Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd
Read Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd Reviews

About Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd:

Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd are based in West Yorkshire and offer a comprehensive range of ultrasonic cleaners for both home and commercial use. If you have a question about any of the ultrasonic cleaners, please do not hesitate to call.

info@bestultrasonic.co.uk

Todmorden, West Yorkshire, ONLINE STORE ONLY.

Tell us how Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd made you happy
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 19th October 2021
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2021
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2021
Craig
I wanted to know which model of cleaner would be suitable for cleaning the Weber carburettor on a 50 year old classic sports car that I'm restoring. So I called Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd. The lady I spoke to said someone from the tech department would get back to me. Shortly I had a call from Ben Pilkington, the owner of the company. He gave me a lot of advice, explaining the differences between some of the models and recommended the DK Sonic 600D as being capable of doing the job and also fitting my budget. It arrived the next business day, well packed, with a complementary bottle of carb cleaner concentrate. The first time the carb went into the cleaner, I set the timer for 1 hour and the results were amazing. 50 years of dirt, varnish and old petrol deposits had gone. To be absolutely sure, I turned the carb around and gave it a second clean. It now looks almost like new (see the photos). I'm very impressed with the quality of the ultrasonic cleaner, the power of the carb cleaner liquid and the personal service given by Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 6th August 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 6th August 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 6th August 2021
Hi Tony. Thanks for the review. I couldn't understand why customers suddenly started phoning and asking for Ben. Now I understand. By the way, my name's Bill, but I'll forgive you. :-). Kind Regards, Bill Pilkington. P.S. Glad you like the machine.
Too early to tell yet just about to start work on carbs for my hornet so let you know soon. The construction and finish seem top notch. Delivery and packaging first class! I hope we have a long and productive life together! Thanks to all. DAVE
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 23rd October 2021
have not tried the ultrasonic cleaner yet but delivery was really quick.
Very prompt delivery, well packaged and seems a good quality item.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 19th October 2021
After a very helpful conversation I was advised towards an appropriate model cleaner for my independent garage wksp. I settled on a slightly larger capacity analogue option & put it straight to work using the recommended detergent solution. My test piece was a 1950s Solex carburettor. Very happy Indeed with the results achieved. Great service, advice & value for money was provided. Very happy with this new equipment & I'm definitely going to put it to good use with various future projects. Highly recommended. (Boa Rebuilds. Ampfield. Hants)
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 10th October 2021
Prompt service and a good product
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 23rd September 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 23rd September 2021
Good product at a fair price.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 8th September 2021
Great product and fantastic customer service
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 18th August 2021
So far, and I’ve only used it twice, it meets and exceeds expectations. Time will tell on Quality but all seems very good to date.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 18th August 2021
Bill was great, fast delivery. really good ultrasonic too
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 17th August 2021
Fast service ,extremely helpful,definitely recommend
To be fair bill.. I have two of these . Identical. and the one I bought from you is not holding temperature. When you set the temperature it doesn't stop at that setting. It just gets hotter and hotter. I will be using it tomorrow and will give you an update
Hi Tim. Thanks for the review, but you didn't buy any ultrasonic cleaners from us. I understand you bought them from a well known auction website. From us you only bought 5 ltr of carburettor cleaning fluid which works very well. Regards, Bill Pilkington.
Very quick and efficient service. Helpful with pre-buying enquiries. Cleaner works well.
Brilliant! From ordering through to delivery and of course now usage, brilliant!!
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 6th August 2021
Helpful info on website. Purchase was trouble free, despatch and delivery prompt. Cleaner easy to use and works a treat on MTB chains and sprockets.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 18th July 2021
Very pleased with cleaner and service. Very fast delivery . Should have got one ages ago. Will just fit DCOE Webber’s with out the basket. But using basket you can using turn them over .
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 14th July 2021
Excellent value for money.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 10th July 2021
Communication spot on. Very fast delivery and arrived in perfect condition. Works as advertised; instructions needs much larger font, but otherwise 100%.
Pleased with the product just what i was looking for to clean clock parts which is safe for the environment
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 4 star review on 8th July 2021
Very good Service will use again. THANK YOU.
Excellent service with very quick delivery.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd is rated 4.91 based on 32 reviews