Steel Wire Rope Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend Steel Wire Rope

About Steel Wire Rope: Steel Wire Rope Ltd, part of the SWR group, is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of stainless steel and galvanised wire ropes and cables. Since 1989, SWR have focused on providing high quality wire ropes backed with an enthusiastic approach to customer service which in itself, forms an integral part of our company ethos.

sales@steelwirerope.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way

How would you rate Steel Wire Rope ?

"good"
"Excellent good product"
"Very good service by Daniel, excellent."
"Thank you"
"Cable came exactly as described. This extra heavy duty version should last us a while..."
"The wire is exactly what I ordered and I will be ordering from steel wire and rope again"
"Seem to be good quality products. Prompt delivery."
"The service was first class and after sorting out the problem with the bolt every thing went smoothly. Many thanks."
"Fast, efficient service"
"Courteous and knowledgeable sales staff helped me to buy the correct product for the application in hand. I look forward to doing more business in the future. Kind Regards Nick Parish Aquadrill Ltd."
"Chatted to the wholesale team and they pointed me in the direction of the website. But they also gave me the correct terminology to use and how to get the best price. Delivery was fast and hassle free. Quality of the equipment was also just what I asked for."
"The product is fine and in situ! The only problem is dpd whom you contracted to deliver made a horrible hash of it! They notified of delivery on Wednesday 29th which they duly did but to the wrong address and I was unable to take ownership until Saturday 1st as the homeowners were not there until then having taken the parcel into their home! So for 3 days I could not repair and use my machine! I have been e-mailing dpd and they have been trying to resolve this all caused by their driver leaving it at the wrong address! This does not do your company any favours at all!"
Hi Graham

Many thanks for your positive review and rating.

We appreciate the feedback regarding our courier DPD. I understand your frustration regarding your order being delivered to the wrong address, we have passed your comments on to them for review.

They deliver a very high percentage of our consignments on time and to a high standard. We are sorry this has not occurred on this occasion and apologise for the inconvenience caused.

We hope you will purchase from us again and recommend SWR to others.

Best regards
Andrew Lovejoy
SWR Group
"Great service and price. I was building a zipline and Amy in logistics was really helpful organising some alternative turnbuckle options. Arrived quicker than expected which was bonus too. Will definitely reccomend."
"Very helpful to be contacted by one of your staff after requesting a data sheet. This decided me to order. Got all I needed for my safety wire. Delivered next day. Thanks for your efficient service."
"Quick delivery thanks"
"Very efficient, helpful and speedy service, thank you."
"Very professional service"
"Excellent service"
"Efficient professional service, very helpful staff, will certainly be in touch when we next have a requirement."
"Very easy to use website and helpful inquiries line giving useful information."
Steel Wire Rope is rated 4.84 based on 114 reviews