Wrappz Reviews

Read Wrappz Reviews

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

Tell us how Wrappz made you happy
I brought a case for my father in law. He loves it. And it’s stood the test of time as he is a mechanic and drops the phone a lot and it has been kept safe by the new case. Yay.
The 2 wrappz I ordered look nothing like the pictures I sent you guys. One is suppose to be Black Multicam and the other is suppose to have a very vivid green and a few other very bright colors and it too is this ugly dark dark green. I have never been more disappointed in a product in my life. Luckily it only cost 20 bucks or close to it so when I throw them away it won't bother me. These are straight garbage. I am sending pics of what I got VS what they should look like so you know how bad these came out. The pictures that look good are the images I submitted and the very horrendous skins are obvious.
Wrappz 1 star review on 1st December 2021
Heavy duty phone case bought. Excellent product, fast delivery. Second one I've had from Wrappz and will definitely be back.
Love my photo phone case. The photo is sharp and centred perfectly. It was easy to order and arrived quickly. It fits snuggly and seems nice and strong to protect the phone.
The print colour not accurate
Wrappz 2 star review on 29th November 2021
Great customer service, they were quick to reply to any questions. It took around 10 days from order to delivery so leave enough time. I got the ps5 wrap. It looks great on the controller, you can hardly tell it's a sticker once it's properly on (a hair dryer helps) One thing to watch out for is that the colour of the print was a little off from the file I sent. It didn't really matter in the end, but if you want it an exact colour maybe contact the team and see what they can do.
I found uploading a photo and placing the order very easy. After 10 days I hadn't heard anything so I contacted them using the online form. They apologised and shipped the item that same day. It arrived and is of good quality.
Just arrived!! I absolutely love my case. Thank you Wrappz πŸ‘πŸ‘
Wrappz 5 star review on 29th November 2021
Highly recommend the skins for iPhone!
Absolutely love the case. The photos were very clear and it turned out perfectly.
Just what I wanted great quality and great condition. Really quick delivery too thanks guys
Quick and easy to order. Case arrived quickly and looks great. I have ordered my past 3 phone cases from Wrappz and will continue to do so in future.
Very quick delivery and picture looks great
Fantastic service, very fast delivery, product is excellent quality, will definitely use Wrappz again, highly recommended
Love the case great quality and quick turn around
Great service
It's very nice. Thanks.
This is flimsy, the corner of my case has broken off. I've owned the case for less than a month and the phone hasn't been dropped. I've reported this to Wrappz but have not heard anything. To say this is disappointing is an understatement. These cases are not cheap and ought to be more robust.
Excellent company to deal with. Even when my delivery was late they offered to resend a new wrap. I would recommend 100%.
I ordered a cushion and am very pleased with it. Bit of a delay with receiving due to the mail but this was quickly resolved by the customer service team. I would definitely recommend
Wrappz is rated 4.38 based on 9,472 reviews