Ping Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ping Money
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Ping Money Reviews

About Ping Money:

Sending money home to support loved ones should be hassle-free, easy and inexpensive. Our mission is to make money transfers simple.
Ping is a hassle-free, simple and easy to use money transfer and bill payment App.

hello@pingmoney.co

Allia Future Business centre
Kings Hedges Road

Tell us how Ping Money made you happy
Excellent customer service. Will highly recommend.
Fantastic service as always! No issues what so ever ! Good job guys !
The Customer Service is BRILLIANT. When I was having network issues and I accidentally transferred funds to be received in cash, Eliman went out of his way to rectify that for me especially since time was of the essence. So many of us could learn from this. Love Ping and have been using it since it was recommended to me by a friend, Amie Jagne.
Ping is fantastic
brilliant service would recommend.
Fast, efficient and reliable. The app is very user-friendly and easy to use. I 100% recommend Ping Money for its services.
Quick and secure
very timely and reliable
Always quick and easy to use with the cheapest rates ! I recommend it 🤩🤩
It’s a good way of sending money to family and friends, but sometimes the money transfer takes more than 24hrs. This is something that needs to be reviewed.
Thank you so much for your feedback. Apologies for any inconvenience. We will review the stated issue as soon as possible and improve.
It is fast and safe very reliable but you peoples should provide more cash pickup points from the customers.
Thank you so much for the feedback! At the moment, we have 78 pick up locations across greater Banjul and upcountry. The different payout options are GTbank, Easy Financial Services & Ansaar Bureau de change. We will continue to increase locations to make it easy for you all. We hope this helps!
Safe n secure
Put customers at heart
Easy and convenient! :)
Love your services .been using it for the past few months. Very fast and reliable. However disappointed that there is a £3000 monthly limit that i can send. Trying to upload the supporting documents requested to increase my limit; but it's not compatible.
As usual, the service was very straightforward no issues.Highly recommend.
Always very easy to use and gives a speedy result.
Best app for sending money to Gambia
Really impressive speedy service and good rates 😊
Very efficient service, great rates and exceptional customer service. I will as always recommend it to all my family and friends
Ping Money is rated 4.86 based on 178 reviews