Ping Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ping Money
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Ping Money Reviews

About Ping Money:

Sending money home to support loved ones should be hassle-free, easy and inexpensive. Our mission is to make money transfers simple.
Ping is a hassle-free, simple and easy to use money transfer and bill payment App.

hello@pingmoney.co

Allia Future Business centre
Kings Hedges Road

Tell us how Ping Money made you happy
The service is great, quick turnaround time from payment to receipt in Gambia.
Service was relatively easy to set up. Regular notifications sent once money has been sent and received instant notification once money had been paid. Told service in GT bank was a bit slow in relation to recognising the transaction On collection but may be due to being first time collecting. Will now be switching to this service for our regular payments as location of pick up is also more convenient and good rate offered. 👍🏽 Will recommend this service to others.
Very quick
I have used your services now on two occasions to send cash pick up I have found the website very easy to use and reliable. The collect point GT bank is very good on the two occasions cottect amount of money was given and the money was not in D50 domination which can be difficult to count and manage . I have found that other companies can be very devious I have had money taken from my account and short of money at counter . I am happy so far with the service I have received good rates .
Helpful and fast. Good service
Is reliable and fast .
Sometimes the app freezes and the Found color which can be better
Thank you very much for your feedback. Can you please send a Whatsapp message to our team in the event the app freezes +447448800354. We have also just released an update of the iOS app today to address a few bugs 😊.
Good friendly easily contactable service
The transfer was straight forward and simple, will therefore recommend the service to friends and family.
I like the service. Only challenge was money was only collected at GTBank HQ and not just any branch as indicated. Staff in branches were not even aware of Ping. Other than that great job
Lamin thank you for taking the time to give your feedback. We highly value our customers’ opinions and want to ensure we offer a great experience for both the sender and receiver so this is something we will pick up with GTBank as a matter of urgency. Contrary to what you were advised we can assure you that customers can collect their money at any of GTBank’s branches across the Gambia. We apologize for the inconvenience caused, rest assured this matter will be handled. Many thanks, The Ping Money Team
The only issue I foresee is the bank transfer process where I have to input the reference number which would mean I have to want for the bank to send me an OTP every time I make a transfer
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are always looking at how we can improve and enhance the experience for our customers and this is something we will definitely look into, for users who wish to pay via bank transfer. However, for quicker and smoother transfer experience, please use the card payment option.
As a first time user, i was a bit sceptical about your services. Upon using it for the first time i am convinced that there is no other easy and convenient way of sending money to The Gambia than using Ping Money. Your service is hassle free and charges free subject to the amount you want to send. I will surly recommend others to use your services.
First time customer I shall use this service again
Ping is a fast and effortless money sending service, it is easy to use and very fast.
Ping Money is rated 4.86 based on 178 reviews