iHASCO Reviews

of reviewers recommend iHASCO
Read iHASCO Reviews

About iHASCO:

We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO have helped over 10,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training and easily work towards compliance with legislation. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no-obligation trial!

hello@ihasco.co.uk

iHASCO LtdUnit 2, Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy
Nice Information
4 * .although 5* on the lone worker course. However its my belive that there is always a room for improvement.. And that's just me.. Thankyou..
Thank you Mazhar. We believe in seeking constant improvement here at iHASCO too! :-)
It good to know,thanks.
Well covered material by professional presenters
Great online courses
Clear, easy to follow examples and demonstration of what was being discussed. summary tests to confirm understanding and clear final test.
It really made me think about how I could, and maybe should approach a work life balance. It also helped me to think of ways I could assist my co workers to make the best of their work life balance. I liked the breathing techniques explained and have decided that it would work for me too.
the courses are good for schools
Concise and Precise quick refresh
The use of short, concise videos was very helpful and made it much easier to concentrate, and therefore learn.
Clear and easy to remember
Informative and to the point, however it would be better if the volume across all videos could be standardised.
iHASCO made you happy by clarifying some 'grey' areas I had prior to the course?
Was a great course found very informative, need obviously to do my own research. Well packaged and delivered.
Excellent learning format, and very flexible for a busy workforce.
Informative and easy to follow but not really relevant to my rolej
easy to follow and go back to sections for a refresh
Good informative course. The audio skipped quite often though (when the lady was talking)
The iHasco AML course has been updated since the last one I took and there seemed to be more focus on red flag issues. I would have liked to have seen more questions on what to look for in terms of red flag issues on taking on new clients and suspicious activities by existing clients. One question on the test which confuses me: the question related to a series of small transactions and the three answers to consider were: due diligence, structuring and linked transactions. I chose linked transactions - twice - and was surprised to be told that the answer was incorrect!
Good, clear online training. No problems.
iHASCO is rated 4.63 based on 2,474 reviews