iHASCO Reviews

of reviewers recommend iHASCO
Read iHASCO Reviews

About iHASCO:

We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO have helped over 10,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training and easily work towards compliance with legislation. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no-obligation trial!

iHASCO Ltd
Unit 2, Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy
Ok information helpful
The course is made to easy to pass as all you have to do is fail one question and then start the test all over again and again and again. as it is about DP you should be made to go through it all again until you have it embedded in your brain, as it is an important subject which has in some cases has cost some people their life's.
Having been in the motor industry for over thirty five years i thought it was aimed more at novices and not really at anybody with any common sense or modicum of knowledge
Note, when taking the test scroll up your device as not all answer options on page view, which I discovered when answering a couple wrong! ffs
It was ok a little bit boring
Hi John,

I was sorry to see you felt this way after completing our training. We do appreciate all feedback. It helps us improve our training content and experience.
Was there anything we could do/change to improve this for you?

Best regards
Amanda Lowndes
It is always good to be updated.
Adequate course undertaken at a time to suit me - minimum disruption to my day
Very good course but not good on a mobile device. It has not yet been designed for a smaller screen so I had some difficulty.
The videos also had lots of glitches missing off the end of words which made listening tricky. Had to read some of it after to check I'd heard correctly.
Hi Jasmine,
Thank you for your feedback. I was sorry to see you experienced this while using our training.
I will forward this onto our technical support team to investigate further.
Please do feel free to come back to me if you have any questions or if there is anything else I can help with.
Amanda Lowndes
I found the course very helpful with my refresher.
The summary at the end of each slide solidified my knowledge.
Rather boring/bland presentation it didn't manage to hold my attention for the duration of the training.
Thank you for your feedback after completing our training.

I was sorry to see you felt this way so I will pass your thoughts onto our Creative & Development Team for further review.
An option to re-do exams after completing them without going through all the videos again would be great for completionist's such as myself.
Thank you for your feedback Michael.
I will forward this onto our Creative & Development Team for further review.
Please do feel free to come back to me if there is anything else I can help with.
hello@ihasco.co.uk
Negative questions. would prefer you to ask what we know rather than what is not there
Thank you for your feedback Chrissie.
Could I ask you to email me directly to let me know which training you completed so I can look into this further for you?
I look forward to hearing back from you.
hello@ihasco.co.uk
Mostly common sense approach will get you through the questions but good to review questions as a check that what you think you are doing correctly is correct.
Though course was Relativity straightforward did find one question tricky to give correct answer can’t remember what number question it was though!!!
It was fine.
Specific sections of this training are good if you want to be a fire marshal. As I do not wish to be one some of the information was therefore time consuming and not relevant. The general information is goo - e.g smoke, evacuation etc.
The course itself is fairly detailed and useful for someone that doesn't know what they're doing. However, the man doing the examples of lifting has got dreadful form! He bends down on his tip toes, hardly a stable platform is it? He would just topple over if he lifted something heavy!
Thank you for your feedback.
I will ensure our Creative & Development Team review this example.
Could be more visual with words than the lady talking with graphics.
Test had awkward questions.
I was happy to participate in this training process
All course completed so far- five - have been learner friendly and complete in their content and support. I recommend the company for the level of support and practicality of the training. My team have all found the courses useful and friendly.
Thank you for the lovely feedback Mike. Really pleased to see you have found our training learner-friendly and would recommend us for our level of support.
iHASCO is rated 4.60 based on 1,904 reviews