Wrappz Reviews

Read Wrappz Reviews

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

Tell us how Wrappz made you happy
Lovely strong case, great print quality!
So glad to hear you are happy with your case
Speedy delivery love the product exactly what I wanted will be coming to this again 😊😊😊
Fantastic quality product, easy and intuitive design process and shipped within the expected turnaround time. Can't fault the product or company.
Very good quality
Unfortunately not happy with product... received wrong 1... original 1 got lost in post by royal mail, taken me over a month of emails back and fore for a replacement. Email is the only way you can also contact them which is not ideal when you want something done. Replacement was finally sent, which happened to be wrong colour, wrong textile and also pictures are a bit blurry with borders not lined up round the entire cushion. Will not be using this service again!
Great product! Will order more for my updated logo!
Great phone case
Excellent quality phone cases, I use the tough ones for work and they are amazing at protecting my phone. The number of times I've dropped my phone and its never cracked. The case is lipped above the screen so it protects it from the ground. Solidly made and very secure - and the pictures are easy to design on the website and come out perfectly.
I have bought them for my family as presents - would highly recommend and will continue to buy them
Good products and service being advertised but delivery time is insanely slow. Emails sent to track order status have not been acknowledged.
Delivery came within the scheduled delivery window and the quality of the pillow with the pictures was amazing. Will definitely use again
Great service. The quality of the product far exceeds what I expected. Excellent quality.
The art turned up blurred, not like the picture at all.
Wrappz was everything they advertised. Great products. Excellent Graphic production. The computer case I purchased for my son lived up to his expectations and it arrived quickly.
Picture is perfect on phone cover and very quick delivery perfect fit also
beautiful and great quality print on TPU case.
I was really impressed. After seeing my case, few of my friend ordered theirs from wrappz.
I previously used another company for my phone cover printing could not do a Galaxy Note 10 plus do used Wrappz.
Awful, terrible, disgraceful do not use.
White border over part of the case.
Never had any problems with previous company and same image.
Please refund in full as you are the one's asking for feedback!
Wrappz 1 star review on 18th August 2020
I have messaged on two occasions to find out where my delivery was. First response back i received an email containing a tracking number to which it had just been sent out, 6 days later. Checked again to see that it had been delivered although i havent seen it yet. So i messaged again, to which my email still hasn’t been acknowledged. Im very disappointed in the service i have encountered and will be having 2nd thoughts on whether or not i will be using wrappz again.
Love my personalised case of my three furbabies, any photo case I buy a always get from wrappz
Bought a cover for my Mac Book Pro 2018 model. Print is good and colours are accurate. Did take them a while to deliver though, turned up the day after I chased them smelling very fresh by Royal Mail first class.
I ordered 2 ps4 controller skins; very good quality for cheap. delivery was cheap and quick. Thank you
Wrappz is rated 4.35 based on 8,101 reviews