Clothkits Reviews

of reviewers recommend Clothkits

Tell us how Clothkits made you happy
Clothkits 5 star review on 9th July 2022
Clothkits 4 star review on 15th June 2022
Lisa Schrevel
Clothkits 5 star review on 12th June 2022
Mandy Clarke
I ordered a pattern which after over a week had not arrived. The company could not have been more helpful in the way that they dealt with this. It was, in fact, a Royal Mail issue. Friendly, concerned and helpful. Would definitely use them again.
Thank you so much Bernice, we really appreciate your kind words! Looking forward to welcoming you back here. And can't wait to see your make!
many of the patterns have no diagram of the construction given which is disappointing and a hindrance to buying
No experience as yet and unlikely. £3.95 p&p for a few metres of ric rac! You must be joking!
I absolutely loved making this dress. I 'grew' a bit over lockdown and had to buy the pattern again as I had already cut it in one size and I wanted to be able to still make it. So easy to make. Easy to follow instructions. A pleasure from beginning to end. Super quick posting. Cannot praise it enough. My favourite pattern by far!
Clothkits 5 star review on 15th April 2022
Beginners Workshop - 22/1/22 Really enjoyed this Beginners Workshop led by Maria who taught the group basic sewing stitches and we all managed to complete a cushion cover to take home. Looking forward to attending another workshop soon.
It is very rare these days to get such excellent customer service so your help with in my refund was very much appreciated. I have to admit I had to reduce my shopping basket as I could have spent an absolute fortune and will definitely return along with telling people all about you .
Absolutely fantastic! I don’t usually leave reviews but after the amazing I experienced I felt I should. I was helped with a very helpful assistant during my initial phone conversation. I ordered a large selection of lovely bits and bobs late afternoon on a Thursday and received my parcel Friday morning! - I cant wait to get started on my new projects, thank you so very much everybody who delivered me such a wonderful experience.😁
Clothkits is one of my favourite shops. The staff are lovely, very friendly, helpful and knowledgable. They constantly strive to strike the right balance between choice and price. I have attended several of their varied courses and found them very instructive, enjoyable, a lot fun. I have learnt much and I keep going back for more! Can't rate it high enough.
Dear Zina Thank you so, so, SO much for such kind words, it means the world to all of us here. I am thrilled to read your comments. I am truly blessed to work with such a talented and warm-hearted bunch of ladies, and to have such fantastic customers too! Thank you so much for your support and also for taking the time to leave us a review, very much appreciated. We look forward to seeing you here again soon. Very best wishes, Kay
Really nice quality and great service!
Clothkits is rated 4.2 based on 9 reviews