Wrappz Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Wrappz

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

How would you rate Wrappz?

Julia Rice
"I purchased a personalised phone cover with a voucher from the McDonalds Monopoly series. I received the voucher at just the right time as we had got our daughter a phone for her birthday and I was looking for an alternative new phone cover. I chose a single image on the phone cover, one of my daughter standing beside a life sized play mobil (it's currently her favourite toy). As it is she was delighted with it and even let out an excited squeak when she opened it up. The selection of personalisations that Wrappz offer is quite extensive so should cover the tastes of even the fussiest individual. The online service is really easy to use and the real life representation is ideal as it really set my mind at ease as to how the finished product will look. The finished article arrived well wrapped. From start to finish I think it only took about 5 or 6 days. I was working to a window of 10 days so it was well within my expectations. The finish is good quality, colourful and fits her phone perfectly. After a month of vigorous use it is maintaining it's quality well. I had never heard of Wrappz previously but based on my most recent experience I would definitely use their personalised service again."
Samantha Montgomery
Samantha Montgomery
Verified Buyer
"I love my new phone case 💜x"
Hannah Condon
Hannah Condon
Verified Buyer
"The quality is amazing and my picture is exactly how I imagined it to be. I highly recimmend this."
"Really pleased with quality and would definitely recommend it"
"It was a lovely phone case that looked amazing and was easy to order."
"My case looks amazing, extremely happy with it."
Chelsea King
Verified Buyer
"Beautiful product! So happy with my photo phone case!"
"Amazing quality! Was worried that the writing would be pixelated as I enlarged it however it is perfect quality, nice and smooth. In love!"
Laura Stanford
Verified Buyer
"It was easy to pick what I wanted and easy to order. Also my item got delivered quick"
"I love this company! The personalized phone cases are amazing. It isn't a rip-off, it's a genuine product."
Lucy MacArthur
Verified Buyer
"Very easy and simple website, prices are alright and quality of case is good."
"I liked the designs."
"I had received my delivery on time and I also had it how I wanted it I would recommend you to my family and friends"
"I love my new phone cases! Definitely worth the money!"
Naphtali Muzongondi
Verified Buyer
"Order dispatched on the 17th and today is the 24th still ain’t received my parcel."
Gillian Barton
Verified Buyer
"Gave me good discount, easy to navigate website, and very happy with the product that I ordered."
"Happy with my order and fast delivery"
Jack Cooke
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to use. My phone case came extremely quickly and I can’t be happier with the finished product"
"Lovely feel, the print quality is beautiful."
Chloe Croft
Verified Buyer
"The case that I ordered has a brown tinge to it so it is a completely different colour than what I ordered."
Ana Berenguer
Verified Buyer
"Amazing case for my iphone 7 plus. The photo it was just perfect on the case. I love it."
Emma Bellamy
Verified Buyer
"Great product and easy to make only one down side slightly darker when made but other than that great"
"Horrible the pictures wasn’t even central Avoid if your pics mean something special cause they ruin the way you want it to look"
Wrappz is rated 4.25 based on 4,958 reviews