Wrappz Reviews

81% of reviewers recommend Wrappz

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

Tell us how Wrappz made you happy

Email, Live Chat
Julia Rice
"I purchased a personalised phone cover with a voucher from the McDonalds Monopoly series. I received the voucher at just the right time as we had got our daughter a phone for her birthday and I was looking for an alternative new phone cover. I chose a single image on the phone cover, one of my daughter standing beside a life sized play mobil (it's currently her favourite toy). As it is she was delighted with it and even let out an excited squeak when she opened it up. The selection of personalisations that Wrappz offer is quite extensive so should cover the tastes of even the fussiest individual. The online service is really easy to use and the real life representation is ideal as it really set my mind at ease as to how the finished product will look. The finished article arrived well wrapped. From start to finish I think it only took about 5 or 6 days. I was working to a window of 10 days so it was well within my expectations. The finish is good quality, colourful and fits her phone perfectly. After a month of vigorous use it is maintaining it's quality well. I had never heard of Wrappz previously but based on my most recent experience I would definitely use their personalised service again."
Samantha Montgomery
"I love my new phone case 💜x"
Hannah Condon
"The quality is amazing and my picture is exactly how I imagined it to be. I highly recimmend this."
"Good quality product and clear photo"
"Photo looks fab on the phone case - coms were great, ordering was easy, turnaround fast, overall a smooth transaction. Quality seems good but only time will tell"
"Excellent service"
"Quick delivery excellent quality"
"Great quality phone case and fast delivery, I would highly recommend."
"Ordered twice already and always satisfied, everything was in perfect condition"
"excellent service so easy to use and fast delivery."
"Fantastic service! print came very quickly considering the busy Xmas period, a very high quality product and I highly recommend them."
"Brilliant quality! Fast delivery A*"
"My phone case came exactly how I wanted it to, with the quality of the case being really nice but also my chosen image! Not only that, delivery time was superb. Would definitely recommend and use this again!"
"Honestly the way the skin I ordered for my xbox controller is cut makes it so that it doesn't even fit the controller correctly and no matter what I do there are creases and bubbles in the sticker. I might even send them a message for a refund because it looks terrible and I might end up just throwing it away. Someone needs to re-design the skin to fit alot better."
"it was easy to make and came on time"
"Very good and I love it"
"Print was good, speed of delivery was very good, but across the entire wrap, the material was covered in tiny scratches and marks which show up very visibly in any kind of light."
"I have used Wrappz a few times for phone cases now, and always been happy with there products."
"Great product - very happy. Prompt delivery too."
"Very easy to create & was a quick delivery"
"Very simple to use. Great website. Ordered a custom printed case which fits very well. I’d have liked the chance for a matt finished case because it very shiny, but still looks fantastic. Time will tell how well it wears."
"The case was made of a very cheap material and wasn't sized properly - the actual phone mount was correct but the case was too large and the cover slid around exposing the side and corners of the phone often to potential damage."
"Still haven’t received my order"
Wrappz is rated 4.28 based on 5,768 reviews