Force 4 Chandlery Reviews

of reviewers recommend Force 4 Chandlery
Easy purchasing experience and prompt delivery. Very good!
really poor deliver and satiusfaction from the internet team
All the products that I have purchased from Force 4 Chandlery have been exactly what I have asked for and the delivery has been very prompt. I will definately use Force 4 again
I have used Force 4 on many occasions, and have always found very easy to order by telephone, staff always friendly and helpful. I always use the the product number given in the catalogue and the speed of delivery has incredibly quick.
Shipped promptly, well packed, very happy.
efficient and helpful
They did the job, no fuss, great service
Fragile item expertly packed and arrived very promptly in an undamaged state. The price was fair too. What else can you ask for.
First class people. Ordering is easy, returns are never a problem and honest stock levels online
Poor descriptions and not updated
Hello Les, I'm sorry you came across an outdated product description, as you can imagine keeping on top of 17,000+ products is a big job! If you let us know what the product was we can pass this on and make sure it is updated
Have been a reliable provider of sailors needs for many years. They never fail to deliver and the staff are always prepared to go the extra mile to help.
Hope they will always maintain that “can do” attitude.
Fast and efficient response
First class next day service - thank you
good price everything arrived in alotted time
Excellent service
Excellent service as always
Very good service
Excellent
Force 4 has an easy to use website and ordering process. I ordered at 5 30pm on Wednesday and received the parcel Friday morning, despite only paying the basic delivery charge. First Class!
All fine but navigation on website isn’t great.
Search did not find stuff I wanted but loads I didnt
Force 4 Chandlery is rated 4.70 based on 151 reviews