Steel Wire Rope Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Steel Wire Rope

About Steel Wire Rope: Steel Wire Rope Ltd, part of the SWR group, is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of stainless steel and galvanised wire ropes and cables. Since 1989, SWR have focused on providing high quality wire ropes backed with an enthusiastic approach to customer service which in itself, forms an integral part of our company ethos.

sales@steelwirerope.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way

Tell us how Steel Wire Rope made you happy

"I needed to replace my steel wire rope on my multi gym, I went to the the store where i bought it from some 2 or 3 years ago and they were unable to help me and they still sell multi gyms but unable to supply replacement parts which i found to be poor service, so i thought that would have to buy a new multi gym but i was told to get in contact with SWR and to my surprise they could supply me with what i needed and they did so, now i can continue with my exercises so many thanks to SWR."
"Deliver on time and good product"
"Top notch stuff"
"Excellent service and products to match."
"As before a very helpful company to deal with. Everyone there asks if you are being attended to."
"I come from the BVI - an island community based on yachting tourism, and am accustomed to having multiple first class chandeleries close to hand. The paucity of supply of quality fittings in the UK drives me to distraction..... thank goodness for SWR., super range, great shipping service, and was very impressed with the standard of fittings when they arrived. ordering more straight away. Reading this back, I want to assure you am a genuine retail customer, and not the proud owner of the company."
"Unfortunately the ratings only go up to very good. Said it would take 4 to5 days arrived in 2. EXCELLENT!!"
"The wire I received is a high quality product, was cut with the perfect length. The quality of the wire as well the cover of the wire much more better than the original was for my Adidas gym machine. My only problem is the price. I found it a little bit high, but I still strongly recommend SWR!"
"very good service"
"Havent put it up yet but it looks straightforward and hardware is of a high quality. Thx."
"Great product and service as always"
"Stainless steel catenary wire kit was very reasonably priced, of excellent quality and quickly delivered. Can't really expect any more than that."
"Quick delivery, good quality."
"great service, great prices"
"excellent product and excellent service"
"Excellent service.Speedy and professional. I dealt with Chris Marsh and his service was excellent. Would use again."
"Help full staff and a good range of the equipment I was looking, coupled with a good delivery service."
"If I had not rung to enquire when my delivery was due, having paid the extra for DPD 1-2 working days, it would not have been discovered that the order had failed to register on part of the system even though payment had been taken. After some discussion they did arrange a Saturday delivery as the materials were required for that weekend so to that extent the situation was recovered somewhat."
"Excellent service"
"Quality product delivered in good time."
Steel Wire Rope is rated 4.82 based on 148 reviews