Wrappz Reviews

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

Email, Live Chat

How would you rate Wrappz?

Julia Rice
"I purchased a personalised phone cover with a voucher from the McDonalds Monopoly series. I received the voucher at just the right time as we had got our daughter a phone for her birthday and I was looking for an alternative new phone cover. I chose a single image on the phone cover, one of my daughter standing beside a life sized play mobil (it's currently her favourite toy). As it is she was delighted with it and even let out an excited squeak when she opened it up. The selection of personalisations that Wrappz offer is quite extensive so should cover the tastes of even the fussiest individual. The online service is really easy to use and the real life representation is ideal as it really set my mind at ease as to how the finished product will look. The finished article arrived well wrapped. From start to finish I think it only took about 5 or 6 days. I was working to a window of 10 days so it was well within my expectations. The finish is good quality, colourful and fits her phone perfectly. After a month of vigorous use it is maintaining it's quality well. I had never heard of Wrappz previously but based on my most recent experience I would definitely use their personalised service again."
Samantha Montgomery
"I love my new phone case 💜x"
Hannah Condon
"The quality is amazing and my picture is exactly how I imagined it to be. I highly recimmend this."
"This is the third skin that I have bought for my phone and I have been delighted with the quality and durability of each different one. Thanks."
"Ordered a Playstation 4 skin with 2 controllers, got the controller skins, never got the console skin."
"the service is quick and easy. and the price is reasonable for the amount of choices given. i would highly recommend this to friends and family!"
"Very pleasantly surprised with the quality and speed of delivery if this product. Will definitely use Wrappz again!"
"Very quick delivery and quality of tye case was really good. I am very happy with thr case thank you."
"Good but slightly over priced"
"Easy to use service with a great final product"
"My cover is exactly what I chose, it looks great and feels really sturdy and it took no time at all to arrive, well worth the money"
"Really like the result my phone cover looks great thanks"
"Best quality cases I've found, have ordered a few from here now and wouldn't go elsewhere"
"Excellent product delivered in a short space of time"
"Great personalized phone case/ protector"
"Amazing quality in both picture and material and fast delivery"
"Awesome. Quick service and perfect product"
"Love my MacBook Pro Wrap, had nothing but great response to my new skin its bright and clear, good quality too. thanks Guys"
"Photo very good of my dog, quick delivery would use again x"
"It’s very service they give .wrappz good app .i am also share with my friends ."
"Can’t recommend them more. My phone case was absolutely perfect 👏🏽"
"Perfect picture, quality of product was brilliant, easy to use website and delivery was quick! Overall very happy with my purchase"
"this is the second time I have ordered a case from here and I have to say they are AMAZING. they feel great, look great and are thin. The amount of times i dropped my old samsung galaxy s6 edge and thought i have smashed the back and it was still in perfect condition. recommend a case from here to everyone."
Wrappz is rated 4.27 based on 5,651 reviews