Drinks Direct Reviews

of reviewers recommend Drinks Direct
Read Drinks Direct Reviews

info@drinksdirect.com

6 Rowan Trade Park, Bradford, BD4 8TQ

Excellent service. Arrived when I asked for it to come. Lovely wine.
A very good experience. Quick and easy to order. Fast delivery.
Good price and choice. The bottles came really well packaged and deliverd quickly.
Tastes just like it did in america
1st used this site great service simple order process and ok price for delivery Will use again , hopefully I will get a promo Code sent for further purchases
Good price, prompt delivery and the best packed 24 bottles I have ever received.
Easy to use ordering process - so I was very pleased with that, I have left other sites in the past because of their difficult to navigate ordering processes. The items arrived very quickly - so another reason for me to be pleased. The delivery driver was extremely friendly, polite and courteous - again, another reason for me to be pleased. Overall an excellent service.
Highly recommended - excellent price and service
Exactly what I was looking for. All the drinks I ordered arrived safely packed and delivery was very quick. Happy customer
I ordered miniature absolut vodka and tequila rose. Using them as wedding favours they were very good pricing and the shipping was very quick, they were carefully packed. No complaints here will order again in future
A good selection of drinks is available to suit most tastes. Delivery costs extra but my orders have always arrived the following day, securely packed. I recommend Drinks Direct.
Brilliant service! Thank you.. ordered a birthday gift and it arrived on the day :) *****
Good price - quick delivery - what more could you ask!!
Excellent service, fast and efficient. Thank you!
Very pleasant and helpful delivery guy.
Very quick delivery and dispatch, correct order and updates throughout.
Excellent custoner service.
This was my first buy from drink Direct and was very impressed with the speed of delivery and the quality of packaging, thank you I look forward to ordering from you again.
Fast delivery and great items at good price. Bought some mini bottles of champagne as gifts.
Fantastic wine at a great price. Purchased Jack Rabbit in Pinot Grigio & Zinfandel and I must say I’ve never been disappointed with the wine or service received. Would highly recommend this wine if your looking for something nice 😊
Drinks Direct is rated 4.9 based on 8,737 reviews