Steel Wire Rope Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend Steel Wire Rope

About Steel Wire Rope: Steel Wire Rope Ltd, part of the SWR group, is one of the UK’s largest suppliers of stainless steel and galvanised wire ropes and cables. Since 1989, SWR have focused on providing high quality wire ropes backed with an enthusiastic approach to customer service which in itself, forms an integral part of our company ethos.

sales@steelwirerope.com

Units 2-4 Eastman Way

How would you rate Steel Wire Rope?

We need a working email address to verify that your review is genuine.

35 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Alec Porter

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Steel Wire Rope in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"Excellent quality product and delivered quicker than quoted. Very happy to recommend this company for service and advice."
"I know the packing was a bit poor but they sorted out the problem very quickly"
"Website easy to use. Very quick turn around. They do exactly as it says on the tin"
"Excellent response"
"allowing me to come and collect the items I bought rather then wait for a delivery was great customer service and I will definitely use your services again."
"I got what I asked for on time. 👍"
"Quick and easy to order"
"Fast and prompt service"
"Hello I still have not received my order which was needed to complete works for a very important customer between Christmas and New Year. I tried to call the number on your contact us page and also completed the contact us form but as yet have not heard anything. My order number if you need it is 1750. I would be grateful if someone could contact me and advise how we now proceed, as I have now had to spend about 3 times the amount of money to source products locally to complete the works. Kind regards Mark Aluma Services Ltd"
Hi Mark. Firstly, we would like to apologise for the inconvenience this caused you over the Christmas holidays. Unfortunately, your order was received after our courier had made its final collection before we shut down for Christmas. Customer satisfaction is of utmost importance to us and I believe my colleague has already been in touch to resolve this matter.
"Sent quickly, well packed, best price around. Well happy!"
S Phillips
Verified Buyer
"great service order one day came the two days later very good."
"Excellent product & service."
J Stevenson
Verified Buyer
"I had a replacement gym cable manufactured to a specific size. The cable was perfect except the bolt was not fitting my machine to secure the weight dolly. The cable was returned with my original bolt and the job was completed. Delighted to say the least as the cable runs better than the original."
"Needed a replacement cable for 70kg pro fitness multi gym was directed to site via argos helpline so glad I phoned now, ordering was so easy and straightforward the cable arrived quicker than anticipated and I was back training within days as opposed to weeks which I fully expected would happily recommend to anyone. any issues in future I know where to go first . brilliant service , great quality ."
"Quality product, would well recommend."
D Robertson
Verified Buyer
"quick, efficient and exactly what i was after. Thanks"
"My order was delivered a few days before the estimated time of delivery"
"Very happy fast delivery good quality product"
"Sent exactly what I wanted very quickly. I had ordered the same several years ago but was unable to identify what it was. After speaking to a very helpful person on the phone she was able to find my previous order and organise delivery a couple of days later."
R Chalkley
Verified Buyer
"Gave first class advice over the phone Sent personal emails confirming progress Pulled out all the stops to ensure an on time delivery"
Steel Wire Rope is rated 4.74 based on 35 reviews