Ping Money Reviews

of reviewers recommend Ping Money
Telephone, Live Chat
Read Ping Money Reviews

About Ping Money:

Sending money home to support loved ones should be hassle-free, easy and inexpensive. Our mission is to make money transfers simple.
Ping is a hassle-free, simple and easy to use money transfer and bill payment App.

hello@pingmoney.co

Allia Future Business centre
Kings Hedges Road

Tell us how Ping Money made you happy
How did you hear about us? Friends or Family
Great service, good job guys. I should've known about you guys a long time ago.
How did you hear about us? Other
A really good service and so easy to sign up. Thank you Babette for all your help in creating a very smooth transaction. Very good exchange rates compared to others.
How did you hear about us? Friends or Family
A breathtaking service not only the speed of the transfer, but the prompt response and updates through the process is just refreshing. A phenomenal service will definitely recommend.
Very easy way to send money to Gambia. best service Straightforward.
How did you hear about us? Social Media
The best out there! The App is easy and straightforward. They respond to messages promptly and are very professional. I wish I found the earlier.
Thank you very much for your feedback! We are always trying to meet or exceed our customer's expectations.
I have used the services of Ping money transfer this week, all went well. Excellent customer services was provided to me and the money collected easily in the Gambia. I am indeed very happy to recommend ping money transfer to the general. #excellent services. #zero fees. #best rates to the Gambia. Ping is simply the best. Thank you to the whole team at ping, from a very happy customer.
Excellent
I like the service. Only challenge was money was only collected at GTBank HQ and not just any branch as indicated. Staff in branches were not even aware of Ping. Other than that great job
Lamin thank you for taking the time to give your feedback.

We highly value our customers’ opinions and want to ensure we offer a great experience for both the sender and receiver so this is something we will pick up with GTBank as a matter of urgency. Contrary to what you were advised we can assure you that customers can collect their money at any of GTBank’s branches across the Gambia.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused, rest assured this matter will be handled. Many thanks, The Ping Money Team
Easy to use and efficient. Now my preferred means of transfer.
How did you hear about us? Friends or Family
Well hmm hand on heart ping is the best money transferring service available to Gambia.competitive exchange rates are given so you get a good buck for your money sounds like a winner.i would highly recommend it to anybody to use again and again#gambianpridewiththeserviceprovided#nomorewesternunion#letsupportourown#amaboutthat pinglife.
Excellent and reliable service 👏service
Swift and reliable service. Customer service was great too. I will highly recommend Ping Money.
The only issue I foresee is the bank transfer process where I have to input the reference number which would mean I have to want for the bank to send me an OTP every time I make a transfer
Thanks for your valuable feedback. We are always looking at how we can improve and enhance the experience for our customers and this is something we will definitely look into, for users who wish to pay via bank transfer. However, for quicker and smoother transfer experience, please use the card payment option.
Exceptional and prompt service delivery
Simple, easy to use and convenient. Highly recommended.
Wow I am impressed, signed up and sent money no issues. Well done guys
The service is quick and efficient Can you incorporate the facility to top up Nawec cashpower and the facility to Transfer funds into a local bank in the Gambia
How did you hear about us? Social Media
As a first time user, i was a bit sceptical about your services. Upon using it for the first time i am convinced that there is no other easy and convenient way of sending money to The Gambia than using Ping Money. Your service is hassle free and charges free subject to the amount you want to send. I will surly recommend others to use your services.
First time customer I shall use this service again
It was really easy to set up . Did it in the evening and recipient picked up the next morning. The exchange rate was good also compared to other companies. Will definitely use again!
Ping Money is rated 4.86 based on 35 reviews