Naturisimo Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend Naturisimo
7PM
7PM

Tell us how Naturisimo made you happy

"Parcels are amazingly packed but unfortunately the customer service side is just the worst I've ever seen, will not be buying from here again"
Are you Naturisimo? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Naturisimo receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"Worst customer service experience ever. Ordered Kjaer Weis blush during British heat wave. Because it wasn’t sent in a box, mailman left it in a post box and it sweated. I didn’t want to use the product and requested a return. It was hard to reach a customer service. They responded just once in a day and it took a week just to communicate. After complaining on the instagram they took this case seriously and offered a free return. After that I bought a blush elsewhere and after few month decided to order a refill on Naturisimo page. My order wasn’t sent for over a week because they wrote me an email in which they asked if I do want to cancel it because I ordered a Kjaer Weis blush refill and I had problems with it in a past. Well, I cancelled it, because that’s a customer bullying. I do not recommend this company simply because of customer service."
"Excellent range of ethical organic products, always dispatched quickly and beautifully packaged. Discounts available over Bank Holidays too. Nice small reliable company."
"I've received the essential oil from Naturisimo. It supposed to be 5ml of oil in the bottle. The bottle, I've received, was almost empty, 30 drops maximum. I've contacted the customer service regarding the missing oil in the bottle. The response was that they are sorry that I am not happy with the item. I've contacted them again.They said that I need to send the picture. How can I make a picture of a dark glass bottle completely covered with the label. Not possible. I've contacted them one more time. They just ignored me. They disrespect their clients! I was their client for many years and spent a lot of money buying from them. When I've received a defective item, they even did not want to resolve the issue."
"Good stock list. Good prices. Excellent offers for first time customers. Very quick shipping."
"Great selection of high quality natural and organic cosmetics from the very affordable to exclusive ones. Free and quick postage even outside UK."
"Free delivery of natural products. Never had any issue related with product or delivery"
"Free delivery. Arrived quickly. Quality products with a Bank Holiday discount (10%) and a free sample."
"Really nice effective natural face products. I have never had such good results from natural cleansers and toners. Highly recommended"
Naturisimo is rated 3.67 based on 9 reviews