5 STAR COURSES Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend 5 STAR COURSES

About 5 STAR COURSES: We are a Leeds-based online training company, specialising in education and training courses.

sales@5starcourses.co.uk

MATRIX HOUSE, GOODMAN STREET, LEEDS, LS10 1NZ

How would you rate 5 STAR COURSES ?

"The course was well structured and I felt that I was supported at all times. Feedback was given very quickly after every submission and if there were any areas that required additional evidence was explained fully to me. Once again thank you so much for all your help in achieving my award."
Hi Michael, thank you very much for your feedback and kind comments. We are glad that you enjoyed the course and we hope to see you complete another qualification with us soon!
"My overall experience with 5 Star Courses has been fantastic. Wasn't sure how I would cope as its been a long time since i've done a written course. Pleased to say that I have now passed 2 courses, Level 3 Award in Education and Training (RQF) and Level 3 certificate in assessing vocational achievement. Both have been done at home in my spare time allowing more flexibility. This way of learning has so many benefits - I now have more self discipline and responsibility in getting work done. A special thanks to Kate Faulkner who has been great throughout. Whenever I got stuck with anything, she was there to provide the support I required and guided me to complete the sections. This kind of support is marvellous as it motivated me to soldier on!"
Hi Mo, thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you are satisfied with our service and we will pass on your kind comments to the relevant members of staff. We hope to see you complete another course with us soon!
"The Level 5 Diploma in Education & Training is ideal of self directed learners. The materials and advise sheets were useful in providing guidance on the reading list and other sources which could be used to support effective learning, The video links were succinct and well presented. The tutor, Kate , provided constructive feedback and guidance throughout the course and the turn around for marking assignments was very quick."
Thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you are satisfied with our service and your comments will be passed on to the relevant members of the team.
"The online portal to submit work was user friendly. Feedback from submitted work was prompt. I would have benefitted from a bit more help getting started with the course."
Hi Alyson, thank you very much for your feedback. We have taken your comments on board and are working towards increasing the amount of support provided to students at the beginning of their course.
"Fabulous service, excellent support and the best possible course provider ! Can’t speak highly enough of the team😊"
Hi Naheed, thank you very much for your feedback. We are glad that you enjoyed the course and are satisfied with our service!
"Excellent support at all times. Extremely efficient marking response time, constructive feedback, advice, and guidance. I completed the DET and then the Literacy Specialist units and highly recommend this course provider."
"The company provided a excellent service.The staff resolved any problems within 2 hours. Certificates where issued within 5 days from completion of the courses."
"Great course . Best experience cert issued with days . Good friendly staff . 5 star courses is the right name."
"5 star Courses is Leeds based provider that we used this company for the first time in March for the Education and Training Level 3 and this was amazing. I am now on the Level 3 Assessor Course and aim about to complete this courses within 6 weeks. Wish to recommend this company to everyone"
"5star is correct name for this company. Extremely good company would recommend certificate issued within 3 days. Great Assessor course."
"Best course I have been online.Very Clear instruction from the trainer.The only area of improvement would be increase the number of calls you get from the tutor. Very Low cost and very clear tutors."
Thank you for your review .We will be introducing new calls on weekly basis for students.Thank you Again.
"Completed a education training level 3.Really enjoyed the training team."
5 STAR COURSES is rated 4.83 based on 12 reviews