Big Orbit Cards Reviews

of reviewers recommend Big Orbit Cards
Read Big Orbit Cards Reviews
A straight forward process and a pleasure to trade with, I look forward to using again
I sold a ZX Spectrum to Big Orbit Games. Their offer was fair and included courier collection from my house. Overall it was a very straightforward process and I was paid promptly.
Fantastic communication and excellent product! Thanks so much!
BOC responded to all my emails same day, they offered a more than fair price for my item, arranged the shipping and paid the money in to my acc the day of receiving the item. I could not be happier with the whole service and process. Thanks Paul.
Great cards, amazing customer service, will look here first when completing sets with singles!
Sold some retro systems to Big Orbit - Paul was fantastic to deal with. Have a good offer and arranged for the items to be collected which was easy! He also put up with delays on my behalf which was fantastic. Would definitely recommend if you’ve got something to sell!
Sent the cards but their was a delay in delivery. Contacted them this morning and told me they reviewed it and got my credit this after noon
The offer was swift and reasonable by BOC. The process for posting/collection was easy and professionally managed. Payment was equally swift on receipt of the items by BOC. Good communications at every stage and questions timely answered
Very happy with the service provided. Emails were answered quickly. Will be using them again in the future.
Amazing place to buy from. So friendly, no matter where you are in the world. You will not regret buying from them!
Helpful and provides good service
Great communication amd service, the members of staff I dealt with were an absolute delight, these will be my go to for anything similar in the future.
Always reliable delivery. Fast and secure.
A professional, personable and efficient service with prompt communications and arrangements. A pleasure to deal with and can recommend without hesitation.
Very easy to deal with, attentive and pleasant. Would use again.
A fantastic and friendly service. Paul couldn’t do enough to help. Highly recommended! Thanks! A++++++
Great, professional service. Easy to send items and reasonable prices offered. Highly recommend to anyone wanting to cut down their pile of shame.
Superb experience. Paul valued all of my old minis very fairly and provided a very quick turnaround and payment for my models on the day. Super happy, and have already recommended to a friend!
Friendly and professional service from start to finish. From their free and fair valuation to arranging collection and instant payment upon receipt Big Orbit Games took all the hassle out of selling my rare vintage computer.
I sold a lot of Warhammer to BOC, multiple armies in varying states either painted or just sprayed. Really good communications with them as well which made selling all the more easier. Payment was received on the day of delivery and what was quoted. Thanks.
Big Orbit Cards is rated 5.00 based on 27 reviews