Beddable LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beddable LTD
Read Beddable LTD Reviews

About Beddable LTD:

At beddable, we believe creating the perfect bed should be simple.

You shouldn’t have to traipse around multiple home stores, research thread counts, or spend hours trying to match clashing sheets. We did the legwork for you.

Bedding sets made from quality fabrics with a clean aesthetic, fit for modern living. Delivered straight to your door at a fair price.

Luxury bedding simplified.

The package took quite a while to be dispatched, but once it shipped it arrived quickly. Sheets are wonderfully soft, and the duvet very warm. Will but from them again.
Very please with my duvet set and will be purchasing another set when they are back in stock in a few months. I also phoned them and they were very helpful. Thanks
Lovely, Comfortable Pillows. Received with Thanks.
Very good. Wish this company all the best.
Don't mind adding stars but don't force me to write something
product itself rated very good, but would have appreciated a gift wrap service as was a gift
Dear Hilary, Many thanks for your feedback. We have an option on the cart page to add free gift wrapping to orders during the festive period. Please make sure to select this on your next purchase from us to receive your order in gift wrapping. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year Team beddable
I ordered on Saturday at 3:40pm for next day delivery but it came on Tuesday so wasn't really worth paying extra for the delivery. On the positive, I received numerous updates re expected delivery. Can't really comment on customer service because I had no issues.
Good and responsive customer service. Nicely designed website, exactly what you'd expect for a company selling bedding.
Received our beddable set two days after ordering, such super quick service/ delivery!!! It’s so snuggly and soft, I never want to leave my bed!!! Lucky it’s that time of year
Good service, quick delivery
The fabric is quite fine so the pillows and duvet do show through a little which is a shame. But it feels lovely and soft to the touch
Really lovely bedding, thick, soft, good quality and exactly the colour I was looking for. Got a 4 because I had to wait in twice for delivery that didn't happen at the stated time, but it did turn up later that night..this a problem with all deliveries at the moment so not beddable fault.
Easy of purchase and fast delivery. Excellent qualily at first touch
Great sheets but no so good delivery. Need to review delivery partner
The towels are very good quality. The sheets are ok but too baggy - would recommend going a size down if possible (I have an EU double so can buy a UK double which is 10cm smaller and fits perfectly - but understand that's not possible if you have a UK double!). I would buy the towels again but I wouldn't buy a sheet again if I didn't have this very specific lucky option to go 10cm down.
Excellent quality, delivered efficiently
Company keeps you well informed along the way. No issues.
Beddable LTD is rated 4.61 based on 264 reviews