Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd Reviews

of reviewers recommend Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd
Read Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd Reviews

About Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd:

Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd are based in West Yorkshire and offer a comprehensive range of ultrasonic cleaners for both home and commercial use. If you have a question about any of the ultrasonic cleaners, please do not hesitate to call.

info@bestultrasonic.co.uk

Todmorden, West Yorkshire, ONLINE STORE ONLY.

Tell us how Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd made you happy
I wanted to know which model of cleaner would be suitable for cleaning the Weber carburettor on a 50 year old classic sports car that I'm restoring. So I called Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd. The lady I spoke to said someone from the tech department would get back to me. Shortly I had a call from Ben Pilkington, the owner of the company. He gave me a lot of advice, explaining the differences between some of the models and recommended the DK Sonic 600D as being capable of doing the job and also fitting my budget. It arrived the next business day, well packed, with a complementary bottle of carb cleaner concentrate. The first time the carb went into the cleaner, I set the timer for 1 hour and the results were amazing. 50 years of dirt, varnish and old petrol deposits had gone. To be absolutely sure, I turned the carb around and gave it a second clean. It now looks almost like new (see the photos). I'm very impressed with the quality of the ultrasonic cleaner, the power of the carb cleaner liquid and the personal service given by Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 6th August 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 6th August 2021 Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 6th August 2021
Hi Tony. Thanks for the review. I couldn't understand why customers suddenly started phoning and asking for Ben. Now I understand. By the way, my name's Bill, but I'll forgive you. :-). Kind Regards, Bill Pilkington. P.S. Glad you like the machine.
Good size, easy to empty, works well. Have used it to clean a very gummed up carburettor.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 2nd April 2022
Well priced and fast delivery
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2022
Excellent service with email support available. Thanks for all your help!
Excellent product and service. Arrived super quick. Many thanks. A+++
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 30th March 2022
great machine easy to use and from a good company who care about customers
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 21st March 2022
Fast responsive service. Shame all Business do not react so quickly to requests, I asked for a copy of the invoice for the part I ordered so I could claim through petty cash straight away, it was with me within five minutes.
Great company to deal with. When the cleaner I had ordered was out of stock I was given a bigger capacity version as an alternative for no extra cost.
Very helpful
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 14th March 2022
Very good advice. The cleaner does what I was hoping for. Hopefully it will extend the life of bike parts. Thanks.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 15th February 2022
Very good product
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 15th February 2022
cleaner works fine but digital counter missing some bars
Excellent product and service.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 27th January 2022
Prompt Service- Have not used it yet but it comes with fully comprehensive user guidelines. Highly recommend. LB
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 27th January 2022
Friendly response to initial telephone query followed by a quick delivery. Item working and meeting expectations.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 26th January 2022
Bought a DK Sonic 6L ultra sonic cleaner for cleaning carburetors, arrived quickly and works well
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 26th January 2022
Good value for money
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 3rd January 2022
Great service and a very nice product .
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 17th December 2021
Item arrived as described & on time. Seems good quality/value & works well. Hopefully it will be reliable but only time will ultimately tell.
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 17th December 2021
Great customer service and very fast delivery of a high-quality product. Would definitely recommend!
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 3rd December 2021
This 6 litre cleaner was purchased to clean bicycle parts and prep chains for waxing. You'll know what I mean if you know what I mean. This far it's done an excellent job, with cassettes in particular coming out pretty much like new. Given how easy it is to remove and replace a cassette, I think I'll be cleaning them off the bike from now onwards!
Best Ultrasonic Cleaners Ltd 5 star review on 2nd December 2021