Wrappz Reviews

Read Wrappz Reviews

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

Tell us how Wrappz made you happy
Wrappz 1 star review on 25th June 2020
Evie Davis
Wrappz 5 star review on 10th June 2020
Angela Moran
Love the case the picture came out clear and crisp. 5 out 5
Great item, fast delivery.
It is ok nothing special but could be better
I'm pleased with the product it's good quality
Really lovely product and excellent service.
amazing product for a great price. came absolutely perfect and will be buying more for me and the family
Fantastic service! Lots of choice and scope for personalisation.
Easy to navigate site and prompt delivery.
Such a good quality case, and was very easy to make. Will defo be ordering again!
Great quality of phone skin, ordered straightforward on the website and arrived in 5 days.
Very good quality product at a very reasonable price. Delivered quickly, I love it!
Quick and reliable service. The case offers ample protection for careful owners and the wife was delighted to have our daughters initials and photoshoot picture as the main cover.
I love my new phone case! I wanted a wallet style phone case because I liked the idea of just having to take a phone out with me and leave bag / purse at home but every thing I looked at seemed to be real leather which I don't agree with. So when I found that you could customise your own wallet style phone case that was animal cruelty free and the company was based in the UK and wouldn't have to be shipped over from China I was well happy.

Product was made and delivered really quickly and I am really pleased with it! :)
Really impressed by the delivery speed and the product!
I ordered a personalised phone case for my husbands birthday with him skiing down a mountain on it ! It came on time , even tho I’d made a mistake and emailed them they emailed me and sorted it . He was thrilled with the thoughtful gift and it looks great Thank you !
Wrappz 5 star review on 1st July 2020
I purchased a personalised phone case for my daughter. The options selection process and navigating through the site were easy enough. The item arrived within the appointed timescale, even sooner than I expected. The quality of the print and the finish were very good. I am very pleased with this purchase and would use this site again. I am happy to recommend it to others too.
My daughter spent hours designing her phone case and we are delighted with the result! Speedy service, too Thank you very much.
Took around 8/9 days to arrive so was late for my Father’s Day present. Case looks really good and the picture quality is excellent. The only issue is it covers the camera lens on the phone slightly.
it’s aggravating that i had to ask for a tracking number on my order. i went to the help page and everything and said i should go to a certain spot to track my order but the page couldn’t be found. please provide us with a tracking number and notify us when the order is shipped.
A wonderful picture on the case. Good price and quick delivery
Bought my Dad a personalised phone case for Father’s Day and he’s so pleased with it! Amazing quality for such a reasonable price. Will definitely be buying from here again!
Wrappz is rated 4.35 based on 7,933 reviews