Wrappz Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Wrappz

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

How would you rate Wrappz ?

Julia Rice
"I purchased a personalised phone cover with a voucher from the McDonalds Monopoly series. I received the voucher at just the right time as we had got our daughter a phone for her birthday and I was looking for an alternative new phone cover. I chose a single image on the phone cover, one of my daughter standing beside a life sized play mobil (it's currently her favourite toy). As it is she was delighted with it and even let out an excited squeak when she opened it up. The selection of personalisations that Wrappz offer is quite extensive so should cover the tastes of even the fussiest individual. The online service is really easy to use and the real life representation is ideal as it really set my mind at ease as to how the finished product will look. The finished article arrived well wrapped. From start to finish I think it only took about 5 or 6 days. I was working to a window of 10 days so it was well within my expectations. The finish is good quality, colourful and fits her phone perfectly. After a month of vigorous use it is maintaining it's quality well. I had never heard of Wrappz previously but based on my most recent experience I would definitely use their personalised service again."
Samantha Montgomery
Samantha Montgomery
Verified Buyer
"I love my new phone case 💜x"
Hannah Condon
Hannah Condon
Verified Buyer
"The quality is amazing and my picture is exactly how I imagined it to be. I highly recimmend this."
"Brilliant quality present"
Katy-Jane Cuthbert
Verified Buyer
"Loved the pictures but the iPhone 8 cases are too tight and mine has already cracked within two weeks."
"I am very pleased with the photocase I ordered. It was delivered in great time. The quality of the photo was great and case had a nice glossy finish. The only negative is that the case does not cover the top or bottom part of the phone. I would highly recommend using this service!"
"Another purchase excellent products and fast delivery"
"The custom skin was ok but even though it came in a cardboard backed envelope the actual skin was creased. Not an issue with the delivery company more like the person who packed it. It was very easy to apply but even after careful application the creases still remained. Luckily the item it was for is not on show. The other issue is the postage. It was no bigger really than an A4 envelope size but they think £5.95 for 48 tracked is acceptable. The ability to custom size your own design for £12.95 is I think reasonable but as I said the postage needs to be recalculated as its nearly 1/2 the cost of the item."
David Lane
Verified Buyer
"Great service simple ordering site"
"Disappointing product. Photo quality is good BUT the fit of the skin is poor. The skin sits short of the edges of the MacBook Pro (tolerable). However, the Apple logo cut out is approx 3-4 mm too big all round. Fitted it looks 2nd class. I’ve had other skins from elsewhere and they are a better fit. Minor point - the skin is high gloss not rippled making it a bit slippery too. My advice - go elsewhere."
Roger Binks
Verified Buyer
"Fast efficient service. Quality product and love my iPhone case - just perfect"
Nicola Perry
Verified Buyer
"I was sent the wrong size cover and have sent them a photo 3 days ago and still heard nothing back"
Jennifer Anderson
Verified Buyer
"Loved my phone cover and it came so fast."
Ellie Finch
Verified Buyer
"Stunning Phone case and arrived in only 2 days!!"
Simon TASKER
Verified Buyer
"Have used Wrappz before and would happily use again. My phone looks like a new one thanks to my new skin."
Ruth Mas Fauste
Verified Buyer
"Buen trabajo!!! Good job!"
Bree Dunstan
Verified Buyer
"Purchased a phone case for my husband for Father’s Day and it is beautiful, excellent picture quality."
"Fast shipping and great product! Won’t be disappointed. Product is bigger than I expected"
Megan Cotton
Verified Buyer
"I order one case and looks like your website had a system error and changed my order so I ended up with a normal case not a tough case. I've emailed about this and had one reply and nothing since. So wasted money and not much help other than just saying that's what I order but can give me another voucher to spend money."
"I absolutely LOVE my phone case, excellent photo quality."
"Great service, quick delievery"
"Lovely finish! Lovely product!"
Michelle Walker