Naturisimo Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Naturisimo

How would you rate Naturisimo?

6 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Lina

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Naturisimo in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"I've received the essential oil from Naturisimo. It supposed to be 5ml of oil in the bottle. The bottle, I've received, was almost empty, 30 drops maximum. I've contacted the customer service regarding the missing oil in the bottle. The response was that they are sorry that I am not happy with the item. I've contacted them again.They said that I need to send the picture. How can I make a picture of a dark glass bottle completely covered with the label. Not possible. I've contacted them one more time. They just ignored me. They disrespect their clients! I was their client for many years and spent a lot of money buying from them. When I've received a defective item, they even did not want to resolve the issue."
Liga
"Good stock list. Good prices. Excellent offers for first time customers. Very quick shipping."
Gosia Czyzewska
"Great selection of high quality natural and organic cosmetics from the very affordable to exclusive ones. Free and quick postage even outside UK."
"Free delivery of natural products. Never had any issue related with product or delivery"
"Free delivery. Arrived quickly. Quality products with a Bank Holiday discount (10%) and a free sample."
Carole Kelly
"Really nice effective natural face products. I have never had such good results from natural cleansers and toners. Highly recommended"
Naturisimo is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews