Ping Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ping Money
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Ping Money Reviews

About Ping Money:

Sending money home to support loved ones should be hassle-free, easy and inexpensive. Our mission is to make money transfers simple.
Ping is a hassle-free, simple and easy to use money transfer and bill payment App.

hello@pingmoney.co

Allia Future Business centre
Kings Hedges Road

Tell us how Ping Money made you happy
I was recommended to try Ping Money as I too have been disappointed with the current options to sending money home to The Gambia. Until recently that was! Ping has impressed me, especially with its customer service in particular. I will definitely continue the recommendation chain!
The app is very user friendly and simple to navigate. Transactions done on the platform are instant.
It was very easy and convenient to use.
I have used your services now on two occasions to send cash pick up I have found the website very easy to use and reliable.
The collect point GT bank is very good on the two occasions cottect amount of money was given and the money was not in D50 domination which can be difficult to count and manage .
I have found that other companies can be very devious I have had money taken from my account and short of money at counter .
I am happy so far with the service I have received good rates .
This service is excellent. and I love it,
Excellant service- very easy to set up - customer service is great and very friendly .
Will definately be using them in the future
A very good service will definitely recommend
The best service please keep it up .thanks
The app is easy to use,Babette help me to set up my account she is very nice
Very good service on pings part. Internet was down at GTBank so after waiting collected the next day
Hi Gary,

Thank you for your feedback. Apologies that your recipient had to go back the next day to collect the money. We will look into this and see if this can be avoided in the future.

Thank you for your custom.

The Ping Money Team
Excellent service - very swift, hassle free and your money is in safe hands. The "Live chat" response is second to none! Ping Money are very prompt in responding to any questions / queries. Kudos to you for offering to transfer money back home for free!
Fast, Reliable and convenient
Direct deposit into my Gambian bank account on the same day. Great service.
Quick and reliable service with an easy to use app. I would greatly recommend Ping Money.
Excellent service.
Very efficient and fast
Your service is awesome I love it
Fast and reliable!! Always satisfied with the service.
Ping Money is safe, realiable and self comforting, within 15 mins my recipient recieved her money and less than 10 mins my recipients cashpower was charge. Am very happy with their service...
Ping Money is rated 4.90 based on 124 reviews