Beddable LTD Reviews

of reviewers recommend Beddable LTD
Read Beddable LTD Reviews

About Beddable LTD:

At beddable, we believe creating the perfect bed should be simple.

You shouldn’t have to traipse around multiple home stores, research thread counts, or spend hours trying to match clashing sheets. We did the legwork for you.

Bedding sets made from quality fabrics with a clean aesthetic, fit for modern living. Delivered straight to your door at a fair price.

Luxury bedding simplified.

Brilliant
Beautiful colour green and lovely and soft, very pleased
It was too expensive
good quality
I ordered a duvet set for my daughter for next day delivery. Arrived with no problem and she says it’s beautiful and really good quality
Really lovely bedding, thick, soft, good quality and exactly the colour I was looking for. Got a 4 because I had to wait in twice for delivery that didn't happen at the stated time, but it did turn up later that night..this a problem with all deliveries at the moment so not beddable fault.
Sheets great but arrived with a button hanging off so not impressed.
Arrived promptly, the discount code WELCOME10 did not work and was not informed of the alternative discount code WELCOME5 until after the purchase, so no welcome discount.
So soft, super speedy delivery!
Bedding was nice but it came with missing buttons on the duvet - can someone please help me have a replacement duvet sent?
soft fabric, and feel
I'm happy with the colour and feel of the bedding but unfortunately the duvet cover came with several noticeable stains and some fraying at the hem of the stitching in one part. I didn't return because I wasn't bothered with the admin of it, but I would have expected more from these sheets for the price paid. Happy to send photos taken directly after unboxing to demonstrate.
Hello John, We're sorry that you experienced issues with your new bedding. Please send photos to hello@beddable.co.uk and we'll exchange them for you. All the best, Team beddable
Absolutely wonderful bedding . If your looking for comfort look no further. We are notoriously fussy about bed linen and this hits the spot . Delighted that we have found this company . Promp and friendly customer service too , whats not to love
I love Beddable sheets and pillowcases. Percale is indeed crisp and cool. I also like that Beddable sells sheets that fit EU size beds and well as Uk sizes. The Company is great have they been very helpful to me especially in spotting a mistake I made in one of my orders. Postage and delivery is super-fast. I will order more sheets when I need them. Thank you.
Ridiculous you make this mandatory
So far so good…I bought the swatch pack for us to decide on colours and to see if we like the fabric and yes we will be purchasing bedding soon. The swatch pack was very helpful for colours and fabric texture.
My order arrived very quickly and in good condition. The bedding is a beautiful shade of green and feels lovely and soft. I found just what I wanted at Beddable after looking in my usual places and being unsuccessful. Nice one Beddable, you did me proud.
I ordered a set of sheets (cotton percale) and a duvet. None of them are as soft and comfortable as advertised. The sheets are quite rough to the touch, which I thought a quick wash and tumble dry might help with. It didn't - and now they aren't returnable. The duvet is not soft and is quite crunchy and loud to touch (and luckily I decided not to use it and will be returning it). This company seems to have great marketing, but not great bedding. Would be better off going with a standard John Lewis or House of Fraser bedding set, for which you'd get much better value for the same price.
Amazing service, and great quality cotton in great colours. Hope to see them grow in the future with EU logistics and standard sizes! Thank you
Lovely colour very fast delivery
Beddable LTD is rated 4.62 based on 91 reviews