Steel Wire Rope Reviews

of reviewers recommend Steel Wire Rope
Read Steel Wire Rope Reviews

About Steel Wire Rope:

Steel Wire Rope Ltd, part of the SWR group, is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of stainless steel and galvanised wire ropes and cables. Since 1989, SWR have focused on providing high quality wire ropes backed with an enthusiastic approach to customer service which in itself, forms an integral part of our company ethos.

sales@steelwirerope.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way

Tell us how Steel Wire Rope made you happy
Good service and quick dispatch
Order not fulfilled...
Arrived promptly, web site very easy to order from and looks great on the Oak balcony we have built
Our order is on hold with your company as you are awaiting stocks of one ot 3 items. We were advised the missing item should be with us mid December
Good product on time delivery
Purchase went though with out any problems, just have some problems on the receiving end.
this was a purchase fro private use it looks like our customs are looking for my whole pedigree in on the clearing instructions.
Excellent service
I recently contacted EXPRESS WIRE ROPE via email as I needed some advice on a project. I dealt with RORY FOOKES who, it turns out, is a “Technical Sales Apprentice”. It was Rory’s attention to detail and generally positive approach that in fact prompted me to write this review. If the products and service are as good as Rory then I shall be well pleased! Thanks for all the help. 👍
Easy to install good quality. Pleased with overall service.
Easy web site to see and order what I wanted and a quick and efficient service once I had ordered.
Good product fast shipping....
The items arrive sooner than expected. All of good quality. Utilized the items to make a wire wall trellis to support wisteria and after fitting it looked good. Very satisfied.
Excellent. Quality product promptly delivered, Thank you
Good range of products at competitive prices. Prompt delivery. Will gladly come back to SWR.
Great service
Didn't have one product, didn't have enough of another and can't tell me when they are in stock. Basically lucky dip.
Exactly what I ordered at a good price and super fast delivery.
Great product delivered on time at a very reasonable price.
I didn’t know what exactly I needed for my bike security. The email response was swift and helpful. I’m taking the product camping with me on Saturday - it looks perfect for my needs.
Good value. They dealt with a stock shortage by keeping me informed, finding out what I was trying to achieve and offered a suitable alternative. Then it all arrived promptly.
Steel Wire Rope is rated 4.79 based on 224 reviews