Wrappz Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend Wrappz

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

How would you rate Wrappz?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

Sarah Carter
Sarah Carter
Verified Buyer
"The skin is good quality and fits perfectly"
Julia Rice
"I purchased a personalised phone cover with a voucher from the McDonalds Monopoly series. I received the voucher at just the right time as we had got our daughter a phone for her birthday and I was looking for an alternative new phone cover. I chose a single image on the phone cover, one of my daughter standing beside a life sized play mobil (it's currently her favourite toy). As it is she was delighted with it and even let out an excited squeak when she opened it up. The selection of personalisations that Wrappz offer is quite extensive so should cover the tastes of even the fussiest individual. The online service is really easy to use and the real life representation is ideal as it really set my mind at ease as to how the finished product will look. The finished article arrived well wrapped. From start to finish I think it only took about 5 or 6 days. I was working to a window of 10 days so it was well within my expectations. The finish is good quality, colourful and fits her phone perfectly. After a month of vigorous use it is maintaining it's quality well. I had never heard of Wrappz previously but based on my most recent experience I would definitely use their personalised service again."
Samantha Montgomery
Samantha Montgomery
Verified Buyer
"I love my new phone case 💜x"
Rakesh Patel
Verified Buyer
"From when I was introduced the site I thought I would check it out and ordered a skin for my laptop. Whilst on the website I got tempted to buy a phone case for my phone also. The design process was very easy to use as well as designing the skin. The only issued I had was when ordering the phone case I used a promo code as it was near valentines whereby I got 15% off the case which is nice but once i placed my order 3 days later Wrappz had decided to sell cases for half price. I was quite infuriated by this as I thought if I had waited for a few days I could have got it a bit cheaper. However I went on to their website and contacted Customer Services and explained them my predicament, I explained as a consumer I don't think that is fair and totally unacceptable and I felt upset that how could they sell cases for half prices cases just a few days after I had placed my order and used the valentine promo code. I got a reply quite quickly in fact from Customer Services which shows me that Wrappz really look after their customers and as a gesture of goodwill they had refunded me some money back to match their current offer. I was not expecting a refund but when I did I was totally impressed. At first when this incident happen it made me think twice if I ever wanted to shop with Wrappz again but the way their customer services handled my complaint and what they did to resolve my issue I will definitely be a returning customer and recommending to others. Thank you Wrappz for restoring my faith in the company and I totally love what I ordered especially the skin for my laptop a lot of people comment on it."
Ellis Jensen
Verified Buyer
"There was a good quality photo on the Xbox controller skin with good sized cut out holes for the buttons and analogue sticks. However it was hard to apply the skin without at least one or two creases where it curved around the controller."
Petrica Ticuleanu
Verified Buyer
"Help me to find something beautiful for my wife"
Chantelle Adderley
Verified Buyer
"Quality is brilliant and arrived quickly"
Lynden Pinches
Verified Buyer
"Fantastic quality and quick delivery"
Nikki Lewis
Verified Buyer
"The overall general quality of the product was good, but not outstanding. Sadly the colours were very poor. I’m a photographer so check and double check this type of detail, including looking at colours on several different screens to make sure the colours are true to life. Sadly my print came out very green and not the blues it should have. I’d love to return it, but am not sure the return policy permits that. Highly disappointed unfortunately."
"excellent quality, excellent service"
Trevor Burton-McCreadie
Verified Buyer
"Created a custom wrap - interface was a bit clunky but my design was simple so that didn't matter to me too much. The resulting product arrived quickly, was printed perfectly and was easy to apply."
Callum Mcmillan
Verified Buyer
"Great quality good timing and great job of design Fits perfectly"
Katy Whitworth
"Everything"
Chloe Aldred
Verified Buyer
"I was able to choose different design to make my case perfect"
Lewis Reynolds-Samuel
Verified Buyer
"My product was delivered and I was instantly impressed, the quality is superb and it represents my brand brilliantly"
"Have used wrappz for my last 3 phones and they always look amazing! I always get comments on how nice it is!"
Ken Simons
Verified Buyer
"Quality goods dispatched quickly without any problems from start to finish"
Louise Davis
Verified Buyer
"Good Quality case pictures are nice and clear very good"
Besnardeau Michel
Verified Buyer
"The services were good. could have someone to talk abt my order easily. the product makes my parents really happy. But I wanted to buy for my sister who is having an old Samsung but I couldt find in ur website . regards Helena"
Katie Evans
Verified Buyer
"The case looks fantastic and fits well"
"Personalised travel mug. Exceptional quality and value for money. Very pleased with purchase. Searched many sites but this one came up trumps . Thankyou"
Awass Muhammad
Verified Buyer
"It does the job, however I was expecting more. The wrap doesn't reach the corners or the edges fully and the cut out for the camera, finger print scanner, etc is more of a general cut out rather than an exact fit and finish. There was nothing else with the skin like a cleaning cloth, which would have also helped sand down the camera cuts out as they are rough at the moment. Lastly I was disappointed with the colour and graininess in the picture. The vibrancy was lost during the print and it looks very bland compared to the original image which I have as my wallpaper. Also the feel of the skin wasnt as high quality as something like 3M vinyls. It will do as protection for the back of the phone but it lacks the wow factor in the fit and finish. Sorry to be a big downer. If you are looking to get a custom photo and have your back protected then I'd recommend it for that. It covers the basics of what it's supposed to do."
"Great case and printed well. Thanks Wrappz"
Wrappz is rated 4.25 based on 4,498 reviews