Wrappz Reviews

Read Wrappz Reviews

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

Tell us how Wrappz made you happy
Amazing product, delighted
Brilliant mine a gift husband loved it so bought him one ,both of our beloved German shepherd, site very easy to use .
great quality, easy to use, speedy delivery, and affordable price, what's not to love?
I’m quite frankly astounded at the amazing quality of this product. It looks like a brand new device, the quality of the skin is incredible, and the dimensions are exact. If I could get this skin for my entire product and not just the case I would.
I love it as it’s hard to find skins for very old products. But have to say it is pricey. Wrapzz as a company are great and customer service is brilliant. 1 star less due to prices.
it was really good and easy to organise but delivery takes a while, still haven’t received.
Absolutely love my personalised case. Come out perfect. Will defo be ordering again. Love it !
Ordered a personalised cushion. Came out perfect 😍 I absolutely love it! Picture quality is amazing, thank you so much!
I was literally over the moon with my phone case. I was hoping for it to be good but you just never know over the internet! But Wrappz exceeded my expectations!!! I’m literally in love with it. They quality is just AMAZING. The finish is perfect, the packaging it came in was very smart and professional. Overall, I am super happy at the the speed of the service and the perfect print and quality of my phone case. Not only is it my phone case but it advertises my business so Wrappz you made my business stand out even brighter! Thank you so much!
This is the second case that I’ve ordered. The first lasted well over a year and I changed phone so had to get a new one. The quality is brilliant. Super impressed with the case and the speed of delivery. Would highly recommend. 5*
Brilliant price and service, lots of compliments about the personalised pic on my new cover!
Very easy design tools and a great end product that arrived promptly
Was twice as good as I expected, so easy to use and super speedy
Wrappz 5 star review on 12th April 2021
I order from wrappz. I purchased a skin for a ipad, they took my money and i never received my item in the mail. Please do your research on sites like this. Dont read the made up false reviews. ITS A SCAM!! I messaged the more than a couple times no one got back to me just the same repeated automated message that doesn’t help. I call and no one answers. Its up to you if you want to take a chance. But i will never order from this site ever again. They even said that when they ship out your package you’ll be able to track it. There is no way for me to get a tracking number. Yet another one of there lies.
Poor quality
I loved it! The customised stickers looked so good and the quality is great, as well as the pricing. Will definitely be ordering again in the future!
Good quality came quickly very happy
Wonderful phone cases with a brilliant and easy to use website to create custom designs. Lots of other products too but it's the cases I like the most. I've been using them for years and for lots of different devices. Consistently excellent quality.
Exactly as I expected! Definitely recommend
Amazing quality on the custom phone case I ordered, way better than I was expecting. Happy customer here, will definitely be back for more.
Wrappz is rated 4.36 based on 8,814 reviews