Block Design Reviews

of reviewers recommend Block Design
Read Block Design Reviews
We love the board and design. Very strong and well made but we were sent the wrong colour. We ordered grey and assumed what we got was a dark grey but it was actually navy.!
Nice item - my only issue is that there is a logo on it that says ‘block’ and I ordered the landscape shelf but the logo is the wrong way round on the board. Also when I bought the large peg I thought it was a pack not just one. Other than that it’s great and much more attractive than others on the market
Looks nice but the pegs fit very loosely into the holes so they easily fall out if you hang anything that’s not super light.
Products very pretty but production standards well below where they ought to be for the price. Missing fixings, defective parts, etc. Customer service very good about sending out replacements, to be fair, hence 4 stars not 3.
Very well made product and quick delivery. I’ve used mine for displaying my embroidery hoops.
Beautiful modern design.
Sam was super helpful with a product query I had, and the item was in stock and delivered really quickly
Fantastic design and fantastic product. Very very happy
Beautiful well designed glass. Really pleased at the quality. Really recommend!
Great service and beautiful vase
Initially the pegboard appeared a good design but has disappointed. 1. The advertising was confused. Is it wooden or is it fibre board?- There is a difference. I have previously notified you of this. 2. The large paper clip cannot be used in conjunction with the pegs - too heavy . Also the peg has to be removed to access whatever is being clipped e.g. a shopping list., because the holes in the paper clip are too small to fit over the large peg's head and the small pegs are not substantial enough for the weight of the clip. 3. The depth of the pegs within the hole on the board is insufficient; they have a tendency to slowly drop out, even with light weight items. Have had to glue some pegs in, which reduces the versatlity of the board. However, it has been admired and I am still using it. A little more thought could have made it a very good product rather than a just acceptable product. Worth the price? I am not sure.
Hi Gillian, thanks for leaving a review it's great to have your feedback, I'm so sorry you are not completely happy, firstly we have changed the description on the website, thanks again for pointing this out. We are sending you a new pack of clips on Monday with larger holes so that you can use them on all pegs. Please let us know if you would like us to send out some new pegs to go with your board, it sounds like you got some unusually small ones, there are sometimes variations in the wood, and we do try and check but its sounds like you may need some new ones.
Lovely products, make great gifts.
Great products, quick turnaround in ordering to delivery
Love the block board great for kitchen
The products are okay. My large pegboard arrived with an imperfection. A lot of the pegs don't fit into the holes super well (they're slightly too small) so the pegs fall out when I pick a tool off the board. The large shelf has a little chunk out of the plywood bracket. The ceramic pot doesn't feel secure – the peg it comes with doesn't fit in a hole fully, so it's wobbling about on the board and I'm convinced it's going to fall off one day! The pen pot is so narrow I can only fit five pens in it. It's just not top quality sadly, but I am using it and it'll do for now.
Hi Kathryn, I'm so sorry to hear you aren't happy, we want you to love our products. We will send you some new pegs next week.
I absolutely love my pegboard, it's perfect to showcase my resin keyrings at my markets. Thanks so much
A lovely selection of items, it was hard to choose as there were so many nice colours to pick from! Fast and well-packaged delivery.
Block Design 5 star review on 11th July 2022
Excellent products at a brilliant price! Fast delivery and great communication.
Interesting designs and made and designed in UK
Nice stuff, but overpriced.
Hi James, I'm so glad you like our products I'm sorry you think they are overpriced. We have struggled with material and supplier price increases for the last few years. We try to keep our prices as low as possible but as a small business, this isn't always possible.
Block Design is rated 4.3 based on 34 reviews