iHASCO Reviews

of reviewers recommend iHASCO
Read iHASCO Reviews

About iHASCO:

We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO have helped over 10,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training and easily work towards compliance with legislation. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no-obligation trial!

hello@ihasco.co.uk

iHASCO Ltd
Unit 2, Bracknell Beeches, Old Bracknell

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy
Well covered material by professional presenters
It's been a while since I took part in any online training so I was not sure how I would find the course. It was a pleasant surprise to find the course very 'user friendly' and very engaging. It was varied in its delivery and the visual images were interesting, informative and entertaining. A very good course, actually enjoyed the process!
Thank you so much for your lovely feedback Sally! I'm so pleased to see you found our training user friendly, engaging and entertaining.
It was indeed an amazing training on mental health.........
❤ Thank you so much! It's lovely seeing you've enjoyed your training with us!
I liked this course as it was very informative with lots of resources and short tests of knowledge, but it wasn't too information jammed it had the perfect balance. It was also a nice duration of around 1 hour, so it didn't start to take a toll on focus levels, good length for a short and snappy training exercise/course.
Yes the information given was required for us to maintain the high standards required for catering business.
Thank you for your feedback Anuradha.
A simple course but with some good information and things to apply, to make me more comfortable at work " Always nice"
Thank you for your feedback Matthias.
good eye contact. speaking calm, clear and pointing out with her voice the important parts
Very educative and interesting making people having more insight and knowledge on how to deal with certain issues like bullying and harassment. Well done.
So much to learn and know throughout the courses. The substance misuse one and how it effects the different parts of the body was quite eye opening, informative and useful.
Great online courses
Very good aces to training
Thank you Katarzyna.
iHASCO made me happy because it give me the knowledge of food safety and hygiene.
So glad we could help Deepak!
It’s important to take this course to refresh my fire safety knowledge to be applied at home and work place or any where to save lives, to deal with situation in confidence and calmness.
It's really good to know more details about GDPR UK.
Thank you Tanvir. Glad you enjoyed your training with us.
Very informative, clear and easy to follow. The speakers have clear, concise and friendly voices making the course interesting rather than tedious.
Thank you Barbara. It's lovely seeing you found our training informative, clear and easy to follow.
This my first time to attend the course from the booth Centre, the staff is very friendly and helpful, I'm very happy with everything.
Thank you Roohi. Happy we could help! :-)
Very insightful and very well organised. The use of short videos and summaries made it easy to follow and easy to review if needs be.
Thank you Adam. It's lovely to see you enjoyed our training and found it insightful and well organised.
this course is important and very helpful with GDPR.
Clear, easy to follow examples and demonstration of what was being discussed. summary tests to confirm understanding and clear final test.
The relevant information given surely changes one's mindset and ways of dealing with colleagues. This information brings awareness to subtle ignorance for growth mindset.
iHASCO is rated 4.63 based on 2,457 reviews