers like the range I can offer them as well.
Thanks. Really good quality.
Gadsby is rated 4.9 based on 26 reviews