Dragonfly Products Ltd Reviews

Rebecca Pritchard
Dragonfly Products Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2022
Sarah Hollister
Dawn Tinker
arrived quickly and well packed and my 7 dogs loved everything!!! They are all raw fed so these things are perfect. Dallas (staffie) can chew her way through just about anything in just a few mins but the scalp? really slowed her down - I will order more...and more...and more....
Dragonfly Products Ltd 5 star review on 16th May 2022
What a fabulous photo of Dallas!!! Thank you Sue for your lovely feedback!! Laura x
Been buying from Dragonfly since they started and we love them. Customer service is fantastic and any emails we’ve had to sent have been answered quickly and personably - advice is always spot on. Recommended
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback!! Laura x
Thank you from Ollie who loved both Yak Attack Bar and Yak Popcorn 10/10 YUM YUM. In fact she loves all the products she has tried of yours - Double YUM YUM YUM - How I get to sample them all I do not know because my mummy says I am a naughty girl - it must be my liquid gold eyes that do it every time oh yesh. Ollie says hello to Dolly x
Thank you Ollie!! Sad glad to hear you find our products YUM YUM YUM, the popcorn look like roast potatoes!! Dolly says hello too :) Laura x
2nd purchase, trying to find healthy titbits for my dogs. They don't like the biscuit ones as they find them too hard but so far the bully beef, cows ears are a massive hit, yak bars loved by my jack-a-poo but only when popped in the microwave for my malshi. Decision on the meaty bars has not been made yet, they are still trying them. All items though, are good, clean, natural and mainly smell free, this is a big plus! Given that they are both smallish dogs I have to cut them down, which is making them very good value.
Thank you so much Gail for leaving us a great review. Your pooches certainly seem happy with their tasty goodies which is fantastic!! Laura x
Easy to use website, speedy delivery, good choice of products.
Thank you for leaving a review Helen, your feedback is much appreciated!! Laura x
These products are amazing and as soon as I start to open the packets my puppies come to me as I am sure they know they are in for another very healthy and satisfying treat.
Thank you Gail for your lovely review, nice to hear your pooches are happy with their goodies!! Laura x
Been Great service ordered a few times and get a DPD tracking number so you can see where your order is throughout the day, so you don't miss anything, like the products purchased so far had no issues other than an order was said to be delivered but arrived the next day which is DPD, not a dragonfly issue.
Thanks for taking the time to leave a review Darren, pleased to hear you were happy with your purchase!! Laura x
Great products from Dragonfly yet again I can certainly rely on their excellent products. My puppies favourite is the pig snouts not too tough but last long enough not to get bored. Highly recommend dragonfly products, what I like about their website is knowing how old they need to be this was essential for me when my puppy was young and I was unsure what to buy this is something that certainly helped me choose the right product in the early days.Another happy customer.
Thank you so much for your feedback. We are pleased to hear that you like our website, we are always adding content to provide information and make things easier when selecting products. Laura x
My 'nephew' was over the moon when I turned up bearing the products bought from Dragonfly, having a giid sniff of each package. The buffalo ears got a Leonberger paws up. Also kept him chomping for ages. Highly impressed with the products, the prices and how quickly they arrived. Showed the website to my nephews Mum who promptly placed a further order. She normally orders from another company but you truly beat them on price, selection and delivery costs. Will definitely be ordering again.
That is great! We are so happy to hear that your dog loved his chews. Thank you for the review Lorraine! Laura x
As always very efficient service in delivering the worm count and receiving the results
Thank you for the review Mandy. Laura x
No I do not recommend this product or enjoy it, it’s not only upset my dog stomach but her ears She is itching until they bleed. Off to the vets
Thank you for your review. Are you able to provide us with more information about which product this is relating to? If you could email us customerservice@dragonflyproducts.co.uk I would be grateful so we can escalate this further. Kind regards, Laura
Used these products a few times for my now 6 month old cocker who has had some stomach upset issues. Always great and quick service, lots of choice and the clearly labelled ingredients have helped me identify what is triggering his problems. And the biscuits smell good enough to eat yourself!
Dragonfly Products Ltd 5 star review on 6th May 2022
Thank you so much for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Sarah! Laura x
We love all the tough chew esp the power chew selection and yak bars! They have kept our now 16mth old golden retriever satisfied and entertained and meant he did not chew inappropriate stuff like our shoes! He has a chew every day and i think they have kept him trim and healthy as we only treat with Dragonfly products. Which he loves! Great service thank you all :)
That is great to hear and we are so happy that your pup loves his chews! Thank you for the review Sophia. Laura x
Lovely products, beautifully packaged and excellent delivery.
Thank you for the review Julie. Laura x
Always a pleasure, attentive staff and wide range of goods. My spaniel loves the chews ( even if I think they stink) and raw food. She’s healthy and full of energy.
Dragonfly Products Ltd 5 star review on 4th May 2022 Dragonfly Products Ltd 5 star review on 4th May 2022 Dragonfly Products Ltd 5 star review on 4th May 2022
That is great to hear! Thank you for a lovely review Dawn. Laura x
Good quality food, mixture of everything you need. Staff are really helpful and polite.
Thank you for the review Jade! Laura x
Great company and great products my dog loves it all, fast delivery.
We are so happy to hear that your dog loves our products! Thank you for the review Karen. Laura x
Our dog loves this food, we use his kibble to do some of his training and to play games and it's big enough for him to see and find inside and in short grass. Plus the orders always arrive quickly!
Dragonfly Products Ltd 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Thank you for taking the time to leave such a lovely review Rosie. Laura x
Keeps the busy very long lasting chews
Thank you for the review Mark. Laura x
Our boy loves the raw food. Great quality no leftovers. Staff so friendly am glad we found you.
Dragonfly Products Ltd 5 star review on 2nd May 2022 Dragonfly Products Ltd 5 star review on 2nd May 2022
Thank you for a lovely review Fiona. Laura x