Steel Wire Rope Reviews

of reviewers recommend Steel Wire Rope
Read Steel Wire Rope Reviews

About Steel Wire Rope:

Steel Wire Rope Ltd, part of the SWR group, is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of stainless steel and galvanised wire ropes and cables. Since 1989, SWR have focused on providing high quality wire ropes backed with an enthusiastic approach to customer service which in itself, forms an integral part of our company ethos.

sales@steelwirerope.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way

Tell us how Steel Wire Rope made you happy
Excellent. Quality product promptly delivered, Thank you
Good range of products at competitive prices. Prompt delivery. Will gladly come back to SWR.
Great service
Didn't have one product, didn't have enough of another and can't tell me when they are in stock. Basically lucky dip.
Exactly what I ordered at a good price and super fast delivery.
Great product delivered on time at a very reasonable price.
I didn’t know what exactly I needed for my bike security. The email response was swift and helpful. I’m taking the product camping with me on Saturday - it looks perfect for my needs.
Good value. They dealt with a stock shortage by keeping me informed, finding out what I was trying to achieve and offered a suitable alternative. Then it all arrived promptly.
Product arrived on time and packaged on an original core, made it very easy to unwind and use. The Aluminium ferrels fitted perfectly. I would recommend this company. Service, price ( very competitive ) and quality well up to expectations.
............ zzzzzz
Excellent service and products
The order was processed quickly by SWR, but unfortunately DPD lost it. DPD with their usual hide behind the "we can't deal with you because you are only the person receiving the parcel" needed 3 - 5 days to find out where it had gone. SWR to their credit sent another parcel to me which arrived today. Although they had requested DPD to do a before 12noon delivery, it did not arrive until 17.30. Perhaps SWR should reconsider their courier service as they are letting down a very helpful company.
Best Price - Super fast postage - Great. Cant recommend more highly
Excellent products with good service and reasonable prices
Excellent fast service, excellent goods
Quality product, well priced and a quick delivery
First time customer, very happy with price an service.
ace and met my tight delivery date
It would have been a good experience if there had been no problem in the shipment of the goods whereby we were not able to track the shipment.
Thank you for your feedback and we apologise that our service was not up to your expectations. Your shipment was sent via DPD Air Express to your address in Malaysia – This service does offer real-time parcel tracking and you should have received an email from DPD with a tracking number. We will make enquires with our courier to investigate further.
I purchased a wire rope cutter / crimper from SWR recently. I was very pleased with the product as it performs both its funtions with great ease. It cuts and crimps 1mm to 3mm wire rope. Every phase from my assessment of the product to checkout and swift dispatch was was highly efficient.
Indeed, great care was taken to ensure that my address clarified for the courier. Shipment went smoothly and I had my goods delivered in a few days. Doing business with SWR was a pleasure, thank you very much.
Tom Wallace'
County Wicklow,
Rep. Of Ireland
Hi Tom, thanks for the great feedback. We're delighted that you were so so impressed with our service and hope you consider using us again in the future.

Kind Regards,