iHASCO Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend iHASCO

About iHASCO: We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO are helping over 6,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no obligation trial!

hello@ihasco.co.uk

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy

"Excellent supportive customer service"
"Great customer service and loved that I can choose where and when to complete the course. Will recommend to others. Would rate 5 star. (I can’t seem to click on the stars)"
"Very concise and well presented. All necessary facts covered in full."
"It has been a great, clear and very well explained course"
"Overall the course was easy to watch and pick up and very informative however I would suggest that the test section allows you to review your answer before submitting it. I got 1 question wrong as I mistakenly hit the wrong answer too quickly "Convection" instead of "Conduction". I knew the answer to the question but hit the wrong one which resulted in 95% instead of 100% result. I realized as soon as I hit the wrong one but there was no way to correct this so I think having time to click the answer then submit would be very beneficial to the user."
"Good solid information, very clear and straight to the point. Presented at a steady pace allowing you to absorb the information."
"Very informative and well presented"
"Good, solid advice in a workable format. Engaging."
"I believe that that this is good training to have, and found I easy to follow."
"The course was easy to follow and clear in its content."
"The test contains questions that are not relevant to the customer's comprehension of the topic eg asking for data such as the number of school fires."
"Good, informative course. Simple and clear instructions."
"Nice one all course it's clear and good understanding"
"First class presentation, excellent graphics and very informative"
"Interesting and informative course. Certainly makes you stop and think."
"It was not clear at the outset or at the end of the assessment that one needed to complete 46/47 Test and the reminder sent to me which contained the url link to do so did not work! I had to log back into IHasco entirely to complete the training. Even on this page it does not indicate that you need to click on the stars and how many in order to give you this rating or my review."
iHASCO is rated 4.64 based on 910 reviews