Steel Wire Rope Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Steel Wire Rope

About Steel Wire Rope: Steel Wire Rope Ltd, part of the SWR group, is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of stainless steel and galvanised wire ropes and cables. Since 1989, SWR have focused on providing high quality wire ropes backed with an enthusiastic approach to customer service which in itself, forms an integral part of our company ethos.

sales@steelwirerope.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way

How would you rate Steel Wire Rope?

60 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Good products and competitive prices - would recommend

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Steel Wire Rope in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Good products and competitive prices - would recommend"
"Good product, great prices and fast delivery. Job done."
"Good service, helpful people on the end of the phone."
"It was as ordered and arrived on time"
"Good selection of products, decent prices and a fast delivery."
W D Sproson
Verified Buyer
"By slinging a full set of lights, projectors and speakers within an old church, the wire has supploted a new look to the 200 yerar old building."
"Excellent. Goods arrived exactly as ordered. One request for the future would be to bill ex-VAT to non-EU countries, also to private individuals. But most importantly: good service and good quality goods. Also liked very much the online configurator."
"Easy and efficient service"
"Excellent website makes ordering very easy and straightforward. Goods despatched promptly and DPD service is first class. Having a 1 hour delivery window is brilliant."
"I had ordered a small quantity cable from SWR, which they dispatched the same day. However due to various delivery problems, I was unable to get delivery, and was also unable to collect from the courier depot, as it was in the process of being returned to SWR. When I called SWR to explain the problem, I was put through to a very calm, and helpful person called Amy, who calmly listened to my problem, and the fact that I needed this cable urgently. After checking the warehouse to make sure there was stock, double checking my address, she assured me that a replacement would be dispatched the same day, which promptly arrived the following morning. I believe, its very telling how a company treats small purchasers when they have a problem. Many companies would put something like this on the "back burner" and deal with the problem as and when. Amy and all the other staff I spoke to, treated me, with respect, courtesy as well as having a genuine desire to solve my problem, and to make sure I was a happy customer. I have no hesitation in recommending SWR to anyone, and I'll be using them in the future."
"Exactly what I ordered. Great product. Great price. Free postage. What more could you ask! Thanks :o)"
"15 March 2018. Dear Sirs, I purchased security cables and padlocks from your organisation in March 2018 and found the Internet ordering, the pricing and the delivery to be excellent. As a separate point there was a slight issue with the order and my "query" was dealt with very professionally and courteously by Joel in your Customer Service Team. I would have no hesitation in using your services again. Kind regards, Graham High."
S Crane And Hoist
Verified Buyer
"Friendly, efficient and prompt service"
"Great Customer Service, Very helpful Staff"
"SWR has a very responsive sales team that is eager to please and delivers an excellent product"
C Jones (Rock Engineering)
Verified Buyer
"it helps me to complete my work"
S Net Services
Verified Buyer
"Always a pleasure to deal with really helpful and the products supplied are always top quality and always delivered on time"
"Really great service. I got really good advice on products available, and next day delivery. Thanks!"
"Great products, Excellent customer service, Fast delivery. I have used the wire rope between brick pillars and wooden beams to support clematis. Looks so much better than garden wire, much stronger and can be tightened if necessary."
"Daniel @ SWR, steel wire Rope, is the Best. Great company to deal with. 5 *"
Steel Wire Rope is rated 4.78 based on 60 reviews