Beddable LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beddable LTD
Read Beddable LTD Reviews

About Beddable LTD:

At beddable, we believe creating the perfect bed should be simple.

You shouldn’t have to traipse around multiple home stores, research thread counts, or spend hours trying to match clashing sheets. We did the legwork for you.

Bedding sets made from quality fabrics with a clean aesthetic, fit for modern living. Delivered straight to your door at a fair price.

Luxury bedding simplified.

Very very nice sheets and the colours a cool. We'll try the towels next!
Beautiful and soft fabric. Great customer service!
Easy to order and delivered quickly. Quality soft cotton king duvet cover, great colour, very pleased so far.
Very happy with the service and quality of your bedding
Beautiful, crisp linen
I was so impressed from the lady I spoke to on the phone so very helpful answered all my questions so I placed my order straight away I have washed and ironed the bedding it’s everything I was looking for one the ice blue is perfect colour and quality is great so really pleased 5 star
Excellent quality, delivered efficiently
I’ve ordered a range of products from yourselves over the last few months, and have no issues whatsoever with anything.
Very happy with my purchase. Product description very accurate. Great investment for a good night's sleep. Even the cat now can't stay away from the bed.
Company keeps you well informed along the way. No issues.
They say Cloud Grey' is neutral with a "hint of stone". What does that mean? I thought "hint of stone" would be a shade of grey. But it has a faint greenish tint! Not what I expected, but as beddable do not seem to have a refund policy, I could not send it back. But the fabric is very nice !
Hello, Many thanks for your feedback. You can return or exchange items purchased on our website within 30 days as long as they have not been used. Please email the team at hello@beddable.co.uk for more information. All the best, Joe from beddable
The customer service was brilliant. I’d made a mistake with my order and they were really helpful sorting it out for me.
Pretty much the best bedding I’ve ever bought. A tad expensive but worth it. Would recommend! I’ll definitely be buying some more bedding from them.
The sheets look great - very high quality.
LOVE IT!!! Great quality..
Excellent quality and a reasonable price
Exellent products. Quick service. In the question below relating to speed of reply the word should be "quickly" not "quick". Your service is better than your grammar.
This is lovely bedding, such great quality. The duvet and pillows were also really good quality, will definitely re purchase more colours
Have used Beddable for multiple purchases. A great shopping experience, great service.
"Really lovely product and fast, professional service. I am impressed, thank you!"
Beddable LTD is rated 4.76 based on 21 reviews