Beddable LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beddable LTD
Read Beddable LTD Reviews

About Beddable LTD:

At beddable, we believe creating the perfect bed should be simple.

You shouldn’t have to traipse around multiple home stores, research thread counts, or spend hours trying to match clashing sheets. We did the legwork for you.

Bedding sets made from quality fabrics with a clean aesthetic, fit for modern living. Delivered straight to your door at a fair price.

Luxury bedding simplified.

My order arrived very quickly and in good condition. The bedding is a beautiful shade of green and feels lovely and soft. I found just what I wanted at Beddable after looking in my usual places and being unsuccessful. Nice one Beddable, you did me proud.
I ordered a set of sheets (cotton percale) and a duvet. None of them are as soft and comfortable as advertised. The sheets are quite rough to the touch, which I thought a quick wash and tumble dry might help with. It didn't - and now they aren't returnable. The duvet is not soft and is quite crunchy and loud to touch (and luckily I decided not to use it and will be returning it). This company seems to have great marketing, but not great bedding. Would be better off going with a standard John Lewis or House of Fraser bedding set, for which you'd get much better value for the same price.
Amazing service, and great quality cotton in great colours. Hope to see them grow in the future with EU logistics and standard sizes! Thank you
Lovely colour very fast delivery
Great quality stuff
It feels warm and cosy. Definitely worth the money.
I rarely leave reviews however I am seriously impressed with both the service and the quality of my order. I placed my order at 10pm. The following day I received an email to say it had been dispatched with the item arriving the very next day. As for the super king duvet set itself, well it's wonderful! So soft and luxurious. The dark green colour is fabulous too. I am a very happy customer and will definitely order again from you.
Very good. Super soft
Excellent quality , super soft , great nights sleep !
Fantastic, cool percale cotton, good for skin
Great quality and soft luxury feel :) very happy
Absolutely lovely, very happy with the bedding covers, really like the colours as well.
Beautiful product, arrived so quickly and looks/ feels amazing!
Great, thank you very much.
Lovely and super soft sheets, the order and delivery process was great too. Looking forward to using my new sheets in my new flat!
Beautiful soft to touch cotton in a great dark green colour.
Beautiful bed linen, excellent quality and just what I hoped for. Colours were as per described and overall very pleased with the product and service. I would recommend to anyone.
Easy of purchase and fast delivery. Excellent qualily at first touch
Just perfect. Great value relating to price. Quick dispatch.
Good quality, and well folded dressing gown, great gift.
Beddable LTD is rated 4.72 based on 76 reviews