Crafted Beds Reviews

of reviewers recommend Crafted Beds
Read Crafted Beds Reviews

Sales@craftedbeds.co.uk

Unit 11, Moorside Maltings, Burton Row

When looking for a new bed, we had an issue due to our slanted ceilings. Crafted beds catered to our every need and reduced the size of the headboard so it would fit perfectly. Their customer service is second to none with personal WhatsApp messages throughout, helpful employees and only 8 days from order to delivery for a bespoke bed! Not to mention the price - which is just unmatchable. Make sure you buy from Crafted beds - I guarantee you won’t be disappointed!
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 20th April 2022
Really pleased with my new bed!!
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 14th August 2022
Absolutely love the bed worth every penny !! Also can I just say how amazing the customer service is my slats where not delivered with the bed genuine mistake but the owner himself made a delivery the same night and brought me the slats at 8pm was very friendly and went above and beyond treats the customers with the upmost respect best company ever
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 12th August 2022
They Got things wrong at first but they sorted it out like a proper business and I’m left happy as ever! Deffo recommend this place
Crafted Beds 4 star review on 11th August 2022
Amazing service, answered all my questions before ordering. Bed is excellent quality.
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 9th August 2022
Really pleased and impressed with the fast delivery
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 7th August 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 7th August 2022
Excellent service and bed is sturdy and good quality.
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 4th August 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 4th August 2022
Excellent service from order to delivery. So pleased with our gorgeous new bed
Really pleased with my ambassador bed, good price and quick delivery. What else can you ask for.
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 30th June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 30th June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 30th June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 30th June 2022
Very happy with my mattress, I had an upgrade at no extra cost too me , Thanks.
I am so impressed with the quality of our Crafted bed. We went for the Art Deco bed in a pink velvet and it is really beautiful. The team are so helpful and I was kept up to date with the delivery. Would highly recommend.
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 23rd June 2022
Absolutely made up with our new bed. It is beautiful. Nothing was to much trouble for crafted beds, they always responded to my questions before during and after we purchased our bed. Brilliant customer service. The delivery lads were very friendly. Thank you so much for a great service
I’m so glad I found Crafted Beds, the quality and design of my new ottoman bed is amazing! The prompt delivery and brilliant customer care throughout made for a great buying experience. It was so easy to order fabric swatches, we found Naples Cream was the perfect match for our neutral decor. Once ordered our bespoke bed arrived within a specific timeframe and we found it quite straightforward to put together. Thank you Crafted Beds for my beautiful bed, I would highly recommend this company!
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 22nd June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 22nd June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 22nd June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 22nd June 2022
Lovely bed, excellent aftercare. Prompt delivery Highly recommend
The bed is absolutely gorgeous, the silver plush is perfect fits so well with my decor. Perfect bed and perfect colour. Highly recommend the silver plush so easy to work with when styling the bed. Thank you crafted beds will be buying all my beds from you guys in the future.
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 21st June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 21st June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 21st June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 21st June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 21st June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 21st June 2022
This company is exceptional, very good communication and product is to a very high standard.
Amazing quality, really impressed with the bed. Quick and freerie delivery.
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 14th June 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 14th June 2022
So glad went with crafted beds, after looking at other companies with loads of choices. Crafted beds stood out with the ample choice of beds and lots of different fabric options. The quality is amazing, pictures don't do any justice. Overall really pleased from ordering to delivery.
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 10th June 2022
Really impressed with the quality of the bed, beautiful colour and exactly the style that I wanted. Customer service was really good and they helped me decide between the different mattress types. Would definitely recommend!!
Absolutely love my bed! Super fast delivery and communication from the day I ordered. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend! Thank you!
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 5th June 2022
Fantastic quality, really impressed with the bed. Delivery driver was friendly. Hoping to buy another bed for the spare bedroom.
Crafted Beds 5 star review on 26th May 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 26th May 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 26th May 2022 Crafted Beds 5 star review on 26th May 2022
Crafted Beds is rated 5.0 based on 125 reviews