Wrappz Reviews

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Wrappz ?

Julia Rice
"I purchased a personalised phone cover with a voucher from the McDonalds Monopoly series. I received the voucher at just the right time as we had got our daughter a phone for her birthday and I was looking for an alternative new phone cover. I chose a single image on the phone cover, one of my daughter standing beside a life sized play mobil (it's currently her favourite toy). As it is she was delighted with it and even let out an excited squeak when she opened it up. The selection of personalisations that Wrappz offer is quite extensive so should cover the tastes of even the fussiest individual. The online service is really easy to use and the real life representation is ideal as it really set my mind at ease as to how the finished product will look. The finished article arrived well wrapped. From start to finish I think it only took about 5 or 6 days. I was working to a window of 10 days so it was well within my expectations. The finish is good quality, colourful and fits her phone perfectly. After a month of vigorous use it is maintaining it's quality well. I had never heard of Wrappz previously but based on my most recent experience I would definitely use their personalised service again."
Samantha Montgomery
"I love my new phone case πŸ’œx"
Hannah Condon
"The quality is amazing and my picture is exactly how I imagined it to be. I highly recimmend this."
"Good quality fast dispatch"
"Easy procedure to obtain my laptop skin with my own design. Good quality product."
"Always great quality products and very easy to create. I come back for a new cover every time I change my phone."
"easy to design and order, delivered quickly and looks great"
"Loved my new photo phone case. Brilliant quality and delivery"
"Only one word fantastic. Love love it. Great. I love it."
"Printing was good quality, but the case was quite poor. It did not fit, and the edges were slightly warped."
"I wanted a clear phone cover with my name printed on and what i received was a clear case with a white background and my name printed on. I wrote an email to explain and the reply said that you have to select to take the back ground off. This wasn't at all clear on the website. They then said the would send me a voucher for discount off another case. I explained that this wasn't acceptable as its not what i ordered and the quality of the print was poor too. I asked for a replacement or a full refund. 3 weeks later and 3 emails to them i still haven't had a response and i'm left with a poor quality phone case that's too embarrassing to even use. I can't believe i wasted £15 on this! Poor quality products and even more abysmal customer service! Would not recommend to anyone."
"Brilliant product arrived exactly as requested, easy to customise on website, excellent quality and speedy delivery. Would use again"
"Very fast delivery however the case is so tight no matter what i do i cant get the case off my phone! It is suck there permanently!"
"The phone case is a very good material, strong and light"
"Very nice and good quality! fast delivery. The skin its about 0.5 mm short tho..."
"Good service and good quality πŸ‘πŸΌπŸ‘πŸΌ"
"Brilliant Case, very rugged, had a custom case with a photo and looks brilliant, very happy!! 100% use again!!"
"Great product and fast delivery.very satisfied and suggest to everyone!"
"What a great product, far exceeded my expectations"
"Easy to use website, my case came quicker then advised and the quality is great. Will 100% use again. Thank you"
"The phone case looked okay but it didn’t fit the phone correctly, has already broken and keeps popping off the phone"
"I absolutely love my case, it’s the right one I chose the picture came out really well I love it. I would absolutely recommend this site for anyone who wants a really good case with there own design."
"Design process is intuitive, the payment process easy, however I did have to prompt Wrappz for an order confirmation and order number. Delivery was reasonably quick for a bespoke laptop wrap. The wrap arrived and looked like the design however, it was 'printed' slightly out of position and hence did not fully cover the 'cut out', this left a white edge that needed to be cut away. Not withstanding the product is good quality and has freshened an otherwise dull old laptop"
Wrappz is rated 4.26 based on 5,510 reviews