Wrappz Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend Wrappz

info@wrappz.com

The Beechwood Centre
40 Lower Gravel Road

Tell us how Wrappz made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
customer service
"Disappointed with the quality. Looks like it’s a picture stuck on"
"Second time of ordering from here and both times they have been amazing."
"Very good"
"Excellent product and very quick delivery!!"
"very good quality can see very clearly ! and was packaged very well !!will defo be using wrappz again !!"
"Gosh ..this is my second time ordering with Wrappz . I must say that I am very happy with the finished product. I'm on my way to order my third one. Thank you so much. I love it."
"It was good I love the sticker and the Size will definitely use this site again"
"Great quality, arrived quickly. Really pleased."
"Loved my personalised phone case!! Super fast service aswell"
"Was very impressed with the quality of the mac cover and mug."
"Ordered a personalised phone case, it arrived quickly and better than I imagined!"
"Excellent company to buy from,simple and easy to customise your own personal phone case.Been using Wrappz for a couple of years now and see no reason to buy from anywhere else."
"This was the 2nd time I bought from Wrappz. I was impressed with the mug I bought just like I was with the phone case. The delivery is speedy too"
"Really great service. Super quick delivery. Quality phone case!"
"3 weeks not received my order despite paying for 48 hr delivery. no way to get in touch with company."
"Amazing choice of cases and such good quality, delivery was so fast aswell, would highly recommend"
"delivery and printed vinyl good, the only prob - a guide how to stick it on laptop lid from the first time would've been totally welcomed - took me some 10-15 mins of sticking and unsticking and it's still not exactly where it should be. Otherwise - nice, thanks!"
"Excellent quality would recommend to anyone"
"I love it 😊"
"Brought case as a birthday present, went with the space design and looks really good."
Wrappz is rated 4.30 based on 6,391 reviews