Wrappz Reviews

Read Wrappz Reviews

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

Tell us how Wrappz made you happy
Great product! Picture quality is excellent.
Overall brilliant service I would recommend lengthening there return policy
I don't like because not coved all the phone, and when the phone falls down the case come off. Now my phone it's broken.
Came on time, such good quality. Very happy with my order will 100% order again
Very easy to use the online design template which allows you to see final product before confirming design. Simple, fast and brilliant quality!
So far so good but have not received my order yet so too early to comment further
Very quick service, not too expensive and really good quality. Would recommend to anyone :)
This is the second time I have purchased phone skins from wrappz. I love being able to design a bespoke piece using my own artwork. The quality is very good, turnaround time is excellent and the price is very competitive. Super job. Thanks wrappz.
I love my custom stickers for my controller it came pretty fast .
Pictures quality came out really well and exactly as I positioned them. Comes with two skins which is amazing for the price and fast delivery!
Very pleased with my skin, speedy delivery and cheap 100% recommend completely
Good quality, Fast delivery. Very pleased with the phone case and it was exactly what I asked for
The only thing I have a problem with is having to track my order. I have no idea when it is getting here don’t know who to contact. It’s been 2 weeks since I ordered it and haven’t received anything. How long is this going to take? And is there a way I can track my order.
So happy with my phone case and speedy delivery to! Thank you
Love wrappz never a problem with my cases have had three so far not disappointed
Highly recommend
I have recently ordered two phone cases from wrappz and they came super quick and look amazing for how I wanted them as I got ones with pictures attached! Defo will have order from here again in the future!
i love it they are soo amazing and my case is the best 🤩🤩
I can’t track my order nor has it come in.
delivery Is taking way longer than expected and I’ve contacted multiple times .
Beautiful phone cover! Excellent quality! Clarity of photos is remarkable. Will definitely buy again
Wrappz is rated 4.36 based on 8,449 reviews