Steel Wire Rope Reviews

of reviewers recommend Steel Wire Rope
Read Steel Wire Rope Reviews

About Steel Wire Rope:

Steel Wire Rope Ltd, part of the SWR group, is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of stainless steel and galvanised wire ropes and cables. Since 1989, SWR have focused on providing high quality wire ropes backed with an enthusiastic approach to customer service which in itself, forms an integral part of our company ethos.

sales@steelwirerope.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way

Tell us how Steel Wire Rope made you happy
It would have been a good experience if there had been no problem in the shipment of the goods whereby we were not able to track the shipment.
Thank you for your feedback and we apologise that our service was not up to your expectations. Your shipment was sent via DPD Air Express to your address in Malaysia – This service does offer real-time parcel tracking and you should have received an email from DPD with a tracking number. We will make enquires with our courier to investigate further.
I purchased a wire rope cutter / crimper from SWR recently. I was very pleased with the product as it performs both its funtions with great ease. It cuts and crimps 1mm to 3mm wire rope. Every phase from my assessment of the product to checkout and swift dispatch was was highly efficient. Indeed, great care was taken to ensure that my address clarified for the courier. Shipment went smoothly and I had my goods delivered in a few days. Doing business with SWR was a pleasure, thank you very much. Tom Wallace' County Wicklow, Rep. Of Ireland
Hi Tom, thanks for the great feedback. We're delighted that you were so so impressed with our service and hope you consider using us again in the future.

Kind Regards,

Alex
Great service and products with fast construction and delivery of cables.
Great products and on time delivery.
Very fast delivery and excellent quality product, very happy with my purchase.
Very helpful company. Lots of support on telephone inquiry and then easy order on line and prompt delivery. What more could you ask for.
Products arrived 6 days after I placed the order, which was better than expected considering I live the United States.
Very good service
Very good service from helpful nice people My customer was so pleased with the rope as he has been quoted longer delivery times and higher prices
Haven’t used it yet, so can’t really evaluate it.
Prompt delivery great service
Good service arrived as promised, the packaging ( box) had all split however! Fortunately everything was still in the box.
I ordered my Multi Gym 2750mm Swage Eyed cable. Ordered easily and arrived in quick time. Specification correct and fitted easily to my equipment. Thank You
First purchase from SWR, and it was spot on. A very helpful company and team behind the scenes, that deliver the experience and knowledge us customers require.
Would have been ideal to have eye on inner drum and dead end on outer for instillation purposes
Site easy to use No problem quick delivery
Fantastic customer service from Rory and was delighted with the such fast turn around of our order, very helpful and informative of all products really apricate the help at such late notice.
Prompt delivery, perfect product at a very competitive price.
Excellent service
so far so good, though if in stock it's a pity it took so long to deliver. Installed but not yet tried in anger
Steel Wire Rope is rated 4.81 based on 194 reviews