5 STAR COURSES Reviews

of reviewers recommend 5 STAR COURSES
Read 5 STAR COURSES Reviews

About 5 STAR COURSES:

We are a Leeds-based online training company, specialising in education and training courses.

sales@5starcourses.co.uk

MATRIX HOUSE, GOODMAN STREET, LEEDS, LS10 1NZ

Tell us how 5 STAR COURSES made you happy
Completed a education training level 3.Really enjoyed the training team.
5star is correct name for this company. Extremely good company would recommend certificate issued within 3 days. Great Assessor course.
5 Stars courses is the best place to study your accredited courses. At first I always thought their quality and deliverables will be less but I was wrong although I haven't completed my Level 6 NVQ Diploma in Occupational Health and Safety Practice but due to their unlimited tutor support and Rapid marking response I have been able to recommend and get three of mine friends to get onboard with 5Starcourses and they are also glad with their services.
The online portal to submit work was user friendly. Feedback from submitted work was prompt. I would have benefitted from a bit more help getting started with the course.
Hi Alyson, thank you very much for your feedback. We have taken your comments on board and are working towards increasing the amount of support provided to students at the beginning of their course.
Great course . Best experience cert issued with days . Good friendly staff . 5 star courses is the right name.
Best course I have been online.Very Clear instruction from the trainer.The only area of improvement would be increase the number of calls you get from the tutor.
Very Low cost and very clear tutors.
Thank you for your review .We will be introducing new calls on weekly basis for students.Thank you Again.
5 STAR COURSES is rated 4.92 based on 26 reviews