Ping Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ping Money
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Ping Money Reviews

About Ping Money:

Sending money home to support loved ones should be hassle-free, easy and inexpensive. Our mission is to make money transfers simple.
Ping is a hassle-free, simple and easy to use money transfer and bill payment App.

hello@pingmoney.co

Allia Future Business centre
Kings Hedges Road

Tell us how Ping Money made you happy
I’ve been using this app to send money to Gambia. The app has been fab until about 2 months ago when it started misbehaving. Unlike before, now if I open the app, put in the receiver’s details, and send the required amount, it doesn’t reflect on my app even though my bank account would be debited. To complete the transaction, I’ve to contact them through WhatsApp to complete the transaction which is so annoying and time consuming.
Very sorry to hear you have been experiencing issues with the Easy Bank transfer option. We have escalated this issue with our development team to address this issue expeditiously. Thank you very much for your feedback
very timely and reliable
Always quick and easy to use with the cheapest rates ! I recommend it 🤩🤩
It’s a good way of sending money to family and friends, but sometimes the money transfer takes more than 24hrs. This is something that needs to be reviewed.
Thank you so much for your feedback. Apologies for any inconvenience. We will review the stated issue as soon as possible and improve.
It is fast and safe very reliable but you peoples should provide more cash pickup points from the customers.
Thank you so much for the feedback! At the moment, we have 78 pick up locations across greater Banjul and upcountry. The different payout options are GTbank, Easy Financial Services & Ansaar Bureau de change. We will continue to increase locations to make it easy for you all. We hope this helps!
Safe n secure
Put customers at heart
Easy and convenient! :)
Love your services .been using it for the past few months. Very fast and reliable. However disappointed that there is a £3000 monthly limit that i can send. Trying to upload the supporting documents requested to increase my limit; but it's not compatible.
As usual, the service was very straightforward no issues.Highly recommend.
Always very easy to use and gives a speedy result.
Best app for sending money to Gambia
Really impressive speedy service and good rates 😊
Very efficient service, great rates and exceptional customer service. I will as always recommend it to all my family and friends
Communication with Ping is very prompt,efficient and friendly. They let you know of changes, how to send correctly. Its a pleasure to sent money with this professional service.
Wonderful transactions and quick very happy customer.
Ping Money puts customers at heart.♥️
Best way. Nice helpful and understanding
Fast and efficient and fabulous rates
Enjoy the ease of use and collection. Recommend Ping