iHASCO Reviews

4.6
Based on 2,562 reviews
Read iHASCO Reviews

About iHASCO:

We develop high-quality Health & Safety and HR compliance eLearning courses that help you comply with legislation!

iHASCO have helped over 10,000 UK and European clients simplify their workplace training and easily work towards compliance with legislation. If you're looking for an engaging, interactive and simple training solution, why not get started with a free, no-obligation trial!

hello@ihasco.co.uk

iHASCO, 3 Arlington Square, Downshire Way, Bracknell

Tell us how iHASCO made you happy
Not at oll
Nice ihasco
Very high quality courses and the LMS makes managing employee training a breeze. I've recently moved onto a 10-course plan for our team and they've all found it really easy to login to and use. The one-touch login link is a bonus, removing the forgotten password situation! My Account Manager Georgia M has been a star as well, recommending the best plans and is always on hand to help with any queries 💯
Hi Richard, thank you so much for your wonderful feedback! We are glad to hear you've found our LMS a pleasure to use and it's always nice to hear our colleagues receiving praise! I'll pass your kind words on :-)
Reminded me of my responsibility to respect and take time to understand others.
Thank you for your review, Jane.
Excellent manual handling course! There were quick bite sized sections which made it easy to remember and understand. The course was not monotonous like others have been and it was very informative and easy to remember the advice given- thank you!
Glad to hear that, Graham! Thanks for your feedback.
I very informative course with great input from industry professionals. Videos well made and kept participant interest.
Thanks, Martin!
Good website
Nice and clear to understand the main topic in modern slavery
Thank you, Jimmy :-) We are glad to hear that!
This course are very useful for everyone
Thank you for your review, Munni!
Load of rubbish.. They start by saying you have access to a free course .. But you don't.. You find that out after giving these people a lot of your information..
Hey there, We are sorry you feel this way - we'd love to chat with you further to see if there's anything we can do to support you. Please feel free to contact me, using the details below. Best Regards Hugh Gray hello@ihasco.co.uk
Very informative site, also easy to follow.
Glad to hear that, Jac :-)
Easy Videos to watch and understand the virus that now continues to live with us.
Thanks for your review!
I have done many fire awareness training before and this one is simply the best! I loved the videos showing actual hazards and how to deal with them. It kept me engaged throughout the whole training. The information included was relevant to my workplace and I certainly learned a few new things.
Hey Agnieszka, thank you for your kind review! We are super happy to hear you enjoyed your training with us :-)
Easy to understand and follow. Good summary at the end of each section, which helps to re-enforce the information given.
Glad you found our training helpful, Emma! Thanks for your feedback.
A lot of repartition between modules. 3rd time I’ve viewed how to sit at my desk.
Hi Leigh, sorry to hear that - I'll pass your feedback on to our production team. Contact me at hello@ihasco.co.uk if you want to chat about this. Hugh
Thanks Sherwan!
very well explained easy to understand
Thanks for your review :-)
Very useful and helpful training indeed.
Hi Taslim, thanks for your review :-)
The whole set up was easy to follow and relevant to my needs. It was laid out in a simple to follow way.
The COSHH training course is very good. It was quite involved and engaged me. I like that you can pause and resume when you need to. This was my first iHASCO course and I feel excited to do another course. The lady in the video was clear and concise. Writing down notes a I went helped me with the test at the end somewhat. The multiple choice questions at the end were randomly asked which was a good test for the memory. At the end of the course I felt very proud of myself. I would recommend anyone to do a iHASCO course as they are well organised and comprehensive. Thank you.
Hi John, thank you for your review! We are glad your enjoyed our training with us - I will pass your lovely feedback on to our production team.
iHASCO is rated 4.64 based on 2,562 reviews